Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Locked
drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by drsepa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:26 am

To clarify I did accuse KimirSen and WIFI only to them. Their friend posted on this forum my in game message. Only then did I discuss on this open forum. If I knew for certain I would have submitted a ticket. I still believe WIFI is playing SHK during his vaca mode and at the very least I will keep him worried about accessing another account hopefully.

I think WIFI did vaca mode because had he kept playing his account he would have ended up rage quitting. You should see the messages I have from him. Its like a 9 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

marko7
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by marko7 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:30 am

That's the fact. On GC1 there are 0 players banned from BlackHand.
How many from PPN + MIP? 20-30?? :lol:

What about IAAF banned whole Russian Olympic team from Rio because of cheating? :D
I am kidding, I do not support that, but you guys should be grateful to Firefly they don't do things like those organizations in sport

здесь есть WIFI
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by здесь есть WIFI » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:34 am

drsepa wrote:
здесь есть WIFI wrote:drsepa and yet you pay 100 euros for the players that 3 your village to put on 100 days interdict.
it is not true?
I have made deals with many players where I gift them crowns and they in turn provide ID to mine and my teammates villages. This is legal deal and those players are happy because they then have crowns to use on the worlds they are focused on and I am happy because I can play the game casually. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford to spend money on entertainment like SHK. With that said I still think I have spent too much over the past 5 years on a game. I can justify about half the amount as entertainment and the other half I realize I am a moron.

I do not know what your point is in asking me that question. And I do believe that you and the player that started the KimirSen account are different people. That does not mean you are not using that account and we all know that account was banned not that long ago. So don't act like it is all on the up and up.

здесь есть WIFI
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by здесь есть WIFI » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:35 am

himself admitted that breaks ... lol

drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by drsepa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:38 am

Russians do not submit tickets was the statement. Maybe because that would be hypocritical???? Maybe because it would look foolish for someone to submit a ticket on account sharing when you are also account sharing. Maybe it would look idiotic for you to submit a ticket on what you think is an alt account when you yourself have 5 of them.

Every side has cheaters but one side has 20x's more. Now with that said I do believe H19 alliance does not consider it cheating. I feel like they think it is just part of the game. When I state "they" in vague terms. I am obviously not referring to ALL but many. From the messages I have gotten from many upset Russian players it is as if I am the one cheating or resorting to slimy tactics by turning their cheaters in. Or worse yet by spending money on the game. Both seem to upset them according to the many messages I have gotten on this and EU1 server.

drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by drsepa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:40 am

WIFI - what rule am I breaking?

Vengeance is Mine stopped playing this world and decided to spend all his 200k fps on me and my teammates. If I gift him crowns how is that cheating.

Micha has offered to monk for me if he comes back for money via paypal that too is not cheating. I think you are confused to what is cheating. I am not banned but Diman1 is banned....maybe you should ask him what is cheating.

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Aisamieri » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:41 am

marko7 wrote:That's the fact. On GC1 there are 0 players banned from BlackHand.
How many from PPN + MIP? 20-30?? :lol:

What about IAAF banned whole Russian Olympic team from Rio because of cheating? :D
I am kidding, I do not support that, but you guys should be grateful to Firefly they don't do things like those organizations in sport
i am not sure, but seems only zadrot.))

здесь есть WIFI
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by здесь есть WIFI » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:41 am

we do not have the time to submit tickets, we have mode and do not pettifog

Dolcinium
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Dolcinium » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:43 am

TotallyNotMicha wrote: i dont think you even know your general
i played with him ever since 2011 and i know him well, and guess what, people from bh and connected with bh confirmed me every single time that when he got banned he got banned for alts, on eu2 he played on 3 accounts and all these accounts were banned, confirmed
oh well on world 1 when cheating was common he mustve ran at least 10 accoutns in praetoriani

and dont try to convince people you dont know what account sharing is, i know that you all have list of emails and passwords saved so you just login when needed, simple, that way you dont need no ID
If You think of Igor, he stopped playing months ago because of work. We hope that he will return, but that is it. I do not know what happend years ago on other worlds, I am speaking about gc1.
Variante is * of a player. You can not mix him with anyone, he has certain distinctive style of playing, he has also lots of friends on SHK. Many people know him and are in touch with him, you should just ask around.
Whatever you might think, we did not shared any acc info amongst us nor controlled any other acc beside our own one and only account. We played this world very active and that's it. We have phone numbers of each our members, so phone is used as soon as someone is attacked. Also, whenever someone goes offline and leaves his villages out of ID, he is being called or messaged to see if he is available if attacks occur. You can call that cheating.

Also, for your previous post, I am not among the best players, do not have time to play much, so yes, I kill Ai castles and that kind of stuff.

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:43 am

drsepa wrote:Russians do not submit tickets was the statement. Maybe because that would be hypocritical???? Maybe because it would look foolish for someone to submit a ticket on account sharing when you are also account sharing. Maybe it would look idiotic for you to submit a ticket on what you think is an alt account when you yourself have 5 of them.

Every side has cheaters but one side has 20x's more. Now with that said I do believe H19 alliance does not consider it cheating. I feel like they think it is just part of the game. When I state "they" in vague terms. I am obviously not referring to ALL but many. From the messages I have gotten from many upset Russian players it is as if I am the one cheating or resorting to slimy tactics by turning their cheaters in. Or worse yet by spending money on the game. Both seem to upset them according to the many messages I have gotten on this and EU1 server.
russians dont submit tickets because most of them cant speak english and that would be idiotic to write to community manager who cant manage bans pretty much, all he does is just autoresponse that they will take care of it or that he cant assist you any further
also i dont think they care that much to submit the tickets, they rather rage and then play, they dont spend much money so their "loss" is rather smaller so they dont have strong reason to complain
marko7 wrote:That's the fact. On GC1 there are 0 players banned from BlackHand.
How many from PPN + MIP? 20-30?? :lol:

What about IAAF banned whole Russian Olympic team from Rio because of cheating? :D
I am kidding, I do not support that, but you guys should be grateful to Firefly they don't do things like those organizations in sport
you know why nobody from cheathand got banned? because nobody reported your * faction because you are not worth wasting time to submit a ticket. on the other hand you called for a crusade against mip, not only cheathand but * and asked * and few other factions to participate, when you get mass spammed the bans for 3-7 days are common thing even if you are innocent. proof- experience, i know many players who NEVER broke any rules and got banned due to mass reports, yes, we were even making tests on different worlds.

Locked

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”