The man on the map to watch

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
zeroshady

The man on the map to watch

Post by zeroshady » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:13 am

As news is travelling quickly, it appears to be that the player TheOriginalMcrib is currently under heavy attacks from Sweden. If you would like to direct your attention to the map and see a party bus of attacks flying around. If you or your loved one would like to contribute to this grandious and record setting attack craze, aim at any non razed village of Mcrib :lol: .

P.S: I have insider footage, http://i.imgur.com/89ojQZO.png

zeroshady

Re: The man on the map to watch

Post by zeroshady » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:47 am

Update: Mcrib has survived the second wave of 5 captain attacks effortlessly it seams, we will see if his undefended villages can keep surviving after these monstrous blows. Stay tuned folks

RobertScott

Post by RobertScott » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:47 am

Party bus, lol

zeroshady

Post by zeroshady » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Update 3: It would seem that Mcrib is still standing strong after those colossal attacks on his villages, 11 of them have been razed however but he looks unfazed by these attacks. This truly was a spectacle to watch folks, and in his own words he said "I couldve even defended Titanic if i had to". Truly inspiring words for the young ones not quite sure if they defend themselves out there, heck, even *I* was moved by these soul touching words.

But now lets see if theres a retaliation against these "beanbags" that attacked TheOriginalMcrib, we can all hope assume it will be a grandous day for when armageddon ensues.

I rate this experience 5/7 would watch again

And good folks see you on another (hopeful) update soon!
Last edited by zeroshady on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juris931

Post by Juris931 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:38 pm

he lost 11 villages , from 15 to 4
and he bought 6 charters :D

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:01 pm

zeroshady wrote:Update 3: It would seem that Mcrib is still standing strong after those colossal attacks on his villages, 6 of them have been razed however but he looks unfazed by these attacks. This truly was a spectacle to watch folks, and in his own words he said "I couldve even defended Titanic if i had to". Truly inspiring words for the young ones not quite sure if they defend themselves out there, heck, even *I* was moved by these soul touching words.

But now lets see if theres a retaliation against these "beanbags" that attacked TheOriginalMcrib, we can all hope assume it will be a grandous day for when armageddon ensues.

probably bad attacks, i could raze him with single captain

zeroshady

Post by zeroshady » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:54 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
zeroshady wrote:Update 3: It would seem that Mcrib is still standing strong after those colossal attacks on his villages, 6 of them have been razed however but he looks unfazed by these attacks. This truly was a spectacle to watch folks, and in his own words he said "I couldve even defended Titanic if i had to". Truly inspiring words for the young ones not quite sure if they defend themselves out there, heck, even *I* was moved by these soul touching words.

probably bad attacks, i could raze him with single captain
Right, you havent seen the "bad" attack reports i presume

zeroshady

Post by zeroshady » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Update 4: Regarding how many attacks he survived, my informant tells me he survived 59/90 attacks, holy bloom that's alot of dead armies. If i had to guess, thats roughly 2.5 MILLION honour he could've received from that ordeal, and +200 gangster points, i wouldn't say he came out of this at a complete loss. We can only be at the EDGE of our seats waiting and looking as to how Mr.Mcrib will respond to this spit in his face, stay tuned for more news and updates folks.

RobertScott

Post by RobertScott » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 am

I know I am at the edge of my seat that you have breathed life into this dead forum.

zeroshady

Post by zeroshady » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:39 am

Tbh, i wasn't sure i was even going to get views here lol

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”