Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Juris931

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Juris931 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:13 am

sepa , there are no difference between h19 and h10 , from our point of views h10 cheat more of h19... for h10 , h19 cheat more

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:51 am

I would love to see reports on which house has the most players banned, I hear reports daily of people being banned in H19, h10 not so much. No one I have ever played with has been banned apart from codebreaker but that was for something completely different.

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:18 am

would be hard considering the fact that most accounts jump to h10 to burn all they got and then suddenly new accounts with double diamond banquetter join in :D

ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:would be hard considering the fact that most accounts jump to h10 to burn all they got and then suddenly new accounts with double diamond banquetter join in :D
Yeah this is not even remotely true. You have no towns on this world and you have no clue what you are talking about.

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:59 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:would be hard considering the fact that most accounts jump to h10 to burn all they got and then suddenly new accounts with double diamond banquetter join in :D
Yeah this is not even remotely true. You have no towns on this world and you have no clue what you are talking about.
pics on whatsapp are the proof i suppose, those are true enough

drsepa

Post by drsepa » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:32 pm

@Juris - I know that you do not believe that statement. It would be impossible to believe that. I never hear of H10 bans and I personally have gotten at least 20 H19 alliance banned. I am guessing more then 20 and seriously I was back from vacation for one day and already got another banned for account sharing. Trust me I hate submitting tickets but I hate going against cheating even more. I also will add that if H10 is cheating then those players need to get banned as well.

As far as SHK Admin goes...I give them a lot of credit as they are doing a good job of taking appropriate actions on those cheating. I wish there was a way they could catch them without tickets being submitted and maybe someday that will be possible.

ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:05 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:
pics on whatsapp are the proof i suppose, those are true enough
People are sending you pics outside the game of what achievements players inside the game have? lol, that's the funniest thing I have ever heard. Troll effect 1/10 troll harder next time.

Juris931

Post by Juris931 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 pm

maybe they just don't ban h10 because without h10 no one will buy crowns , and i think we all know that there won't be any good server for carders

look at this
7. Account Suspension/Deletion

FIREFLY MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these Terms of Use.

ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Juris931 wrote:maybe they just don't ban h10 because without h10 no one will buy crowns , and i think we all know that there won't be any good server for carders

look at this
7. Account Suspension/Deletion

FIREFLY MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these Terms of Use.
Look at what? It says if you break the rules, you get banned. We all know this.

drsepa

Post by drsepa » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:21 pm

What do they gain from banning accounts that are playing by the rules???? Are you (Juris) really buying into the BS excuse that money gets players banned???? That is just dumb excuses that cheaters say when they get caught.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”