House 15 Transformed

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by meatball2k » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:19 am

So let me get this straight wifi, your sitting on 500k fp you are interdicting you all your buddies as well and your still sitting on more then everyone else.

Alarm bells are ringing.

H19 are not having the easy war they thought they where going to get, all the houses that are left and fighting are players that who do not give up easily and half of h19 is people who joined you looking for =easy victory, that's the difference between our houses, we are gaining players and your losing them. The French are cowards, they sat farming faith then joined the big house, then they got annihilated and half there players quit. That's how good the French are. About as good as the Italians.
Image

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Dr34msK1ll3r wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:When we see manual - how much you need to change houses and alliances that would win - ??
Not sure what your point is, if all neutral factions/houses did decide to go against you, you know pretty well you guys would get rekt, unfortunately some players rather stay neutral and wait for whatever they waiting, if h10 does lose, gc1 will be dead the following ages aswell cause of your domination unless russians decide fight between each other, either the neutral fight now or farm until age 6, cause there won't be a better opportunity to fight back than now
hehe and when h10 wins the world will be more alive?
its 1 vs 1 now and whoever wins it gets the final victory. There is no h2, h7, h9, h10, h11, h15, h17 anymore and never will be because not enough people is left to many up any of these houses. This is straight up H10 vs H19 and whoever wins the war will win the server pretty much.
Now people play way less because of summer, you can always make ceasefire until the september hehe

LuckyVogel
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:53 am

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by LuckyVogel » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:09 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Dr34msK1ll3r wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:When we see manual - how much you need to change houses and alliances that would win - ??
Not sure what your point is, if all neutral factions/houses did decide to go against you, you know pretty well you guys would get rekt, unfortunately some players rather stay neutral and wait for whatever they waiting, if h10 does lose, gc1 will be dead the following ages aswell cause of your domination unless russians decide fight between each other, either the neutral fight now or farm until age 6, cause there won't be a better opportunity to fight back than now
hehe and when h10 wins the world will be more alive?
its 1 vs 1 now and whoever wins it gets the final victory. There is no h2, h7, h9, h10, h11, h15, h17 anymore and never will be because not enough people is left to many up any of these houses. This is straight up H10 vs H19 and whoever wins the war will win the server pretty much.
Now people play way less because of summer, you can always make ceasefire until the september hehe
As many people dont play so active now there is more to raze so why would anyone make a ceasefire?^^ i allways liked to kill off people on holidays lul

User avatar
VimpyCZ
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by VimpyCZ » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:38 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Dr34msK1ll3r wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:When we see manual - how much you need to change houses and alliances that would win - ??
Not sure what your point is, if all neutral factions/houses did decide to go against you, you know pretty well you guys would get rekt, unfortunately some players rather stay neutral and wait for whatever they waiting, if h10 does lose, gc1 will be dead the following ages aswell cause of your domination unless russians decide fight between each other, either the neutral fight now or farm until age 6, cause there won't be a better opportunity to fight back than now
hehe and when h10 wins the world will be more alive?
its 1 vs 1 now and whoever wins it gets the final victory. There is no h2, h7, h9, h10, h11, h15, h17 anymore and never will be because not enough people is left to many up any of these houses. This is straight up H10 vs H19 and whoever wins the war will win the server pretty much.
Now people play way less because of summer, you can always make ceasefire until the september hehe
youre wrong.. its only H10 against russian alliance.. not one house, but horde of peasants thats serves H19, H19 puppets... and better to not mention second horde of russian alt accounts, lol... :lol: :lol: its hardly unfair fight against H19, but against cheating russains it was always unfair. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Juris931
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by Juris931 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:53 pm

like micha said , is not h19 that killed the world
look global 2 , you confirm that 3 of the 4 biggest houses are sister houses ? ( h11, h10 , h8 )
because there are in these houses lot of players that complained on global 1 for " russians killed server " , and now they are killing global 2 faster lol

meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by meatball2k » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:06 pm

House 19 dd not kill the world, the world is still alive and kicking, it looked dead at one point but its starting to spring back to life, Russian alliance think they had it all sewn up and now h10 are starting to creep back in to it and are taking more and more land.

