Really?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Really?

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:14 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:i disagree, but we will see what they do.
How many players have been banned in 10H and after starter from another account? I play not 1-2-3 years,and i play for example in CatoMarcus team in W6. And each world players step on the same rake. And they began again.

This game is not Counter Strike, where the player can be permament bann. For example i play more than 6-7 years Lineage2. And where than player violates the rules of the game, admins give him only bann account. And they started again from another account.

The user agreement is not told about a total ban and a ban on the ip.
Gotchadude's account was banned and he started about 5 more accounts and all of them got banned. Other than him, I don't know of a H10 person who started another account. I only know of 2-3 more H10 people who got banned (I am sure there were more, but I don't know about them)

You are allowed to use different accounts on different worlds, but the rules says one account per world. I interpret that as if you get banned you can't play that world anymore, which I agree with because you should not get access to 2 sets of quests for glory and faithpoints. Since I don't work for firefly my opinion doesn't really matter. And I wish someone from Firefly would clarify this for us.
yeah but he got banned for insults and doing stupid * lol

drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Really?

Post by drsepa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:05 am

b0cman you are not correct as to why Gotcha got banned. Guys like me and micha know why he was banned and it is not my place to say on an open forum. I will say that he made mistakes but it was not entirely his fault. However, with that said we know how it played out so I cannot defend him at this point and I told him so.

Bottom line is I have said I am not sure how the rules work with regards to this situation but in the case of Zadrot......he cheated and should not be allowed to keep playing this server....


@ZADROT -- just quit already you cheater

btw I am drunk again but even drunk I will not resort to H19 tactics and cheat LOLOLOLOLOLOL

User avatar
Eleven295
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Re: Really?

Post by Eleven295 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:06 am

drsepa wrote:b0cman you are not correct as to why Gotcha got banned. Guys like me and micha know why he was banned and it is not my place to say on an open forum. I will say that he made mistakes but it was not entirely his fault. However, with that said we know how it played out so I cannot defend him at this point and I told him so.

Bottom line is I have said I am not sure how the rules work with regards to this situation but in the case of Zadrot......he cheated and should not be allowed to keep playing this server....


@ZADROT -- just quit already you cheater

btw I am drunk again but even drunk I will not resort to H19 tactics and cheat LOLOLOLOLOLOL
drsepa torment you stink here, about how you're done and we are all mongrel. There are people who play with multiple accounts, but that's not all! And it is not necessary here to say that all who play in the ППН cheaters, etc. :x

Esoteric Paradigm
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 am

Re: Really?

Post by Esoteric Paradigm » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:43 am

"drsepa torment you stink here"???????????
What the heck do those words mean?
Terrible english and quite unintelligible gibberish.
So much garbage written on this forum it's no wonder hardly anyone bothers with this game anymore. The game community has become disgusting and vile.

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Really?

Post by Aisamieri » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:29 pm

drsepa wrote:b0cman you are not correct as to why Gotcha got banned. Guys like me and micha know why he was banned and it is not my place to say on an open forum. I will say that he made mistakes but it was not entirely his fault. However, with that said we know how it played out so I cannot defend him at this point and I told him so.

Bottom line is I have said I am not sure how the rules work with regards to this situation but in the case of Zadrot......he cheated and should not be allowed to keep playing this server....


@ZADROT -- just quit already you cheater

btw I am drunk again but even drunk I will not resort to H19 tactics and cheat LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jesus also was cheater, but now he is superstar. (: Ah, this game so similar to real! xD

p.s. you do not yet started to build temples in honor of Zadrot? ^^

Esoteric Paradigm
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 am

Re: Really?

Post by Esoteric Paradigm » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:06 pm

Aisamieri wrote:
drsepa wrote:b0cman you are not correct as to why Gotcha got banned. Guys like me and micha know why he was banned and it is not my place to say on an open forum. I will say that he made mistakes but it was not entirely his fault. However, with that said we know how it played out so I cannot defend him at this point and I told him so.

Bottom line is I have said I am not sure how the rules work with regards to this situation but in the case of Zadrot......he cheated and should not be allowed to keep playing this server....


@ZADROT -- just quit already you cheater

btw I am drunk again but even drunk I will not resort to H19 tactics and cheat LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jesus also was cheater, but now he is superstar. (: Ah, this game so similar to real! xD

p.s. you do not yet started to build temples in honor of Zadrot? ^^
Ok that is quite enough!!!!
Do not insult a religion here - you should be banned immediately!

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Really?

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:08 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:i disagree, but we will see what they do.
How many players have been banned in 10H and after starter from another account? I play not 1-2-3 years,and i play for example in CatoMarcus team in W6. And each world players step on the same rake. And they began again.

This game is not Counter Strike, where the player can be permament bann. For example i play more than 6-7 years Lineage2. And where than player violates the rules of the game, admins give him only bann account. And they started again from another account.

The user agreement is not told about a total ban and a ban on the ip.
Gotchadude's account was banned and he started about 5 more accounts and all of them got banned. Other than him, I don't know of a H10 person who started another account. I only know of 2-3 more H10 people who got banned (I am sure there were more, but I don't know about them)

You are allowed to use different accounts on different worlds, but the rules says one account per world. I interpret that as if you get banned you can't play that world anymore, which I agree with because you should not get access to 2 sets of quests for glory and faithpoints. Since I don't work for firefly my opinion doesn't really matter. And I wish someone from Firefly would clarify this for us.
he got banned for another reason and these bans were for another reasons too

User avatar
Eleven295
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Re: Really?

Post by Eleven295 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:
drsepa wrote:b0cman you are not correct as to why Gotcha got banned. Guys like me and micha know why he was banned and it is not my place to say on an open forum. I will say that he made mistakes but it was not entirely his fault. However, with that said we know how it played out so I cannot defend him at this point and I told him so.

Bottom line is I have said I am not sure how the rules work with regards to this situation but in the case of Zadrot......he cheated and should not be allowed to keep playing this server....


@ZADROT -- just quit already you cheater

btw I am drunk again but even drunk I will not resort to H19 tactics and cheat LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jesus also was cheater, but now he is superstar. (: Ah, this game so similar to real! xD

p.s. you do not yet started to build temples in honor of Zadrot? ^^
Ok that is quite enough!!!!
Do not insult a religion here - you should be banned immediately!
Jesus was also a cheater when walked on water.
But he was not banned 8-) 8-) 8-)

User avatar
ZadrotN1
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Re: Really?

Post by ZadrotN1 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:59 pm

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:
drsepa wrote:b0cman you are not correct as to why Gotcha got banned. Guys like me and micha know why he was banned and it is not my place to say on an open forum. I will say that he made mistakes but it was not entirely his fault. However, with that said we know how it played out so I cannot defend him at this point and I told him so.

Bottom line is I have said I am not sure how the rules work with regards to this situation but in the case of Zadrot......he cheated and should not be allowed to keep playing this server....


@ZADROT -- just quit already you cheater

btw I am drunk again but even drunk I will not resort to H19 tactics and cheat LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jesus also was cheater, but now he is superstar. (: Ah, this game so similar to real! xD

p.s. you do not yet started to build temples in honor of Zadrot? ^^
Ok that is quite enough!!!!
Do not insult a religion here - you should be banned immediately!
@SOS -- you dont know how to fight . writing tickets only. Tickets Kingdoms - its your game))

drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Really?

Post by drsepa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Cheating Zadrot - Add up ALL your officers razes and you are still 100 less then me by myself :) Oh wait...I am wrong. I bet if you add up all those officers alt accounts then you have way more then me. ;-)

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”