Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Locked
TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:54 am

serega net nuzhno im obyasnat durak nikogda ne poymet

talk whatever you want and believe me or not but i talk to both wifi and kimirsen in person multiple times since the server started, usually every 1-2 days, now less because i dont access their teamspeak

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:56 am

Dolcinium wrote:It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.
We obviously fought most of the time against cheaters factions and were locked as our territory became war-zone since day 40.

1. Severnoe Bratstvo (H19)
2. Severnoe Bratstvo 2 (H5)
3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Cheaters wanted to to prove their superiority and were caught sooner or later. No respect goes for any of them. You are * players. * players and * persons are also your faction friends who probably knew all this but kept it silent and supported you. I am sorry that your cheating managed to get on nerves to half of our faction friends and they stopped playing global1 months ago. If admins really clear the cheaters on regular basis, this game will still have reason to stay and play and maybe we can get them back.
i think top 1 cheating faction is still funny BH
you all use ACCOUNT SHARING, and thats proven for a fact, trade bot, id bot, logging to other accounts, its all cheating, blatant cheating, and you do it way more than anyone else
clicker in fact is not a bot so mip isnt cheating, but its funny how you talk big about yourself when you tl;dr suck
learn to play serbian * and when you stop cheating and play fair then you can complain someone else is not 100% clean

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Aisamieri » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:03 am

Dolcinium wrote:It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.
We obviously fought most of the time against cheaters factions and were locked as our territory became war-zone since day 40.

1. Severnoe Bratstvo (H19)
2. Severnoe Bratstvo 2 (H5)
3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Cheaters wanted to to prove their superiority and were caught sooner or later. No respect goes for any of them. You are * players. * players and * persons are also your faction friends who probably knew all this but kept it silent and supported you. I am sorry that your cheating managed to get on nerves to half of our faction friends and they stopped playing global1 months ago. If admins really clear the cheaters on regular basis, this game will still have reason to stay and play and maybe we can get them back.
Do you want to see cheater? Look in mirror. I never seen someone who has more alts than h11.

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:04 am

Aisamieri wrote:
Dolcinium wrote:It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.
We obviously fought most of the time against cheaters factions and were locked as our territory became war-zone since day 40.

1. Severnoe Bratstvo (H19)
2. Severnoe Bratstvo 2 (H5)
3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Cheaters wanted to to prove their superiority and were caught sooner or later. No respect goes for any of them. You are * players. * players and * persons are also your faction friends who probably knew all this but kept it silent and supported you. I am sorry that your cheating managed to get on nerves to half of our faction friends and they stopped playing global1 months ago. If admins really clear the cheaters on regular basis, this game will still have reason to stay and play and maybe we can get them back.
Do you want to see cheater? Look in mirror. I never seen someone who has more alts than h11.
+1. funny words from a faction that had their general banned 3 times for multiaccounting and several faction members banned multiple times for using alts to complain someone use clicker to trade :D

Dolcinium
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Dolcinium » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:05 am

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Dolcinium wrote:It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.
We obviously fought most of the time against cheaters factions and were locked as our territory became war-zone since day 40.

1. Severnoe Bratstvo (H19)
2. Severnoe Bratstvo 2 (H5)
3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Cheaters wanted to to prove their superiority and were caught sooner or later. No respect goes for any of them. You are * players. * players and * persons are also your faction friends who probably knew all this but kept it silent and supported you. I am sorry that your cheating managed to get on nerves to half of our faction friends and they stopped playing global1 months ago. If admins really clear the cheaters on regular basis, this game will still have reason to stay and play and maybe we can get them back.
i think top 1 cheating faction is still funny BH
you all use ACCOUNT SHARING, and thats proven for a fact, trade bot, id bot, logging to other accounts, its all cheating, blatant cheating, and you do it way more than anyone else
clicker in fact is not a bot so mip isnt cheating, but its funny how you talk big about yourself when you tl;dr suck
learn to play serbian * and when you stop cheating and play fair then you can complain someone else is not 100% clean
Not one of us cheats, not one of us share accounts, not one of us got banned on gc1. I have repeated this to you many times. Find another excuse for your and yours * friends urge to cheat.
I am sure tho that you have reported us many times but we payed admins or something.
(clicker is not a bot? Why you got banned then, what else have you used? Admit it, you cheat junkie.)