As for global 2 the main house h10 and h11 are just full of people who couldn't hack global 1, I don't really see them as a threat if someone puts in a good battle plan against them as a lot of them have proven they don't stick a world out longer then 150 days or when the going gets tough, They have tried to kill the world due to the severe beating and ego battering they took on GC1.

The best players are still in GC1 in Russian houses and house 10 and there's still a few good neutral factions that are sitting waiting and watching everyone else for reasons unknown.
Image

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:40 pm

meatball2k wrote:House 19 dd not kill the world, the world is still alive and kicking, it looked dead at one point but its starting to spring back to life, Russian alliance think they had it all sewn up and now h10 are starting to creep back in to it and are taking more and more land.

As for global 2 the main house h10 and h11 are just full of people who couldn't hack global 1, I don't really see them as a threat if someone puts in a good battle plan against them as a lot of them have proven they don't stick a world out longer then 150 days or when the going gets tough, They have tried to kill the world due to the severe beating and ego battering they took on GC1.

The best players are still in GC1 in Russian houses and house 10 and there's still a few good neutral factions that are sitting waiting and watching everyone else for reasons unknown.
its normal because of the map size and not even with 3 full houses you can reach the point when you cover the whole map, also these factions who fight for h10 now had a lot of farm time like death squad so these players have the advantage
this server will look like that there are people who fight to death that means to waste all ressources they have and h19 plays now savegame since they are in advantage, when h10 will gain more land than h19 they will start play savegame and h19 will go all in and back and forth thats classic
shpatiii wrote:Hey Micha , shut up kid
stfu 14yo creepboy or i will come for you
VimpyCZ wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Dr34msK1ll3r wrote: Not sure what your point is, if all neutral factions/houses did decide to go against you, you know pretty well you guys would get rekt, unfortunately some players rather stay neutral and wait for whatever they waiting, if h10 does lose, gc1 will be dead the following ages aswell cause of your domination unless russians decide fight between each other, either the neutral fight now or farm until age 6, cause there won't be a better opportunity to fight back than now
hehe and when h10 wins the world will be more alive?
its 1 vs 1 now and whoever wins it gets the final victory. There is no h2, h7, h9, h10, h11, h15, h17 anymore and never will be because not enough people is left to many up any of these houses. This is straight up H10 vs H19 and whoever wins the war will win the server pretty much.
Now people play way less because of summer, you can always make ceasefire until the september hehe
youre wrong.. its only H10 against russian alliance.. not one house, but horde of peasants thats serves H19, H19 puppets... and better to not mention second horde of russian alt accounts, lol... :lol: :lol: its hardly unfair fight against H19, but against cheating russains it was always unfair. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
and for cheating russians its not unfair when you have cheating westerners, lol, i know h10 cheats just as much as h19 do but they have better protecion because they spend money on both accounts so even if they are unfair they get warnings instead of bans like on non-spend accounts
its not only h10 but h10 and bunch of alts ready to pop in and play for h10 until the 0 ressouces and then will go and farm in canada... thats classic h10 account right there, you have dozens of such accounts and you use them
once again i will remind you you cry and whine that you play vs h19+h13+h6+h8 whatsover but hey didnt you do the same thing with h2+3+4+6+7+10+12+14+15+16+17+18+20? so kid please stop whining and accept the world as it stands, you had 3 times advantage at that point in terms of accounts and active players and in terms of big spenders and carders it was at least 25 times advantage but world was fair back then, right?
double standards, double standards everywhere. just like the brexit *, voting to repeat the referendum because remainers lost, their idea of democracy is that if you lose then everyone was wrong and mistaken and up until you achieve your goal everything was unfair but when its as you want then it was all ok

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:45 pm

yes yes and im santa claus

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:04 pm

mentally you will always stay 14

Brexit
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Re: House 15 Transformed

Post by Brexit » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”