Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
scettro

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by scettro »

What you speak of factions, that you start to be a server taking dogs and pigs haahhha inside your faction ahhahahha, the player h10 (another idiot) is monk in politicx3 in Morocco, from 4 hours ahahhaha, what color is the morocco yet? ahahahah player idiot idiot person to change the game is not for you

PS: SHPATI HAVE 17 YEARS, with pimples in the face again, you do not have villages in the global, still drink the milk of the mother, you can not vote, and if not you're good your mom does not let you use the computer :))) you have all the characteristics to play in senaky noob faction without bombs :)))

Now excuse me but I have to play a stronghold h10 idiot monk is morocco in politc x3 card, but can not take it, 2 villages, HIM, against, one, my ahahhahah THE BEST OF NOOB
scettro

Post by scettro »

IMPORTANTat us italian hollywood cool guys, do not care what you do, what you say, you are only professionals noob in this game !!! I hope it is clear!!!!! Now, we play stronghold !!! and all your chatter apply 0-

I can still see all the purple map, your leaders are all noob of this game, they do not have a strategy and not play for a house

we play with the Russians, because they play like us, they are a team, all helping each other, is the spirit of the game, I've always taught to all players who play with me !!!!!

Global 2 is ideal for you, farmer and great alliance against smaller players !!!!

Here we are too strong for you and too organized
JustARandom

Post by JustARandom »

its true that H19 still is the strongest force on the server and that u guy are atm winning by a mile difference no doubt and i wont say anything against that but still theres no need to say that the "leaders of H10" are bad and noobs, i mean Octane made H10 do a big comeback, as u can see on the map a few months ago everything looked more grimm than now. H19 will probably still win, since u guys have so much advantage. The H19 factions have exceptional good playing players (thats why they are winnig in the first place) even No Name has a lot of good players and respect for that, but dont act * and say that we already lost and H19 won by a landmile, I mean if H10 leaves the server the server is basically another dead server like all the others, H19 wins and everyone is waiting for the next server, so be glad that we are still providing some entertainment
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:btw your leaders made a sweet deal with admins back in the day telling what macros they use in exchange for no bans for their side thats why h10 didnt get bans but h19 did
they given info from their own experience and names of the programs they were using for protection so 'cheaters' in h19 could get banned
dont act like you didnt know moron ^^
Nothing you post is true. it is all in a fantasy world you live in. I have no idea about any macros. the only macros I know of are in excel sheets.

You have no towns on GC (at least with the account you claim to use) so you have no clue what you are talking about.

I might be a moron, but you are multi account cheater.

If you really want to do this again, I will embarrass you again like a did a couple months ago.
scettro

Post by scettro »

ok 10 players, against me.))) one (candace name palyer) with 2 villages in morocco, monk in politic x3, and all the players, of his, the faction, online, and failed to take the county, I have only a village in morocco and i was alone ahahhahhah online, these are the players who will have to win h10? haahhhahah
this tonight

guess in that faction is the player candece23?

ahahhhahhah
scettro

Post by scettro »

I am of agree with justarandom, I do not doubt, that within h10 There are many, good players, and you are one of these, but many that write here, they should talk less and demonstrate their value in the game, not just words.

I am a normal player and play stronghold. I never participated in any discussion on the forum this is my first time and last

me and my friends we play stronghold, we play honestly, the chatter, and we especially do not care about not cry, we do not win or lose, we play and that's it.

I'm just tired of hearing mediocre players, write, who are the strongest players, the players are stronger, they will see at the end of this server.

the faction that the day 260 came into war after 260 days of farmer, are not the strongest factions, but only opportunists !!!!

as you see h19 never writes these things, because they do not cry , but just play
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

scettro wrote:I am of agree with justarandom, I do not doubt, that within h10 There are many, good players, and you are one of these, but many that write here, they should talk less and demonstrate their value in the game, not just words.

I am a normal player and play stronghold. I never participated in any discussion on the forum this is my first time and last

me and my friends we play stronghold, we play honestly, the chatter, and we especially do not care about not cry, we do not win or lose, we play and that's it.

I'm just tired of hearing mediocre players, write, who are the strongest players, the players are stronger, they will see at the end of this server.

the faction that the day 260 came into war after 260 days of farmer, are not the strongest factions, but only opportunists !!!!

as you see h19 never writes these things, because they do not cry , but just play
In this thread there are 39 posts

19 by H10 people (I included shpatii, I am not sure who he is, but he seems to dislike micha so hes ok in my book)

20 by H19 people (13 of which are scettro who says he never post, but has the most post in this thread)

if you don't think H19 post on the forum crying you should review this thread

viewtopic.php?p=189025#p189025
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:btw your leaders made a sweet deal with admins back in the day telling what macros they use in exchange for no bans for their side thats why h10 didnt get bans but h19 did
they given info from their own experience and names of the programs they were using for protection so 'cheaters' in h19 could get banned
dont act like you didnt know moron ^^

I agree with it. Drsepa write - you will get ban , and the next day our player get ban. It was a few months ago. He even wrote that communicates directly with the admins, where it was a screenshot correspondence. (need find)
And when you're talking about trading bot they say that it does not catch it, because it's a clicker. Everyone knows about the program for the timing, but it is also a clicker. Clicker - it means it .....???? 8) Money talks.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

right eletrick , russians complaint maybe 20 times , h10 more than 100.... a really smart example
and shpatii , you are right too , between sleep , work , mma , bodybuilding , girls and stronghold i really have no time
last summer i was forced at home by an hernaited t disk and farmed like 300k cp in just 4 months of wolf server ... 1 years pfff , in 1 year would have made 1kk cp kik

h10 can win the server , can win if all other players that farmed or got peace and farmed join them ( how is happening ) , but then who will win really ?
they can't join all the same house and don't prove to be strong by declaring against players with few faith points ( i don't like how russians waste id ) and bored of 250+ days of war
i didn't write h10 has already lost , i just said we won as we fought against every house on the server and we are still here

ps: h15 and h18 , you can also join h19 and help us to finish h10.... don't be scared of the * storm that h10 will throw at you :lol: :lol: :lol:
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

let me tell you a joke

in chicago onec the bar with the robot- bartender was opened, the robot used to amuse the clients with the discussion adequate to their IQ level. the firsst customer comes in, robot asks how high his iq was, the customer said 160 and they talked about complicated physics. another customer came in and robot asked how high his iq was, the customer told 120. they started talking about complicated maths. the third customer came in and asked how high his iq was, and the customer said 20. then the robot asked- how are you doing, electricksabers?

you are just a retard that think that i need to be on the map to know what is happening guess what i dont need to be there as long as im being informed about that lol
you are an idiot that cant use brain nor think logically
you had never embarassed me nor ever will since you are just dumb kid funded by drsepa and talking trash in the game in which you are not even above average
in 150 days h10 had created at least 150 topics with 600 posts comlainin how russians are killing the server and crying the entire time, on top of that abusing non-russians who join h19 for being * and so on is crying aswell so id say 1200 posts at last, when russians have 50 posts that h19 players get banned with 0 evidence in suspicious conditions then h19 are crying and obviously cheating

dont pretend to not know what macro or clicker is since u know it very well unless you are below 20 iq what in fact is quite possible having a look at your thoughts
you can keep saying nothing i post is true because it doesnt go well with your fantasy world, well, my fantasy world is way more realistic than yours. and its a fact

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”