Dolcinium
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Dolcinium » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 am

TotallyNotMicha wrote: i think top 1 cheating faction is still funny BH
you all use ACCOUNT SHARING, and thats proven for a fact, trade bot, id bot, logging to other accounts, its all cheating, blatant cheating, and you do it way more than anyone else
For these things I have learned for the first time that they exist on gc1 when your fellow cheating mates used them. I can bet that no one from our faction even know where do you get that shi t and to try use them, he would be ridiculed and kicked out. Deal with it little cheater.

drsepa
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by drsepa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 am

здесь есть WIFI wrote:drsepa and yet you pay 100 euros for the players that 3 your village to put on 100 days interdict.
it is not true?
I have made deals with many players where I gift them crowns and they in turn provide ID to mine and my teammates villages. This is legal deal and those players are happy because they then have crowns to use on the worlds they are focused on and I am happy because I can play the game casually. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford to spend money on entertainment like SHK. With that said I still think I have spent too much over the past 5 years on a game. I can justify about half the amount as entertainment and the other half I realize I am a moron.

I do not know what your point is in asking me that question. And I do believe that you and the player that started the KimirSen account are different people. That does not mean you are not using that account and we all know that account was banned not that long ago. So don't act like it is all on the up and up.

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 am

Dolcinium wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Dolcinium wrote:It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.
We obviously fought most of the time against cheaters factions and were locked as our territory became war-zone since day 40.

1. Severnoe Bratstvo (H19)
2. Severnoe Bratstvo 2 (H5)
3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Cheaters wanted to to prove their superiority and were caught sooner or later. No respect goes for any of them. You are * players. * players and * persons are also your faction friends who probably knew all this but kept it silent and supported you. I am sorry that your cheating managed to get on nerves to half of our faction friends and they stopped playing global1 months ago. If admins really clear the cheaters on regular basis, this game will still have reason to stay and play and maybe we can get them back.
i think top 1 cheating faction is still funny BH
you all use ACCOUNT SHARING, and thats proven for a fact, trade bot, id bot, logging to other accounts, its all cheating, blatant cheating, and you do it way more than anyone else
clicker in fact is not a bot so mip isnt cheating, but its funny how you talk big about yourself when you tl;dr suck
learn to play serbian * and when you stop cheating and play fair then you can complain someone else is not 100% clean
Not one of us cheats, not one of us share accounts, not one of us got banned on gc1. I have repeated this to you many times. Find another excuse for your and yours * friends urge to cheat.
I am sure tho that you have reported us many times but we payed admins or something.
(clicker is not a bot? Why you got banned then, what else have you used? Admit it, you cheat junkie.)
i got banned for pookeey cancelling gift on my account and then he himself getting banned in gotchadude-pookeey-micha chain that got me banned aswell after i was financially connected to fraudulent account
NONE of our players except for lorek got banned, lorek got banned because he wanted to get banned to be able to claim his money back- everyone else was under investigation like frankus, with no evidence, or banned for no reason for 7 days because of mass reports. nobody from mip reported anyone on this world including myself because its a waste- if you dont have enough luck that someone will be dumb and use 2 accounts from same pc without vpn and premium token there is 0 chance he gets banned unless you reportspam on that account. and i know for a FACT that you called for reports on MIP players to all factions, i think i had screenshots somewhere or maybe even thread where rich called for a mass report wave towards mip, thats why they got banned
when you get 150-200 reports+ you can block anyone for at least 3 days, even 13th got blocked for a day for a drawing (which was 9/11 btw) when he is a big spender. the only accounts wouldnt get banned under these circumstances are xkgx, sepa, reese, lucky gc1 account, and some others really heavy carders. but thats not a fact aswell but just a guess since they make more money for firefly than h19 combined
im not sure whether any of you did or didnt get banned on gc1, but dont tell me stories that you are faction that doesnt cheat. when we came into mali it was FULL in ALTS that were active only when ATTACKED and always the same people logged in, you, zemun, dule, elyan, savicinho, igor
IGOR got BANNED at least 2 times, i know that for a fact. I think he even got BANNED 3 times. zemun told me he got BANNED 17 (!!!) times for MULTIACCOUNTING, you accuse wifi to use kimirsen account because he went on VM and kimirsen started playing, but when igor did the same and suddenly VARIANTE account started running then it was all LEGIT?
except for me, who never got BANNED for MULTIACCOUNTING in fact- i got banned 3 times, once because of paypal issues- not my fault, and 2 times because of verbal abuse and hunting in the game

