Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Locked
-Zadrot-
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:47 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by -Zadrot- » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:48 am

drsepa wrote:
здесь есть WIFI wrote:drsepa and yet you pay 100 euros for the players that 3 your village to put on 100 days interdict.
it is not true?
I have made deals with many players where I gift them crowns and they in turn provide ID to mine and my teammates villages. This is legal deal and those players are happy because they then have crowns to use on the worlds they are focused on and I am happy because I can play the game casually. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford to spend money on entertainment like SHK. With that said I still think I have spent too much over the past 5 years on a game. I can justify about half the amount as entertainment and the other half I realize I am a moron.

I do not know what your point is in asking me that question. And I do believe that you and the player that started the KimirSen account are different people. That does not mean you are not using that account and we all know that account was banned not that long ago. So don't act like it is all on the up and up.
@drsepa , you violate rules.
http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/GameRules.html
read:
6. Commercial account exchange is forbidden, includes buying, selling or offerin
It is forbidden to buy, sell or offer any account or parts of an account for any outside benefit. This includes villages, goods, firefly crowns premium tokens and card packs

So, now drsepa will banned? :D or its impossible :lol:
Last edited by -Zadrot- on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

KimirSen
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:59 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by KimirSen » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:48 am

hi all.
drsepa wrote:
здесь есть WIFI wrote:drsepa and yet you pay 100 euros for the players that 3 your village to put on 100 days interdict.
it is not true?
I have made deals with many players where I gift them crowns and they in turn provide ID to mine and my teammates villages. This is legal deal and those players are happy because they then have crowns to use on the worlds they are focused on and I am happy because I can play the game casually. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford to spend money on entertainment like SHK. With that said I still think I have spent too much over the past 5 years on a game. I can justify about half the amount as entertainment and the other half I realize I am a moron.

I do not know what your point is in asking me that question. And I do believe that you and the player that started the KimirSen account are different people. That does not mean you are not using that account and we all know that account was banned not that long ago. So don't act like it is all on the up and up.
what? that you smoke, dude ?
That does not mean you are not using that account and we all know that account was banned not that long ago
when? if there is no time to play, it means that it is locked?

Remove the game client and just go get some rest, you have schizophrenia.

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:48 am

Dolcinium wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote: i dont think you even know your general
i played with him ever since 2011 and i know him well, and guess what, people from bh and connected with bh confirmed me every single time that when he got banned he got banned for alts, on eu2 he played on 3 accounts and all these accounts were banned, confirmed
oh well on world 1 when cheating was common he mustve ran at least 10 accoutns in praetoriani

and dont try to convince people you dont know what account sharing is, i know that you all have list of emails and passwords saved so you just login when needed, simple, that way you dont need no ID
If You think of Igor, he stopped playing months ago because of work. We hope that he will return, but that is it. I do not know what happend years ago on other worlds, I am speaking about gc1.
Variante is * of a player. You can not mix him with anyone, he has certain distinctive style of playing, he has also lots of friends on SHK. Many people know him and are in touch with him, you should just ask around.
Whatever you might think, we did not shared any acc info amongst us nor controlled any other acc beside our own one and only account. We played this world very active and that's it. We have phone numbers of each our members, so phone is used as soon as someone is attacked. Also, whenever someone goes offline and leaves his villages out of ID, he is being called or messaged to see if he is available if attacks occur. You can call that cheating.

Also, for your previous post, I am not among the best players, do not have time to play much, so yes, I kill Ai castles and that kind of stuff.
yes yes agreed ask igor then why he plays on BH whitebeard not IgorGrozni nor Igor Grozni
cuz both accounts are BANNED
for MULTIACCOUNTING
i dont care if he is banned or not and i dont give asingle * about that and i dont care why he dont play nor why someone else isnt playing, simple as that. about variante i dont give a * about him neither, he was scrub on euro2 but thats it he isnt even decent, just a moron who captures inactives at night. but its kinda funny when you accuse someone of something that you laughed at when you were accused of it isnt it?
so when we accused igor of playing on variante after vaca mode u laughed and told its variante but now when vitaliy took more villages on his account after sergey went on vm that means sergey=vitaliy? couldnt be coincidience?!
right, you dont watch the map, thats one of most important things, if you watched map you would realise vitaliy often dropped villages and took them, in last 3 months when i was active i seen him doing that at least 7 times. and every time it was vitaliy since his voice is unique ^^

marko7
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by marko7 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:52 am

Let's be honest, even I who didn't play actively eu2 know that Igor ( Whitebeard) was banned there because he named one of his villages with: ''Polish are Russian assslickers" .
Then, you organized people, submitted tickets ( how many? more than 50?100? ) and he got perma banned. For racial intolerance.

