Really?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
ElectrickSabers

Really?

Post by ElectrickSabers » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:09 pm

drsepa

Re: Really?

Post by drsepa » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 pm

I am not sure how the rules work with this situation. I know Gotchadude started second accounts such as drsepasboyfriend when his account got banned and those were then also banned (rightfully so in my opinion). But maybe I am missing some of the facts so I will wait to see what SHK Admins say about the situation.

I know that both gotcha and zadrot were playing only 1 account because the previous account was banned but in my opinion once that player has been caught cheating they should be stopped from starting new accounts (in other words banning that game client/ip address). I know a H19 player though that I got banned and he started a new account and he is still playing. I have not submitted a ticket on him because again I am not sure how this rule really works. I did however submit one on Zadrots new account to ask about it.

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:37 am

new account is new account though, there is one in h10 that made a new account too after getting banned and nobody complain

B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:58 am

I think SoS - is diagnosis....

The man started from scratch, and here there is nothing criminal.

ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:03 am

i disagree, but we will see what they do.

Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:18 pm

omg, bodya is superstar! (you really have nothing more to discuss? xD)

ZadrotN1

Post by ZadrotN1 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:31 pm

HAHAHAH
I see that whole world afraid of me as a lucifer :twisted: .. and ready to all that to drive me to hеll :lol: :lol: :lol:

B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:14 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:i disagree, but we will see what they do.
How many players have been banned in 10H and after starter from another account? I play not 1-2-3 years,and i play for example in CatoMarcus team in W6. And each world players step on the same rake. And they began again.

This game is not Counter Strike, where the player can be permament bann. For example i play more than 6-7 years Lineage2. And where than player violates the rules of the game, admins give him only bann account. And they started again from another account.

The user agreement is not told about a total ban and a ban on the ip.

Eleven295

Post by Eleven295 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:20 pm

B0CMAN wrote:I think SoS - is diagnosis....

The man started from scratch, and here there is nothing criminal.
Just removed from the language!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:46 pm

B0CMAN wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:i disagree, but we will see what they do.
How many players have been banned in 10H and after starter from another account? I play not 1-2-3 years,and i play for example in CatoMarcus team in W6. And each world players step on the same rake. And they began again.

This game is not Counter Strike, where the player can be permament bann. For example i play more than 6-7 years Lineage2. And where than player violates the rules of the game, admins give him only bann account. And they started again from another account.

The user agreement is not told about a total ban and a ban on the ip.
Gotchadude's account was banned and he started about 5 more accounts and all of them got banned. Other than him, I don't know of a H10 person who started another account. I only know of 2-3 more H10 people who got banned (I am sure there were more, but I don't know about them)

You are allowed to use different accounts on different worlds, but the rules says one account per world. I interpret that as if you get banned you can't play that world anymore, which I agree with because you should not get access to 2 sets of quests for glory and faithpoints. Since I don't work for firefly my opinion doesn't really matter. And I wish someone from Firefly would clarify this for us.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”