Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Post Reply
TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:39 am

let me tell you a joke

in chicago onec the bar with the robot- bartender was opened, the robot used to amuse the clients with the discussion adequate to their IQ level. the firsst customer comes in, robot asks how high his iq was, the customer said 160 and they talked about complicated physics. another customer came in and robot asked how high his iq was, the customer told 120. they started talking about complicated maths. the third customer came in and asked how high his iq was, and the customer said 20. then the robot asked- how are you doing, electricksabers?

you are just a retard that think that i need to be on the map to know what is happening guess what i dont need to be there as long as im being informed about that lol
you are an idiot that cant use brain nor think logically
you had never embarassed me nor ever will since you are just dumb kid funded by drsepa and talking trash in the game in which you are not even above average
in 150 days h10 had created at least 150 topics with 600 posts comlainin how russians are killing the server and crying the entire time, on top of that abusing non-russians who join h19 for being * and so on is crying aswell so id say 1200 posts at last, when russians have 50 posts that h19 players get banned with 0 evidence in suspicious conditions then h19 are crying and obviously cheating

dont pretend to not know what macro or clicker is since u know it very well unless you are below 20 iq what in fact is quite possible having a look at your thoughts
you can keep saying nothing i post is true because it doesnt go well with your fantasy world, well, my fantasy world is way more realistic than yours. and its a fact

drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by drsepa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:43 am

@B0CMAN

I keep hearing you guys speak about a clicker LOL I have no idea what a clicker is but I can assure you I do not need some clicker to time up attacks on you guys! As far as me getting your players banned a few months ago....I absolutely remember every detail about that because it was awesome! Your guys were so pathetic with their blatant cheating to get on Sri Lanka. You even admitted that they were cheating and yes I have that thread as well. I actually respected you for admitting that they were cheating.

drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by drsepa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:52 am

@MICHA

I must have low IQ I can honestly say I have no idea what you guys mean when you say clicker. I thought you guys said it was for timing up attacks and now I think I am reading it has to do with trading lol

Either way Electrick is correct you should just come back, join H19 and fight us. Then at least you would not look so bad for spending time posting on forums about a game and world you do not even play...no offense but sort of sound like a loser doing that. Quick fix though come back and join H19 and have some fun trolling without looking like a loser.

drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by drsepa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:57 am

I take great pride in that these H19 guys think I use a program or device for timing my attacks LOLOLOLOL I love it! Sorry to inform you all that I am just that fast and good :)

B0CMAN
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by B0CMAN » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 pm

drsepa wrote:@B0CMAN

I keep hearing you guys speak about a clicker LOL I have no idea what a clicker is but I can assure you I do not need some clicker to time up attacks on you guys! As far as me getting your players banned a few months ago....I absolutely remember every detail about that because it was awesome! Your guys were so pathetic with their blatant cheating to get on Sri Lanka. You even admitted that they were cheating and yes I have that thread as well. I actually respected you for admitting that they were cheating.

Our faction was not in Sri Lanka. I speak about Papua....
Of course you do not need clicker. Becouse it is easy to buy ID ($) and than drop him for 1-2 Raze.And i speak about some ppl in S America, not you..
drsepa wrote:You even admitted that they were cheating and yes I have that thread as well. I actually respected you for admitting that they were cheating.
I think you have some problems with understanding what I wrote...
drsepa wrote:I take great pride in that these H19 guys think I use a program or device for timing my attacks LOLOLOLOL I love it! Sorry to inform you all that I am just that fast and good
Why do not you tell everyone here how you blame everyone - he a cheater?I speak about Надя and Bicont. For you Надя - it means name of girl Nadia, and yes she is a girl. Bicont - nickname and he is boy. Some days ago you sad that they are one person. *facepalm*

Mb you wont to tell for forum guys about your words that we all farmers, but wait 1 sec. Who buys ID? How many months? How many people?

