По чему ППН ?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Aisamieri » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:35 pm

B0CMAN wrote:2. No account sharing

Players may not share accounts with each other.

Players who leave Stronghold Kingdoms may not share or 'give' their account to another player.


Bulbasaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
We will understand and completely agree this paragraph. It is better to tell us, for what in this game give the ban for a day or three days?)

B0CMAN
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by B0CMAN » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Aisamieri wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:2. No account sharing

Players may not share accounts with each other.

Players who leave Stronghold Kingdoms may not share or 'give' their account to another player.


Bulbasaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
We will understand and completely agree this paragraph. It is better to tell us, for what in this game give the ban for a day or three days?)

I think 1-3 days ban than the infringement was not serious, wrong. Or the first violation.

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Aisamieri » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:57 pm

B0CMAN wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:2. No account sharing

Players may not share accounts with each other.

Players who leave Stronghold Kingdoms may not share or 'give' their account to another player.


Bulbasaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
We will understand and completely agree this paragraph. It is better to tell us, for what in this game give the ban for a day or three days?)

I think 1-3 days ban than the infringement was not serious, wrong. Or the first violation.
Just need to write the reason for ban. So many questions will disappear. Or will be even more... xD

Now seems bans for 1-3 days give without reason. But people are offended and leave... :( Maybe me also leave this game? Its boring to play alone. );

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Elyan wrote:Talking with you is very hard, mip people are really stubborn, shallow and stupid..
You blame everyone for cheating, but your faction was proved as one of biggest cheaters on server :) The first cheaters are Northern Brotherhood from h19, then mip,
Not all players from all factions play at the same time and players leave if they dont have time to play or go to VM, but from what all players saw, mip tried to get 5-6 kingships and when igor and rest of BH moved to china, your faction started to break and you started talking how you will all leave because you are not satisfied with admins and the game and blablabla and your players were caught cheating with trading bot (frankus and Xn . )
No member of BH ever used bots or hacks for shk, a lot of our members came from other world and started playing here with us for the first time and I dont know their history, but they all played fair.
I know its really hard for you to understand this, I cannot help you in realising the truth and I know you will never admit that xn and frankus used bot even tho everyone saw that :)
Also, you are here talking about gc1 and you are not even playing for more than 3 months, it makes me think that your loss on this server by us is hurting you more than anything, sorry for * your faction, you were fun to raze 8-)
there is NO EVIDENCE frankus or Xn was cheating, none of them is banned, frankus is investigated but there is no proof he ever broke any game rules
you try to point out that i identify with mip as a whole and departure of players that have families and social lives and spend time with their girls or kids during summer hurts me? forum amuses me more than the actual game itself and is less time consuming, i can study, eat and sleep whenever i want without being obsessed if my ID runs out or if i dont have excomm on the way but it seems it hurts you more that i can actually achieve the original goals of the game without playing the game
i dont blame everyone for cheating, you do it as you are cheating yourselves, i know you too well and habits never change. BH are cheating and its obvious
you point that 'trade bot' that isnt even a bot itself in fact is cheating, well, whatever, it gives close to zero advantage except for making gold really and i dont see why would you complain about that you can set it yourself. and on top of that all of your leaders use it or used it during the alliance war so why are you complaining about that now when you didnt complain that ALL of your biggest players in allied houses used it?
you say we are * faction, whatever, keep running your scum mouth but arent you on VM yourself? still you are talking big and running your lip off about how i dont play and am a forum warrior while you prove to be the same, typical * hypocrite :D
we DID get 6 kingships from you and we held a total of 9 kingship and few more counties on top of that, while all you achieved on the map was defending mali and doing nothing else. you are * faction because you dont bring results. if you think you caused mip to leave then you are in wrong, you played against 10 mip players and really out of these 10 only 6 or 7 played the game to do something and others just added id, so i dont see why are you so proud of yourself that you wasted millions of fp and card points to defend 1 country after obvious leave
you say no BH member ever used bots but igor using ID bots on w1 or half of BH running on trade bots here, using ID bots or sharing accounts which is cheating aswell doesnt count, half of your members were all known multiaccounters and cheaters on previous worlds aswell and your general was banned several times for alting so you shouldnt talk about fair playing in first place

if someone doesnt know you * well then he might believe you and i dont care, but i know you all * for too long and too well to believe you

yet keep identifying me with mip, i am mip and mip is me, if i return to the game alone i will become mip? hope so, since you think that way, then i can keep running for the #1 annihilator again

one day i will, wait for that, now forum brings me way too much fun to go into the same * again with havin to be careful abut my villages instead of having fun

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Aisamieri wrote:
B0CMAN wrote: I think 1-3 days ban than the infringement was not serious, wrong. Or the first violation.
Just need to write the reason for ban. So many questions will disappear. Or will be even more... xD

Now seems bans for 1-3 days give without reason. But people are offended and leave... :( Maybe me also leave this game? Its boring to play alone. );
groger got banned for a week for breaking par. 7 of game rules that state that you got banned for abusive language or behaviour, when he never wrote to anyone else than mip so you know, * is *, admins are supporting only one side

B0CMAN
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by B0CMAN » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Aisamieri wrote:
Just need to write the reason for ban. So many questions will disappear. Or will be even more... xD

Now seems bans for 1-3 days give without reason. But people are offended and leave... :( Maybe me also leave this game? Its boring to play alone. );

ppl dont read rules ,this is fact.

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Aisamieri » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:17 pm

B0CMAN wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:
Just need to write the reason for ban. So many questions will disappear. Or will be even more... xD

Now seems bans for 1-3 days give without reason. But people are offended and leave... :( Maybe me also leave this game? Its boring to play alone. );

ppl dont read rules ,this is fact.
You are wrong. We perfectly know rules, so we ask "why?". Just show paragraf of rules for that yesterday was banned for example ssttiivv?

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Aisamieri » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:30 pm

B0CMAN wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:
Just need to write the reason for ban. So many questions will disappear. Or will be even more... xD

Now seems bans for 1-3 days give without reason. But people are offended and leave... :( Maybe me also leave this game? Its boring to play alone. );

ppl dont read rules ,this is fact.
Just my teammates are lazy f*gs and dont want f*ck brain admins because temporary ban.

Lunks
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Lunks » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Aisamieri wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:
Just need to write the reason for ban. So many questions will disappear. Or will be even more... xD

Now seems bans for 1-3 days give without reason. But people are offended and leave... :( Maybe me also leave this game? Its boring to play alone. );

ppl dont read rules ,this is fact.
Just my teammates are lazy f*gs and dont want f*ck brain admins because temporary ban.
Thank you for admitting your teammates cheat.

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Lunks wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:
B0CMAN wrote: ppl dont read rules ,this is fact.
Just my teammates are lazy f*gs and dont want f*ck brain admins because temporary ban.
Thank you for admitting your teammates cheat.
where is he admitting that? xD

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”