Just to be clear, because other people on the forum. I am used to hear lies from you all the time.

Variante98 is a good player, veteran from Russian worlds. A lot of Russians know him, they played together. You already reported him because you think that Igor :roll: , and what happened? nothing ;)

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:58 am

marko7 wrote:Let's be honest, even I who didn't play actively eu2 know that Igor ( Whitebeard) was banned there because he named one of his villages with: ''Polish are Russian assslickers" .
Then, you organized people, submitted tickets ( how many? more than 50?100? ) and he got perma banned. For racial intolerance.

Just to be clear, because other people on the forum. I am used to hear lies from you all the time.

Variante98 is a good player, veteran from Russian worlds. A lot of Russians know him, they played together. You already reported him because you think that Igor :roll: , and what happened? nothing ;)
lets be honest, even rinhad who is your friend and comes to your ts multiple times told me that igor got banned for multiaccounting, nobody reported him for 'racism' but people reported him for alting and he got banned for alting
we had 2 factions reporting him, about 50-60 tickets prepared beforehand by me and rascher. those who wanted used the tickets we prepared and reported him. he wouldntve got perma banned if he was clean- multiple times people have abusive village names and they dont get permabanned, best example is 13th that was banned for 1 day because he drew a hulk * krenlee or whatever
on world 1 i reported many people for verbal abuse and racism and max you get for it is 7 days ban and a warning that the next may result in permaban and in fact they wont permaban you for offensive village name but change your village name
nobody reported variante becuase nobody gives a *. i wont waste my time preparing a ticket on such retards like you because i dont care and rascher didnt play the game at taht time already, as he wasnt even that active during h6 war
you lie way more than i do. you just look better because i am on russian side and you are on the "fair" one, right?

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Aisamieri » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:59 am

-Zadrot- wrote:
drsepa wrote:
здесь есть WIFI wrote:drsepa and yet you pay 100 euros for the players that 3 your village to put on 100 days interdict.
it is not true?
I have made deals with many players where I gift them crowns and they in turn provide ID to mine and my teammates villages. This is legal deal and those players are happy because they then have crowns to use on the worlds they are focused on and I am happy because I can play the game casually. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford to spend money on entertainment like SHK. With that said I still think I have spent too much over the past 5 years on a game. I can justify about half the amount as entertainment and the other half I realize I am a moron.

I do not know what your point is in asking me that question. And I do believe that you and the player that started the KimirSen account are different people. That does not mean you are not using that account and we all know that account was banned not that long ago. So don't act like it is all on the up and up.
@drsepa , you violate rules.
http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/GameRules.html
read:
6. Commercial account exchange is forbidden, includes buying, selling or offerin
It is forbidden to buy, sell or offer any account or parts of an account for any outside benefit. This includes villages, goods, firefly crowns premium tokens and card packs

So, now drsepa will banned? :D or its impossible :lol:
no, another paragraph.

6. Commercial account exchange is forbidden, includes buying, selling or offering

It is forbidden to buy, sell or offer any account or parts of an account for any outside benefit. This includes villages, goods, firefly crowns premium tokens and card packs

User avatar
Elyan
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Elyan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Micha my cumswallower, why are you so mad?
Who is shaking your cage? :)

Lunks
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Lunks » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:02 pm

I need to read this thread entirely, but its very obvious when players get banned. If you don't know how to pick out a cheater or when they get banned, then you are too comfortable sharing account information.

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Elyan wrote:Micha my cumswallower, why are you so mad?
Who is shaking your cage? :)
you from the back

Lunks
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Lunks » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:16 pm

The idea that the russian players do not submit tickets because they are too busy or their english isn't good enough is disproven by this thread.

I believe the reason why they do not submit tickets is because those who are cheating do not want to draw more attention to themselves.

(ps: Micha is a good person, just defending fellow comrades. We all do it.)

Locked

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”