По чему ППН ?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Aisamieri » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:57 pm

Lunks wrote:Thank you for admitting your teammates cheat.
hm... and where was recognition? xD

User avatar
Elyan
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Elyan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:05 pm

bocman, who dafq are you? ah right, part of faction that we were having fun with, ask kudesnik a little more about bh and whitebeard, you disrespectful noob

micha, I already wrote it here in one of the threads and I will do it again for you, xn lost 2-3 villages when his traders were running in a same circle for more than 12h, he never fixed hist castle when labudotac spawned and attacked him with carded breakers and captain from a charter and next day he blamed igor for having labudotac as a multi ahahahah :D then you blamed igor for being variante :D
loreq then admitted to have 2 multi accounts, one of them was a duke and then he tried to frighten us with his bad photoshop of 400k faith :), tell him there is comma between hundreds and thousands ;)
I dont know w1 but I will ask igor to visit you when he comes back, and about gc1, please give me proof of us with trading bots :)
Here is proof you say it doesnt exist for frankus the cheater
http://prntscr.com/akn2dq
http://prntscr.com/akn2pp
http://prntscr.com/akn348
http://prntscr.com/akn39y
http://prntscr.com/akn3j2

Dont know if I saved xn's, there is bunch of files in my pc :)

I must urge you to come back, there is a lot of lowrank players you can raze with 1 captain and 1 archer in many countries on server, free razes micha ;)

Now, my only question I care about is, how come that your faction didnt cheat and half of them are banned and my IS cheating and we are not banned?
I urge you here to report me for multi, trading bot, id bot and everyhting else you can think of :) My account never got banned and it never will, for one simple thing, I am not a polish cheater 8-)

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:07 pm

Elyan wrote:bocman, who dafq are you? ah right, part of faction that we were having fun with, ask kudesnik a little more about bh and whitebeard, you disrespectful noob

micha, I already wrote it here in one of the threads and I will do it again for you, xn lost 2-3 villages when his traders were running in a same circle for more than 12h, he never fixed hist castle when labudotac spawned and attacked him with carded breakers and captain from a charter and next day he blamed igor for having labudotac as a multi ahahahah :D then you blamed igor for being variante :D
loreq then admitted to have 2 multi accounts, one of them was a duke and then he tried to frighten us with his bad photoshop of 400k faith :), tell him there is comma between hundreds and thousands ;)
I dont know w1 but I will ask igor to visit you when he comes back, and about gc1, please give me proof of us with trading bots :)
Here is proof you say it doesnt exist for frankus the cheater
http://prntscr.com/akn2dq
http://prntscr.com/akn2pp
http://prntscr.com/akn348
http://prntscr.com/akn39y
http://prntscr.com/akn3j2

Dont know if I saved xn's, there is bunch of files in my pc :)

I must urge you to come back, there is a lot of lowrank players you can raze with 1 captain and 1 archer in many countries on server, free razes micha ;)

Now, my only question I care about is, how come that your faction didnt cheat and half of them are banned and my IS cheating and we are not banned?
I urge you here to report me for multi, trading bot, id bot and everyhting else you can think of :) My account never got banned and it never will, for one simple thing, I am not a polish cheater 8-)
there is no comma between hundreds nor thousands, and he really had that much faith :D
he wanted to get banned so he can claim money back, so for him it was a simple way. he didnt get banned for multiaccounting nor permanently as there was no evidence other than him saying that to get banned, he had 2 weeks ban, which still is a 2 weeks ban :D

yeah, i see traders from frankus, since when trading is cheating? :D when schmirable or justarandom does it he is trading by himself so frankus was doing that by himself too and xn too, and about losing villages he can lose villages or he can not if he doesnt want to, right?

we all know igor played on several accounts but he is more careful now after getting banned on eu2 for that, he surely takes care of his money now ^^

now, my question is, how come that my faction is cheating and only 1 of them is banned because of claiming money from firefly and wanting to get banned in order to get money from them but you say half of mip is banned? xD

i wont report anyone because i dont care, u can use whatever * you are and i will still be better than you just dont type as a forum warrior how great u are because u dont cheat and everyone is cheating, i know and you know its not true so just say you are a better cheater out of the two ^^

B0CMAN
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by B0CMAN » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:56 pm

Elyan wrote:bocman, who dafq are you? ah right, part of faction that we were having fun with, ask kudesnik a little more about bh and whitebeard, you disrespectful noob

micha, I already wrote it here in one of the threads and I will do it again for you, xn lost 2-3 villages when his traders were running in a same circle for more than 12h, he never fixed hist castle when labudotac spawned and attacked him with carded breakers and captain from a charter and next day he blamed igor for having labudotac as a multi ahahahah :D then you blamed igor for being variante :D
loreq then admitted to have 2 multi accounts, one of them was a duke and then he tried to frighten us with his bad photoshop of 400k faith :), tell him there is comma between hundreds and thousands ;)
I dont know w1 but I will ask igor to visit you when he comes back, and about gc1, please give me proof of us with trading bots :)
Here is proof you say it doesnt exist for frankus the cheater
http://prntscr.com/akn2dq
http://prntscr.com/akn2pp
http://prntscr.com/akn348
http://prntscr.com/akn39y
http://prntscr.com/akn3j2

Dont know if I saved xn's, there is bunch of files in my pc :)

I must urge you to come back, there is a lot of lowrank players you can raze with 1 captain and 1 archer in many countries on server, free razes micha ;)

Now, my only question I care about is, how come that your faction didnt cheat and half of them are banned and my IS cheating and we are not banned?
I urge you here to report me for multi, trading bot, id bot and everyhting else you can think of :) My account never got banned and it never will, for one simple thing, I am not a polish cheater 8-)
iam player of russian alliance, who not change house for good place for my as s.

