Shame faction BlackHand

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: Shame faction BlackHand

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:31 pm

JustARandom wrote:I mean it makes no sense to coplain over getting banned i, theres always a reason for it and if H10 would really cheat as much as we get accused for, than why is noone gettinig banned atm? Ofc money plays some role but plachisch i think also invested money in the game before and gets banned people like 13th and code got banned too (btw i miss code :( ) and i think they invested hugh amounts so i think firefly is doing a good job atm, and if u really think h10 is cheating than just report all the players who you think are cheating, and get them banned, and i dont think everyone can pay multible hunderts of euros to get away with a softban on an altaccount
once again code got banned for something else than plachisch and 13th permban was for the same reason code get banned and partially me. his short ban for painting was different thing

anyways trust me its funny how sos says how well they play when they only spend 10 times more than whole house 19, a 1 faction, 15 players itself. still dont want to buy id from me. pathetic

HelaFire

Post by HelaFire » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Plachisch was reported for using trading bots. He got banned not long after. If he was not botting he would not have been banned, the admins must have felt quite strongly about it as they stripped his faction and ID more than once.

To Zadrot, you and a ban evader, you have no right to act so righteous.

To Juris things have to come bite us in the butt or we forget we are fallible.

To Russians who are stating that the actions of FF are making this their last world.....if you can not play without cheating, do not go to the Olympics!!!

marko7

Post by marko7 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:01 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
JustARandom wrote:I mean it makes no sense to coplain over getting banned i, theres always a reason for it and if H10 would really cheat as much as we get accused for, than why is noone gettinig banned atm? Ofc money plays some role but plachisch i think also invested money in the game before and gets banned people like 13th and code got banned too (btw i miss code :( ) and i think they invested hugh amounts so i think firefly is doing a good job atm, and if u really think h10 is cheating than just report all the players who you think are cheating, and get them banned, and i dont think everyone can pay multible hunderts of euros to get away with a softban on an altaccount
once again code got banned for something else than plachisch and 13th permban was for the same reason code get banned and partially me. his short ban for painting was different thing

anyways trust me its funny how sos says how well they play when they only spend 10 times more than whole house 19, a 1 faction, 15 players itself. still dont want to buy id from me. pathetic
You need to research first ID to max you * .... and how much faith you could have with knight rank? 10k? :D
Or maybe you have cp account too, like your friends?

It's funny every time I come here, I see someone from russian alliance got banned lol

ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:46 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:

Whats funny is you post more about SOS on here than we do. We get it you have a crush on us, but your application is still declined.

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:49 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:

Whats funny is you post more about SOS on here than we do. We get it you have a crush on us, but your application is still declined.
lol id never want to be part of sos, i just want to sell id

marko i had 10k in my first war, i barely use faith and have enough to earn good money. and all quests left.

drsepa

Post by drsepa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:40 am

Micha - instead of complaining about how much money SOS Spends....go get a job bro. Then you too can spend some money.

As far as buying ID from you...I told you ONLY gifting crowns and you did not seem interested in that deal. There has to be easier ways for you to make a living then trying to sell me ID. LOL

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:54 pm

I feel like I have been away for weeks, good to see the admins still banning cheaters and breaking there id to make it even worse for them, Good job Firefly,

Anyone that cheats now will know what could happen if found out, so I suggest just stop cheating and also stop with the old drsepa is paying FF to ban people, that's the most retard*d thing I have ever heard,

you really think FF will go to those lengths for a few extra pounds which could potentially kill the game if proven to be true. to many idiots play this game with there wild imaginations,

Russians are still winning and will probably win the first age just be happy that only a small portion of the cheaters where found out and you still have huge lead.

Juris931

Post by Juris931 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:42 pm

better stop ask to myself why they don't ban many h10 that cheat
maybe we need more players that report them , because i think many h10 sit all day on pc and send tickets instead of attacks

and then i belive that there is nothing in this world devoid of any form of corruption/favoritism
( infact firefly should buy some like on facebook and positive review on steam for this game , in order to attract new players )

ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Juris931 wrote:better stop ask to myself why they don't ban many h10 that cheat
maybe we need more players that report them , because i think many h10 sit all day on pc and send tickets instead of attacks

and then i belive that there is nothing in this world devoid of any form of corruption/favoritism
( infact firefly should buy some like on facebook and positive review on steam for this game , in order to attract new players )

actually if more than 2 or 3 people report someone they tell you to stop.

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

drsepa wrote:Micha - instead of complaining about how much money SOS Spends....go get a job bro. Then you too can spend some money.

As far as buying ID from you...I told you ONLY gifting crowns and you did not seem interested in that deal. There has to be easier ways for you to make a living then trying to sell me ID. LOL
i do have a job but for a student running full time job and studying is not enough. and for that money i could buy some things that help me relieve my stress so for me its fine lawl

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”