Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Post Reply
TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:57 pm

meatball2k wrote:@totallynotmicha, so now h10 are using btos there all of a audden good players where these players not using bots months ago or when the whole server was against Russians, lets face it the world is full of cheaters h10, h19 so on so forth the ratio is probabaly 2 out of every 10 players cheat so now we go on who has the biggest alliance which is the Russians so now the majority of cheaters are in the Russian alliance unless now of course the Russians do not cheat and have never been caught cheating, FF must just ban them all for no reason....or h10 are just better cheaters and they cant get banned because drsepa has bought Firefly studios and is banning all these Russians himself.

H10 are doing a great job and the effort octane and others have put in to rebuild the house is great. It will be interesting to see how many people stick with h19 when there no longer guaranteed to win and they may actually have to start fighting.
h10 or rather all parts of h10 were cheating back then aswell and i can ensure you of that and these who scream the most about cheating do cheat the most
50% of h10 is cheating and probably like 35% of h19 so i dont think the number of cheaters in h19 is bigger and in their subhouses it isnt that big neither because all of these players are noobs so maybe 10-15% cheaters MAX
h10 are better cheaters because they use multiple connections and multiple devices to play on multiple accounts, also most of these accounts were loaded at least 100$+ what makes them less vunerable for ban, russians were getting banned not because they were cheating but because got massively reported, there is 0 evidence lets say that groger was cheating but 3 factions reported him and he got banned for no reason, as a reason ff stated that he was rude and wrote inappropiate messages breaking the behaviour conduct even though he barely EVER communicated with enemies as he dont speak english and is one of the best and nicest guys i have met here
frankus remains blocked even though ff has ZERO evidence that he was cheating- 70+ reports, they told him either you say you are cheating and tell us what u use or you will remain investigated
h10 players do get banned too you just dont see that because the accounts rotation in h10 is way bigger than anywhere else, if ff ran statistics i bet in past 1 month at least 5k accounts went through the h10, you can see viscounts or earls with 1 dot into every type of troops but still 8 monks full speed monking parishes on politics, wasting all faith and going neutral again and bringing another account like that into play, when the previous one refarmed 40k fp again monks 3 times and goes neutral
do you really want to tell me these people miraculously decided to go against h19 in summer when most of the people have holidays and go enjoy time outside or do you admit its somewhat strange?
when h19 did it on euro1 for questing it was called biggest multiaccount ever and everyone cried for changes, what should be done here then?
anyways, i dont think you are in position to talk poorly about noname that they joined h19 after h19 got advantage when octane and his * were jumping left and right to get 200 days of farm so octane can scrape by some money and pay his debts for the money he did lend in order to buy crowns, wondering now whether he is really that retarded or that addicted
btw, i dont get it, u r from uk but cant separate the meanings of where and were, its really painful to read #spellingnazis

scettro
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by scettro » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:35 am

while you talk.))) me tonight, raze this noob of meetball hahhahhahh

no talk but play stronghold :)))

ops raze ....... ........ I think this talker (meetball) has lost in 1000 villages to start server :))))

and h10, want to win with these players? if the first account is like meetball, I do not think of her as a double accounts are hahahhahahha

scettro
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by scettro » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:51 am

PS: metball is really an idiot, we were in the same house (h9) and were neutral house, at one point they said they wanted to make the house fighter :))) and their one morning without telling me to exclude,my faction, from h9, and I logged into the game and I found myself out of the house without notice. then they went against h19, and we killed all these great fighter h9 haahhhahah and play with h19

PS THANK knew h9-h17-.h16 were houses, formed by idiots :)))

The demonstration was to send away my faction fighter, which, starting from china we took the first 3 sherif in africa from h9 in 1 week of game :))) great fighter h9 now all h10 ahahhhahh

THE HOLLYWOOD cool guy ahahhahhah ( in italiano FIGHI DI HOLLYWOOD we are)

scettro
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by scettro » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:08 am

http://prntscr.com/bprxdo

This is the map after fusion, h9-h17-h16 and excluding my faction. by h9

http://prntscr.com/bprxtj

This is the map, after 7 days, my faction, starting from china, took Morocco in one day, and all the great fighter h9 watching us while raze all h9 villages !!!!

then stop, chat, we are used to make war, to inform you before speaking for nothing, !!!!

