Really?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Really?

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

I reported it at the same time as I wrote that using the forum reporting method.
As an aside I wonder what the repurcussions would be if someone insulted Mohamed - much swifter and severe I would imagine.
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:I reported it at the same time as I wrote that using the forum reporting method.
As an aside I wonder what the repurcussions would be if someone insulted Mohamed - much swifter and severe I would imagine.
lol your funny mate. he made a joke about jesus lets go cry and run to mum;)

not everyone is believing in such nice fictions brought together in a book you needa live like. making a joke about jesus walking over water is completly legit and not hurting anyone here at all. btw here where i live rarely anyone is still in the church or really believing in any of those religions so i may not understand our anger about a true joke so well;)

when you wanna pray visit a church not the shk forums ty.
Esoteric Paradigm

LuckyVogel wrote:
Esoteric Paradigm wrote:I reported it at the same time as I wrote that using the forum reporting method.
lol your funny mate. he made a joke about jesus lets go cry and run to mum;)

not everyone is believing in such nice fictions brought together in a book you needa live like. making a joke about jesus walking over water is completly legit and not hurting anyone here at all. btw here where i live rarely anyone is still in the church or really believing in any of those religions so i may not understand our anger about a true joke so well;)

when you wanna pray visit a church not the shk forums ty.
You are quite wrong.
It is against the TOS to insult any religion.
As I said - try insulting Allah and see how fay you get.
In this world it seems people are happy to see Christianity insulted but not their precious Islam
Esoteric Paradigm

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Stronghold Kingdoms Forums” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us"

About time the mods cleaned up these forums.
As I said - try insulting Islam and see how far you get here and in the world.
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Stronghold Kingdoms Forums” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us"

8-) 8-) 8-)

I think there is no moderators on International forums, only god can help you.
Esoteric Paradigm

B0CMAN wrote:
Esoteric Paradigm wrote:"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Stronghold Kingdoms Forums” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us"

8-) 8-) 8-)

I think there is no moderators on International forums, only god can help you.
No moderators? Pull the other leg - it plays jingle bells mate. I am sure if you insult Allah you would discover a moderator quick smart lol.
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

Boring topic esoteric please stop it. islamic religion is just as pointless as any other for me there is no hate against christianit from my side, simply dont like such bad written books lal. that jesus over water thing was ok to say on forums as it isnt insulting anything. the bible is just a book with many metaphoras in it to make you think about how the world goes and what you could do in it. as that jesus walks over water thing wasnt really meant that way anyways in the first place, it is just ok and also bit funny to say, that he was actually cheating himself haha. dont take religion too serious. you will get seperated from reality way to quickly then;)
Esoteric Paradigm

LuckyVogel wrote:Boring topic esoteric please stop it. islamic religion is just as pointless as any other for me there is no hate against christianit from my side, simply dont like such bad written books lal. that jesus over water thing was ok to say on forums as it isnt insulting anything. the bible is just a book with many metaphoras in it to make you think about how the world goes and what you could do in it. as that jesus walks over water thing wasnt really meant that way anyways in the first place, it is just ok and also bit funny to say, that he was actually cheating himself haha. dont take religion too serious. you will get seperated from reality way to quickly then;)
Np we just let it rest now then - cheers
Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri »

Jesus and Father-God sitting in heaven, watching news - what on earth is happening. Suddenly bell rings. Jesus went to open door and see Allah behind the door. Jesus shouted his father:
-Dad, you ordered Shawarma?
Esoteric Paradigm

Aisamieri wrote:
Jesus and Father-God sitting in heaven, watching news - what on earth is happening. Suddenly bell rings. Jesus went to open door and see Allah behind the door. Jesus shouted his father:
-Dad, you ordered Shawarma?
It would be far better to refrain from referring to any religions in these forums to avoid what could be construed as hateful speech.
Personally I am not offended by such hateful speech as I consider those who engage in it as rather bitter, childish and pitiful humans and any gods should be quite able to defend themselves if real. Unfortunately there is one religion not known for it's tolerance atm and tend to behead those who disagree with them.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”