Hashishin Faction get together

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
chunkycoldmedina

Re: Hashishin Faction get together

Post by chunkycoldmedina »

ZeroFactor and the Sultans are kicking my *.... but will you ever enter the keep??? lol

Not sure how long it will take them to realise they are simply being used by Spartak and the only support they will get when the s**t hits the fan will be from 1 or 2 worker ants.

But I have respect for the players I mention above, Zero's attacks are especially good.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

chunky you can't talk , really
you farmed 300 days in h19 safe zone and now you you act like a boss.... no one respect you , also your allies , trust me

at least they are a faction and met togheter , i read you guys only complain and flame on this fking forum... then we ask why this forum is dead :|
marko7

Post by marko7 »

The forum is dead because of tard Micha and mega tard Xunzi
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

Juris931 wrote:chunky you can't talk , really
you farmed 300 days in h19 safe zone and now you you act like a boss.... no one respect you , also your allies , trust me

at least they are a faction and met togheter , i read you guys only complain and flame on this fking forum... then we ask why this forum is dead :|
You are the one losing respect of others with these deceitful comments.
Vantablack have our respect and full support. They were one of the few factions in this server that was able say "enough" to H19's alliance foul probing tactics and arrogance. You only have yourselves to blame over this.
The ones that don't deserve respect are those that bend over either by assimilation or neutralization.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

marko7 wrote:The forum is dead because of tard Micha and mega tard Xunzi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9nfNlDLII for you my friend
its nice you realise that but hey you 'quit' and still are so salty, i really apprecciate all the amusement you give me
TotallyNotMicha

Icarus Fall wrote:
Juris931 wrote:chunky you can't talk , really

You are the one losing respect of others with these deceitful comments.
Vantablack have our respect and full support. They were one of the few factions in this server that was able say "enough" to H19's alliance foul probing tactics and arrogance. You only have yourselves to blame over this.
The ones that don't deserve respect are those that bend over either by assimilation or neutralization.
your respect to them goes as long as they have some fp left :D
we all know that you make fun of them because they are hard monkers. did actually any of them went above 20 inactive nipple razes after 300 days? :D :D :D
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

Again you show how much of fools you are.

This is mostly Vantablack at work and is only a sample of what they can do:
http://gph.is/2br1eAg

Now please send us more of these "monkers" lol
they are more like Shaolin ones - Kung Fu fighting! :D
TotallyNotMicha

Icarus Fall wrote:Again you show how much of fools you are.

This is mostly Vantablack at work and is only a sample of what they can do:
http://gph.is/2br1eAg

Now please send us more of these "monkers" lol
they are more like Shaolin ones - Kung Fu fighting! :D
yeah, surely we are fools. i guess there is at least 15 attacks, amazing waste of catapults :D as expectedi from noob defending their noob friends, im sure you are proud they managed to raze *warning* 1 village with amount of attacks they could spend on 3 more villages and getting 4 more razed
id like to see how many villages they lost and how many they razed since they joined, wondering if they beat my amazing 150 razes as a whole scrub faction
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

standing to h10 : all factions should merge with h10 to fight h19 ,when h19 is defeated and h10 win another stars , all neutral factions should merge h19 and fight h10 , when h19 start to win again all neutrals faction should merge with h10 again.... and if you don't do this you are a cowards and bla bla bla

nothing more to say , you guys treat neutrals like b*****s .... but when they join you, you are happy and send them hearts on chat , and d**k on whatsapp :D :D :D :D :D :D

anyway stop off topic cmon , post photo of your team togheter if you have , maybe with more girls
TotallyNotMicha

Juris931 wrote:standing to h10 : all factions should merge with h10 to fight h19 ,when h19 is defeated and h10 win another stars , all neutral factions should merge h19 and fight h10 , when h19 start to win again all neutrals faction should merge with h10 again.... and if you don't do this you are a cowards and bla bla bla

nothing more to say , you guys treat neutrals like b*****s .... but when they join you, you are happy and send them hearts on chat , and d**k on whatsapp :D :D :D :D :D :D

anyway stop off topic cmon , post photo of your team togheter if you have , maybe with more girls
sepa, you have to deliever, call some noobs over, hire a yacht and some models, then you can win in the photo competition :D

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”