ElectrickSabers
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by ElectrickSabers » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:29 am

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
meatball2k wrote:@totallynotmicha, so now h10 are using btos there all of a audden good players where these players not using bots months ago or when the whole server was against Russians, lets face it the world is full of cheaters h10, h19 so on so forth the ratio is probabaly 2 out of every 10 players cheat so now we go on who has the biggest alliance which is the Russians so now the majority of cheaters are in the Russian alliance unless now of course the Russians do not cheat and have never been caught cheating, FF must just ban them all for no reason....or h10 are just better cheaters and they cant get banned because drsepa has bought Firefly studios and is banning all these Russians himself.

H10 are doing a great job and the effort octane and others have put in to rebuild the house is great. It will be interesting to see how many people stick with h19 when there no longer guaranteed to win and they may actually have to start fighting.
h10 or rather all parts of h10 were cheating back then aswell and i can ensure you of that and these who scream the most about cheating do cheat the most
50% of h10 is cheating and probably like 35% of h19 so i dont think the number of cheaters in h19 is bigger and in their subhouses it isnt that big neither because all of these players are noobs so maybe 10-15% cheaters MAX
h10 are better cheaters because they use multiple connections and multiple devices to play on multiple accounts, also most of these accounts were loaded at least 100$+ what makes them less vunerable for ban, russians were getting banned not because they were cheating but because got massively reported, there is 0 evidence lets say that groger was cheating but 3 factions reported him and he got banned for no reason, as a reason ff stated that he was rude and wrote inappropiate messages breaking the behaviour conduct even though he barely EVER communicated with enemies as he dont speak english and is one of the best and nicest guys i have met here
frankus remains blocked even though ff has ZERO evidence that he was cheating- 70+ reports, they told him either you say you are cheating and tell us what u use or you will remain investigated
h10 players do get banned too you just dont see that because the accounts rotation in h10 is way bigger than anywhere else, if ff ran statistics i bet in past 1 month at least 5k accounts went through the h10, you can see viscounts or earls with 1 dot into every type of troops but still 8 monks full speed monking parishes on politics, wasting all faith and going neutral again and bringing another account like that into play, when the previous one refarmed 40k fp again monks 3 times and goes neutral
do you really want to tell me these people miraculously decided to go against h19 in summer when most of the people have holidays and go enjoy time outside or do you admit its somewhat strange?
when h19 did it on euro1 for questing it was called biggest multiaccount ever and everyone cried for changes, what should be done here then?
anyways, i dont think you are in position to talk poorly about noname that they joined h19 after h19 got advantage when octane and his * were jumping left and right to get 200 days of farm so octane can scrape by some money and pay his debts for the money he did lend in order to buy crowns, wondering now whether he is really that retarded or that addicted
btw, i dont get it, u r from uk but cant separate the meanings of where and were, its really painful to read #spellingnazis
You sure spew a lot of crap for someone who doesn't have a village on this world. (well at least your second account on this world doesn't have a village, who knows how many accounts you have. Or are you back on your first account which firefly was trying to get you to bribe them to get it back????) Anybody that believes anything you post should punch themselves in the face.

There are 9091 people on GC 1 right now and somehow 5,000 of them have been in H10 in the last month????

I know of about 5 people from our side that got banned and all of them were for contesting charges, there were entire factions of H19 alliance banned for cheating. I am sure there are people who cheat in my house, but I don't know of any that do.

We are barely half way through age 1, there is a long way to go, anything can still happen.

It is kinda funny that the loud mouths who spouted off endlessly about how we suck are now changing their tune to all we do is cheat.

Juris931
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Juris931 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:07 am

this is a funny thing , but no ban for this kid
http://prntscr.com/bpsugs

i sent lot of report about trading bot and multiaccounts of h10 , but maybe if you don't buy crowns they don't have lot of consideration of you

Esoteric Paradigm
Posts: 579
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 am

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Esoteric Paradigm » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:56 am

Juris931 wrote:this is a funny thing , but no ban for this kid
http://prntscr.com/bpsugs

i sent lot of report about trading bot and multiaccounts of h10 , but maybe if you don't buy crowns they don't have lot of consideration of you

pretty poor bot if that is the case - if I ever wrote a bot I would add an appropriate amount of randomness to it including time to launch etc. Randomness, you would think, would be part of the abc's of bot coding but then most of these guys who write/use bots are probably of low intelligence anyway.

meatball2k
Posts: 2261
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by meatball2k » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:08 pm

No Name where never kicked from h9 it was lack of communication but they should have joined the weaker house h17 and rightly so as they did nothing to show they where committed or any good.