BH the last warrior of BH fraction. Who are you? Just troll from forum, which can be bought for five coins. Today you are in the 10H, tomorrow you are in the 11H. Just sail :D

User avatar
Elyan
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Elyan » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:29 am

Cant even read this stuff anymore, absolutely no point to talk with someone who cant keep up with one story, but switches to another, you said mip doesnt cheat, now you admit that loreq had 3 acc's and NO, he didnt have that much fp, that was probably reese's fp, numbers of fp on that ss were much biggers than on others and there IS comma.
I didnt said trading is cheating, but how can you trade if you are sleeping? love your theories, but if you are lying, at least come up with better story to tell ;)

Igor didnt play on several accounts, he got banned twice because he cursed on support tickets, but you dont belive anything so I dont care :D


bocman my little co-ck sucker, I asked people on ts to look at your stats , you are more likely a russian farmer with 29 caps and 49 razes for 280 days of server, micha had that in 100th day lol, even tho most of them were aldermans :twisted:
you also have 200 posts more than me on forum and you dare to * to me about the game and switching while you are hiding behind biggest alliance on the map
cyka ;)

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:47 am

Elyan wrote:Cant even read this stuff anymore, absolutely no point to talk with someone who cant keep up with one story, but switches to another, you said mip doesnt cheat, now you admit that loreq had 3 acc's and NO, he didnt have that much fp, that was probably reese's fp, numbers of fp on that ss were much biggers than on others and there IS comma.
I didnt said trading is cheating, but how can you trade if you are sleeping? love your theories, but if you are lying, at least come up with better story to tell ;)

Igor didnt play on several accounts, he got banned twice because he cursed on support tickets, but you dont belive anything so I dont care :D


bocman my little co-ck sucker, I asked people on ts to look at your stats , you are more likely a russian farmer with 29 caps and 49 razes for 280 days of server, micha had that in 100th day lol, even tho most of them were aldermans :twisted:
you also have 200 posts more than me on forum and you dare to * to me about the game and switching while you are hiding behind biggest alliance on the map
cyka ;)
you suddenly come up with loreq having 3 accounts and claiming i said that, pls point out where ;D

there isnt any comma but newcomers to the game will never know, reese had way more fp than loreq in fact and that was loreqs fp, believe it or not, like it does matter, he had over 500k fp, even 600k at one point

igor played on several accounts for few years starting on w1 but suddenly you switch stories, while you just told i did it, earlier you told he got banned because he had abusive village name and now he was cursing in tickets :D yeah right i will believe in that
40 bh villages were aldermans for sure, heads up, didnt know you guys sucked THAT much to call yourselves aldermans
btw, how do you know if someone sleep or not? online, trading, no evidence, innocent until proven guilty- and NONE of mip players were proven guilty, except from loreq, who publicly wrote in county proclamation he has a multiaccount- do you think he would do that thinking he wouldnt get banned for that? use your bird brain and think logically if you know what logic is and if you know how to use it

User avatar
Elyan
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Elyan » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:20 pm

I backed up everything I said, you didnt prove anyhting, I know they were sleeping cuz it took 2 breakers and 1 cap to get a villa while they were trading and they didnt fix anything or changed troop amount and they had full vassals ;)

to prove this with one more thing, xn messaged igor he will report him for account that captured him but that acc was managed by only one player, all hail LabudOtac :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Elyan wrote:I backed up everything I said, you didnt prove anyhting, I know they were sleeping cuz it took 2 breakers and 1 cap to get a villa while they were trading and they didnt fix anything or changed troop amount and they had full vassals ;)

to prove this with one more thing, xn messaged igor he will report him for account that captured him but that acc was managed by only one player, all hail LabudOtac :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
yeah, yopu backed it up with imagination, this stuff u provided is no proof *

B0CMAN
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by B0CMAN » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Elyan wrote:Cant even read this stuff anymore, absolutely no point to talk with someone who cant keep up with one story, but switches to another, you said mip doesnt cheat, now you admit that loreq had 3 acc's and NO, he didnt have that much fp, that was probably reese's fp, numbers of fp on that ss were much biggers than on others and there IS comma.
I didnt said trading is cheating, but how can you trade if you are sleeping? love your theories, but if you are lying, at least come up with better story to tell ;)

Igor didnt play on several accounts, he got banned twice because he cursed on support tickets, but you dont belive anything so I dont care :D


bocman my little co-ck sucker, I asked people on ts to look at your stats , you are more likely a russian farmer with 29 caps and 49 razes for 280 days of server, micha had that in 100th day lol, even tho most of them were aldermans :twisted:
you also have 200 posts more than me on forum and you dare to * to me about the game and switching while you are hiding behind biggest alliance on the map
cyka ;)
very bold words from the a piece of meat 8)

User avatar
Elyan
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am

Re: По чему ППН ?

Post by Elyan » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:49 pm

All man want to be me, all woman want to be with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”