Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Post Reply
User avatar
VimpyCZ
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by VimpyCZ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:11 pm

knock knock where are your villages going Juris? :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

Juris931
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Juris931 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:14 pm

O well, after many months you finally discovered that I have a job and a real life, good job
I am not going to give my account to my friends like you now :)

tamer356
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by tamer356 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:30 pm

you mean you will quit the game ?

Juris931
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Juris931 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:40 pm

No, I want spawn and raze all.... In August I usually don't play, I live near sea

User avatar
VimpyCZ
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by VimpyCZ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Juris931 wrote:O well, after many months you finally discovered that I have a job and a real life, good job
I am not going to give my account to my friends like you now :)
what do you mean? I play my account alone and noboby else isnt allowed to use it..

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:05 pm

VimpyCZ wrote:
Juris931 wrote:O well, after many months you finally discovered that I have a job and a real life, good job
I am not going to give my account to my friends like you now :)
what do you mean? I play my account alone and noboby else isnt allowed to use it..
sure xD

meatball2k
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by meatball2k » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:11 pm

Oh I live near the sea to, ok so I now stop playing, I didn't know that was the rule :-)

Totallynotmicha slowly turning into Gotchadude
Image

Juris931
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Juris931 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:59 pm

meatball2k wrote:Oh I live near the sea to, ok so I now stop playing, I didn't know that was the rule :-)
is not a rule , but when you are young , 22 yo , at least in summer ,you go out everyday
still don't know why you never noticed that i am offline lot of hours... maybe because you made mistake to attack me always at the same time ^^

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Aisamieri » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 am

shpatiii wrote:Oh italians here are cryin about war in summer aswell ?
Just like the eu3 ones

Stupid pizza guys
dont use words pizza and stupid in one sentence!! xD

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by Aisamieri » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:37 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”