Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
Juris931 wrote:money can't buy bans
but bans revolve around money

i can't imagine how many players reported me , if i am still here mean they don't ban for no reason... but in past it happen so i say this
No one has ever mention you as a cheater. I don't think anybody has ever reported you that i know of
you must have small knowledge, you have no idea how many people reported reese on pl or eu and still they would never ban him not only because he was clean but because he is top customer
at this point im not hesitate to say that even if sepa used alts like crazy he would still get away with that, firefly doesnt do that well itself as a company and he is their highest income :D
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

I am guessing Reese did not cheat and that is the only reason he did not get banned. It has nothing to do with the amount of crowns he spent. If you guys want to prove a point that money matters then point out someone that cheats and spends money yet does not get banned....to point out guys that play clean and do not get banned proves nothing.
TotallyNotMicha

drsepa wrote:I am guessing Reese did not cheat and that is the only reason he did not get banned. It has nothing to do with the amount of crowns he spent. If you guys want to prove a point that money matters then point out someone that cheats and spends money yet does not get banned....to point out guys that play clean and do not get banned proves nothing.
ofc he didnt cheat but the point is i know many guys who spent 10$ or so to get 14 cards a week and didnt cheat and after mass report wave got blocked to prevent misuse of the account even if they were clean in 100%, and know many who invested quite a lot of money but didnt get banned even though they were known for having few accounts
there are still some players that spend large amount of money and posses several accounts and LC to 10-15 accounts, not necessarily on gc1 nor in h19 if thats the case
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

with money you buy many computer so you can cheat safe :cry:

anyway big costumers are big costumers , you don't kick out money if no one is able to force you to do it
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

All cheaters. (c)H10
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

My account on gc1 that payed for 5 years now and in total really way too much for a video game got banned though( it is not lucky vogel here as everyone should know lol). dont know how much people think you have to pay that you are not bannable, but payed crowns worth of 6,5k in last 2 years and more than half of that just here on global. still they wont let my account get unbanned when i am potencially a nice source of income for them. i know others pay way more, but with that amount you should be at least somewhere in the top % customer league else there are too many idiots around paying more than then that. ;) so hope that somewhat prooves they can ban accounts that did buy more than average.
TotallyNotMicha

LuckyVogel wrote:My account on gc1 that payed for 5 years now and in total really way too much for a video game got banned though( it is not lucky vogel here as everyone should know lol). dont know how much people think you have to pay that you are not bannable, but payed crowns worth of 6,5k in last 2 years and more than half of that just here on global. still they wont let my account get unbanned when i am potencially a nice source of income for them. i know others pay way more, but with that amount you should be at least somewhere in the top % customer league else there are too many idiots around paying more than then that. ;) so hope that somewhat prooves they can ban accounts that did buy more than average.
ofc they wont unban you if you claim your money back xD you just take their profit out of their hand back to your pocked, legit EVERYONE would do that
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

i didnt take a single penny lul;) tried it though hahaha
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

B0CMAN wrote:Image

All cheaters. (c)H10
We cheat because he attacked you? I am confused.
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:Image

All cheaters. (c)H10
We cheat because he attacked you? I am confused.

All cheaters. (c)H10 It means that all cheaters, but not 10H.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”