btw, tell me, are you still that pathetic loser able to only kill ai castles, sit under id and complain the entire time you have to play against cheaters?
trust me, clicker for trading is less cheating than sharing accounts like you do, unlikely to us we were able to be timed on, since we werent logging into each other accounts to put id on and play cards ^-^

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:20 am

Dolcinium wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote: i think top 1 cheating faction is still funny BH
you all use ACCOUNT SHARING, and thats proven for a fact, trade bot, id bot, logging to other accounts, its all cheating, blatant cheating, and you do it way more than anyone else
For these things I have learned for the first time that they exist on gc1 when your fellow cheating mates used them. I can bet that no one from our faction even know where do you get that shi t and to try use them, he would be ridiculed and kicked out. Deal with it little cheater.
i dont think you even know your general
i played with him ever since 2011 and i know him well, and guess what, people from bh and connected with bh confirmed me every single time that when he got banned he got banned for alts, on eu2 he played on 3 accounts and all these accounts were banned, confirmed
oh well on world 1 when cheating was common he mustve ran at least 10 accoutns in praetoriani

and dont try to convince people you dont know what account sharing is, i know that you all have list of emails and passwords saved so you just login when needed, simple, that way you dont need no ID

User avatar
Aisamieri
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Aisamieri » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:24 am

Dolcinium wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Dolcinium wrote:It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.
We obviously fought most of the time against cheaters factions and were locked as our territory became war-zone since day 40.

1. Severnoe Bratstvo (H19)
2. Severnoe Bratstvo 2 (H5)
3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Cheaters wanted to to prove their superiority and were caught sooner or later. No respect goes for any of them. You are * players. * players and * persons are also your faction friends who probably knew all this but kept it silent and supported you. I am sorry that your cheating managed to get on nerves to half of our faction friends and they stopped playing global1 months ago. If admins really clear the cheaters on regular basis, this game will still have reason to stay and play and maybe we can get them back.
i think top 1 cheating faction is still funny BH
you all use ACCOUNT SHARING, and thats proven for a fact, trade bot, id bot, logging to other accounts, its all cheating, blatant cheating, and you do it way more than anyone else
clicker in fact is not a bot so mip isnt cheating, but its funny how you talk big about yourself when you tl;dr suck
learn to play serbian * and when you stop cheating and play fair then you can complain someone else is not 100% clean
Not one of us cheats, not one of us share accounts, not one of us got banned on gc1. I have repeated this to you many times. Find another excuse for your and yours * friends urge to cheat.
I am sure tho that you have reported us many times but we payed admins or something.
(clicker is not a bot? Why you got banned then, what else have you used? Admit it, you cheat junkie.)
I dont know about poles... but russian just dont write tickets, or ppn dont write tickets, i dont know.) in any case only so you dont ban. :)

Locked

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”