They used that as excuse to run to h19 and then they pretty much took no part in any war apart from taking land from factions who where fighting all over the map, There is no real commitment to a long drawn out war for them and when the pressure is in the chances are they will fold.
Image

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
meatball2k wrote:@totallynotmicha, so now h10 are using btos there all of a audden good players where these players not using bots months ago or when the whole server was against Russians, lets face it the world is full of cheaters h10, h19 so on so forth the ratio is probabaly 2 out of every 10 players cheat so now we go on who has the biggest alliance which is the Russians so now the majority of cheaters are in the Russian alliance unless now of course the Russians do not cheat and have never been caught cheating, FF must just ban them all for no reason....or h10 are just better cheaters and they cant get banned because drsepa has bought Firefly studios and is banning all these Russians himself.

H10 are doing a great job and the effort octane and others have put in to rebuild the house is great. It will be interesting to see how many people stick with h19 when there no longer guaranteed to win and they may actually have to start fighting.
h10 or rather all parts of h10 were cheating back then aswell and i can ensure you of that and these who scream the most about cheating do cheat the most
50% of h10 is cheating and probably like 35% of h19 so i dont think the number of cheaters in h19 is bigger and in their subhouses it isnt that big neither because all of these players are noobs so maybe 10-15% cheaters MAX
h10 are better cheaters because they use multiple connections and multiple devices to play on multiple accounts, also most of these accounts were loaded at least 100$+ what makes them less vunerable for ban, russians were getting banned not because they were cheating but because got massively reported, there is 0 evidence lets say that groger was cheating but 3 factions reported him and he got banned for no reason, as a reason ff stated that he was rude and wrote inappropiate messages breaking the behaviour conduct even though he barely EVER communicated with enemies as he dont speak english and is one of the best and nicest guys i have met here
frankus remains blocked even though ff has ZERO evidence that he was cheating- 70+ reports, they told him either you say you are cheating and tell us what u use or you will remain investigated
h10 players do get banned too you just dont see that because the accounts rotation in h10 is way bigger than anywhere else, if ff ran statistics i bet in past 1 month at least 5k accounts went through the h10, you can see viscounts or earls with 1 dot into every type of troops but still 8 monks full speed monking parishes on politics, wasting all faith and going neutral again and bringing another account like that into play, when the previous one refarmed 40k fp again monks 3 times and goes neutral
do you really want to tell me these people miraculously decided to go against h19 in summer when most of the people have holidays and go enjoy time outside or do you admit its somewhat strange?
when h19 did it on euro1 for questing it was called biggest multiaccount ever and everyone cried for changes, what should be done here then?
anyways, i dont think you are in position to talk poorly about noname that they joined h19 after h19 got advantage when octane and his * were jumping left and right to get 200 days of farm so octane can scrape by some money and pay his debts for the money he did lend in order to buy crowns, wondering now whether he is really that retarded or that addicted
btw, i dont get it, u r from uk but cant separate the meanings of where and were, its really painful to read #spellingnazis
You sure spew a lot of crap for someone who doesn't have a village on this world. (well at least your second account on this world doesn't have a village, who knows how many accounts you have. Or are you back on your first account which firefly was trying to get you to bribe them to get it back????) Anybody that believes anything you post should punch themselves in the face.

There are 9091 people on GC 1 right now and somehow 5,000 of them have been in H10 in the last month????

I know of about 5 people from our side that got banned and all of them were for contesting charges, there were entire factions of H19 alliance banned for cheating. I am sure there are people who cheat in my house, but I don't know of any that do.

We are barely half way through age 1, there is a long way to go, anything can still happen.

It is kinda funny that the loud mouths who spouted off endlessly about how we suck are now changing their tune to all we do is cheat.
i use 24 accounts, sometimes i play from drsepa, bh whitebeard, elyan, marko7, vengeance is mine, juris931, electricksabers and some more accounts
i dont need account to know whats happening on the map, u seem to forget i still have friends who play and send me screenshots, names and tell whats happening on whatsapp or teamspeak

i am not saying you dont suck, ofc you do, h10 is * bad, if not for the summer time and achieving everything getting h19 bored h10 wouldve shat themselves up until this day in south america
but since u love to complain about cheaters and how you want a fairplay we point you out that u have many people cheating
and schmirable makes simple thing he uses clicker with the 35minish delay so it attacks always after the same time

doesnt matter there are 9k accounts on the map u can reset account to 0 and these wont be listed

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:34 pm

btw your leaders made a sweet deal with admins back in the day telling what macros they use in exchange for no bans for their side thats why h10 didnt get bans but h19 did
they given info from their own experience and names of the programs they were using for protection so 'cheaters' in h19 could get banned
dont act like you didnt know moron ^^

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”