B0CMAN
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by B0CMAN » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:42 pm

shpatiii wrote:
scettro wrote:What you speak of factions, that you start to be a server taking dogs and pigs haahhha inside your faction ahhahahha, the player h10 (another idiot) is monk in politicx3 in Morocco, from 4 hours ahahhaha, what color is the morocco yet? ahahahah player idiot idiot person to change the game is not for you


PS: SHPATI HAVE 17 YEARS, with pimples in the face again, you do not have villages in the global, still drink the milk of the mother, you can not vote, and if not you're good your mom does not let you use the computer :))) you have all the characteristics to play in senaky noob faction without bombs :)))

Now excuse me but I have to play a stronghold h10 idiot monk is morocco in politc x3 card, but can not take it, 2 villages, HIM, against, one, my ahahhahah THE BEST OF NOOB
I will be 17 years old in 12 days hehe

And uve never seen me , wanna come in ts and ill send u a photo of myself ... a lot of my shk friends saw me


Stranger offers his photo.(с)MrTrololo
Image

ElectrickSabers
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by ElectrickSabers » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:39 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:let me tell you a joke

in chicago onec the bar with the robot- bartender was opened, the robot used to amuse the clients with the discussion adequate to their IQ level. the firsst customer comes in, robot asks how high his iq was, the customer said 160 and they talked about complicated physics. another customer came in and robot asked how high his iq was, the customer told 120. they started talking about complicated maths. the third customer came in and asked how high his iq was, and the customer said 20. then the robot asked- how are you doing, electricksabers?

you are just a retard that think that i need to be on the map to know what is happening guess what i dont need to be there as long as im being informed about that lol
you are an idiot that cant use brain nor think logically
you had never embarassed me nor ever will since you are just dumb kid funded by drsepa and talking trash in the game in which you are not even above average
in 150 days h10 had created at least 150 topics with 600 posts comlainin how russians are killing the server and crying the entire time, on top of that abusing non-russians who join h19 for being * and so on is crying aswell so id say 1200 posts at last, when russians have 50 posts that h19 players get banned with 0 evidence in suspicious conditions then h19 are crying and obviously cheating

dont pretend to not know what macro or clicker is since u know it very well unless you are below 20 iq what in fact is quite possible having a look at your thoughts
you can keep saying nothing i post is true because it doesnt go well with your fantasy world, well, my fantasy world is way more realistic than yours. and its a fact
I literally have no idea what you are talking about when you say macro or clicker. I have never in years of playing these game seen anybody use those terms until recently. I know what the word macro means, but I have no idea what is means in context of SHK. I am assuming you mean some kind of bot. The only bots I have seen are people who send traders at exact intervals, that seems like cheating to mean. it also seems like pointless cheating, I don't even send cart whens Im online. I have seen people talk about ID bots when I guess it auto id's a town? Not sure how it happens because I have never seen it. I have no idea what you mean by clicker. its not a word that is used a lot in the english language. Maybe if your IQ was as high as my 20 iq you could express yourself in a way normal people could understand.

When I talk about cheating I mean multiple accounts to get around rules (like you did on this world).

You can hurl all the insult you want at me, but the facts are the facts.

You got caught cheating
I am most likely twice your age (I am assuming by the way you act you are still a teenager)
I have never received crowns from anyone including Drsepa (I stupidly spend a lot of my own hard earned money on this game because I enjoy it)

@ Juris, I have a ton of respect for a bunch of the H19 people, I have posted several times here about a lot of them. The faction Antic is in is a * of faction. I have never interacted with you, but you seem like a good guy by reading your posts. The only people I speak negatively about are people like Micha who are front runners, who join the fight late and leave early and then run their mouths like they did something in the war. Anybody can fight balls out for 1 month or 2 and then go neutral.

Lunks
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Lunks » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:50 pm

I'm trading right now and it would be nice if it were automatic.

Whats the name of this clicker software? Please? Somehow in my years of playing SHK I never knew of it.

marko7
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by marko7 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:28 pm

scettro wrote: I'm the dictator uncontested for 3 year on my Italian server :))))
Not true. On your Italian server ( Mondo ), you lost 1st age ( which is main and most important age ) by Serbian alliance. You lost 2nd age too, but there was no war in that age. You won 3rd&4th age when everyone stopped to play there ;)
I still love you Scettro you are great player but the decision to play with the Russians on GC1 is just - wrong. Like it or not, people less respect you as a player after that.

Lunks
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Lunks » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:34 pm

I'm still trading... guys this would be easier with a program to help me...

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”