Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
ElectrickSabers

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by ElectrickSabers » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:49 pm

B0CMAN wrote:Image

All cheaters. (c)H10
We cheat because he attacked you? I am confused.

B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:39 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:Image

All cheaters. (c)H10
We cheat because he attacked you? I am confused.

All cheaters. (c)H10 It means that all cheaters, but not 10H.

drsepa

Post by drsepa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:12 am

@B0cman you are hilarious....what does that post mean????? I got your player banned literally a few mins before that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did not cheat and I failed on raze on you...btw I did not even submit a ticket on you because truth be told I did not believe any cheating happened. I think I sent out attacks without Excom and I got many off but not enough before you got online and you defended....that is the end of the story and maybe I should have sent in ticket but I did not because I honestly do not think any cheating happened.

You are supposed to be Russian Moderator so maybe start posting like a Moderator and unlike a bitter little loser.

Truth is I have razed you before and probably razed more then your entire faction so start playing the offense game more and stop worrying about the forums!

@JURIS - Do yourself a favor and join my team and then you can maybe win or lose without a guilty conscience and play on an honorable team....and regardless what you think of H10....keep in mind that playing with DRSEPA is a winning cause regardless. ;)

drsepa

Post by drsepa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:14 am

I must have been drinking too much to post this many forum posts. I feel like Micha or Meatball now. :-)

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:40 am

drsepa wrote:I must have been drinking too much to post this many forum posts. I feel like Micha or Meatball now. :-)
all you have to do now is quit game and stay on forum, cheaper, less stressful and funnier way to enjoy shk :D

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:47 am

drsepa wrote:I must have been drinking too much to post this many forum posts. I feel like Micha or Meatball now. :-)

You got a long way to go before you get anywhere near my thousands of posts so don't worry your ok for now...your post count is creeping up though. :-)

akakiller

Post by akakiller » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:09 am

This thread is hilarious! You all use alts every one of you! You can say you don't to save face but you're lying trough your teeth. Not once have I submitted a ticket and you know why? It doesn't matter how many accounts you have my ego will not allow me to be defeated and I will just keep coming back and keep razing until I win! Anyone who submits a ticket is a b*tch! Awww the big bad Russian with his 20 accounts is gonna attack you! You scared? Stop being a hypocrite. Man Up! Adapt or go play scrabble!

Xunzi

Post by Xunzi » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:10 am

I'm so confused, so are we supposed to be using alt or not?

I want to be a manly man in this game, and I need a consensus so I can sleep at night feeling like my SHK BADA** card won't get revoked

Cheers ^_^
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!

HelaFire

Post by HelaFire » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Xunzi wrote:I'm so confused, so are we supposed to be using alt or not?

I want to be a manly man in this game, and I need a consensus so I can sleep at night feeling like my SHK BADA** card won't get revoked

Cheers ^_^
I think it got revoked after they saw your posts!!! ;)

Xunzi

Post by Xunzi » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:08 pm

Woah, #triggered

It's too bad fyreflies wont just get Obamas to remove trolls like you from the interwebz
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”