Hashishin Faction get together

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Xunzi

Re: Hashishin Faction get together

Post by Xunzi »

It's not that I'm racist, I just don't like you because you were born in country that support radical ideas about our lord and saviour

and when the next crusades begin, again

there can be only ONE true god

GOD WILLS IT
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

And yet us Americans still don't understand why the rest of the world hates us.....

I do find it ironic that all the desert religions actually follow the same god be it Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, Jah and so on. But we will gauge the eyes out of anyone who questions our choice of the profit which claims to speak for him......

Welcome to the world of intolerance, make yourself at home.....
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

pfft i'am not even american or religious, i was just pointing out that Lyanna is an evil bich to the core and laughs at innocent people dying

she even laughed about the terrorist attacks in France last year
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

Atleast we finally have a face to put the evil too :P
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (250.99 KiB) Viewed 2143 times
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Death Boltz wrote:And yet us Americans still don't understand why the rest of the world hates us.....

I do find it ironic that all the desert religions actually follow the same god be it Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, Jah and so on. But we will gauge the eyes out of anyone who questions our choice of the profit which claims to speak for him......

Welcome to the world of intolerance, make yourself at home.....
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-hate-the-USA
read first reply , the second point is interesting

in the past all people were pro America , because lot of countries are allied of america so television bombard us with pro information america
now is the era of internet and social media , lot of people opened their mind and with different source of information they start to understand a little bit more
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

If you're pro america you're an idiot
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

lord slayer61 wrote:pfft i'am not even american or religious, i was just pointing out that Lyanna is an evil bich to the core and laughs at innocent people dying

she even laughed about the terrorist attacks in France last year
nice bait my friend, i rate 9/11
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

I pretty sure we all know who is an idiot and who isn't......

If being pro "my country of origin" makes my IQ level suspect, then call me stupid.

All countries have good and bad elements in their populations and in their governments foreign policy, America's are just more amplified due to our media saturation and our over reliance on military force. If you would like to lay the blame of all that is evil in this world at our doorstep then feel free to do so. It is that exact freedom to say and do what you believe to be true that makes America what it is good and bad.
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

Dont mixup government(s) with people, most obviously in dictatorships but also, especially, in some modern democracies, driven by media and capital. Similar applies to religion. These are institutions directed by the privileged few; their directives are not necessary aligned with or representative of their base.

These are complex times and is not reasonable to expect that everyone on either side has full access to unbiased information. Belief/Faith is a powerful feeling that centralizes the power of decision from the masses in the respective leaders. Many are taking advantage of this.

In any case, there is no excuse for making such insensible, hatred-filled remarks about thousands of people dying.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”