По чему ППН ?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
ssttiivv

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by ssttiivv » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:46 pm

Admins was checking my account for 1 day. I already unbanned, so it means i clear, right? i never used any cheats, alts, clickers. I even never used team teamviewer. So why we playing this game? Admins can just cancel id on your villages for no reason. NO REASON. Somebody can pay some money and they will do it. Coz i have no idea why else could they do it.

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:00 am

A friend of mine got banned and they dropped all of his vassals, canceled LL, dropped ID and changed his shield to black.
Reason was swearing on support ticket. I think that is not a good reason

Micha my little swallower, you alone admited MIP is reporting together with 30+ players and I am sure that you reported every single player of our faction, guess why we didnt get banned? We dont use mults, trading bots, ID bot and other shk hacks.

we are just..

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

ssttiivv

Post by ssttiivv » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:07 am

Elyan wrote:A friend of mine got banned and they dropped all of his vassals, canceled LL, dropped ID and changed his shield to black.

Micha my little swallower, you alone admited MIP is reporting together with 30+ players and I am sure that you reported every single player of our faction, guess why we didnt get banned? We dont use mults, trading bots, ID bot and other shk hacks.

we are just..

i guess your friend was one of madpro alts or smthg :lol:
But such an attitude to the players disappointed me. I lost 6 villages for nothing (some of this villages was important). I guess we are idiots coz we playing thit game. Game in which you can lose hours and money spent for nothing.

Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:43 am

It would be better if all bans were made public in a forum for that purpose, stating the player's name and the reason for their bans, also allowing some right of reply by the player in public.
Otherwise the rest of the players will always be left wondering if things have been done fairly or not.
In the end tho it is just best to find something else to do rather than play a game where others (ie FF) have total control over you.

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:50 am

No stiv, that was on different server and madpro never played that server ;)

Lunks

Post by Lunks » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:44 am

The best thing about this ban was that H19 leaders complained to the admins, it was not DrSepa this time he was on vacation! lol

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Elyan wrote:A friend of mine got banned and they dropped all of his vassals, canceled LL, dropped ID and changed his shield to black.

we are just..

not sure if you can read with understanding

i only stated that not MIP is reporting together with 30+ players but that we couldve done that but didnt bother to do that and nobody reported noone on gc1 cuz guys dont waste their time with writing tickets that nobody will read, once on eu2 few factions reported igor and so he got banned

you use multis, trade bots, id bots and teamviewer and share accounts, but you play vs russians so you wont get banned, simple as that, money spent counts a lot, also plenty of BH players 'stopped' playing after we landed in mali resulting in their no activity and losing villages, going from bh to neutral, surely a coincidience :D

also, not sure how we could report with 30+ players when we didnt even have that many active players after 50th day XD

B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:21 pm

2. No account sharing

Players may not share accounts with each other.

Players who leave Stronghold Kingdoms may not share or 'give' their account to another player.

Bulbasaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Talking with you is very hard, mip people are really stubborn, shallow and stupid..
You blame everyone for cheating, but your faction was proved as one of biggest cheaters on server :) The first cheaters are Northern Brotherhood from h19, then mip,
Not all players from all factions play at the same time and players leave if they dont have time to play or go to VM, but from what all players saw, mip tried to get 5-6 kingships and when igor and rest of BH moved to china, your faction started to break and you started talking how you will all leave because you are not satisfied with admins and the game and blablabla and your players were caught cheating with trading bot (frankus and Xn . )
No member of BH ever used bots or hacks for shk, a lot of our members came from other world and started playing here with us for the first time and I dont know their history, but they all played fair.
I know its really hard for you to understand this, I cannot help you in realising the truth and I know you will never admit that xn and frankus used bot even tho everyone saw that :)
Also, you are here talking about gc1 and you are not even playing for more than 3 months, it makes me think that your loss on this server by us is hurting you more than anything, sorry for * your faction, you were fun to raze 8-)

B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Elyan wrote:Talking with you is very hard, mip people are really stubborn, shallow and stupid..
You blame everyone for cheating, but your faction was proved as one of biggest cheaters on server :) The first cheaters are Northern Brotherhood from h19, then mip,
Not all players from all factions play at the same time and players leave if they dont have time to play or go to VM, but from what all players saw, mip tried to get 5-6 kingships and when igor and rest of BH moved to china, your faction started to break and you started talking how you will all leave because you are not satisfied with admins and the game and blablabla and your players were caught cheating with trading bot (frankus and Xn . )
No member of BH ever used bots or hacks for shk, a lot of our members came from other world and started playing here with us for the first time and I dont know their history, but they all played fair.
I know its really hard for you to understand this, I cannot help you in realising the truth and I know you will never admit that xn and frankus used bot even tho everyone saw that :)
Also, you are here talking about gc1 and you are not even playing for more than 3 months, it makes me think that your loss on this server by us is hurting you more than anything, sorry for * your faction, you were fun to raze 8-)

I do not see Black Hand on map. Why? And please tell us how much you want to change houses, to win.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”