Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: Message to the developers

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Lunks wrote:The idea that the russian players do not submit tickets because they are too busy or their english isn't good enough is disproven by this thread.

I believe the reason why they do not submit tickets is because those who are cheating do not want to draw more attention to themselves.

(ps: Micha is a good person, just defending fellow comrades. We all do it.)
I dont think thats valid. I know people that are/were cheating and still kept reporting. Reporting to community manager is really pointless- you need to write to english support else they most likely wont get banned
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

marko7 wrote: What about IAAF banned whole Russian Olympic team from Rio because of cheating? :D
all make use of doping, I do not understand why every time it is called scandal
it is known that every athlete that competes worldwide is on juice :lol:
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

you need to write to those admins who support the world you wanna get someone banned on. if i report to german support they only really do something on the german worlds though, never seen someone really ban anyone of those guys^^
when you wanna get someone perma banned you needa try to hit merepatras( hope thats the right spelling) working time. she is just a beast in deleting peoples accounts xD
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

hey micha shake it shake it
TotallyNotMicha

LuckyVogel wrote:you need to write to those admins who support the world you wanna get someone banned on. if i report to german support they only really do something on the german worlds though, never seen someone really ban anyone of those guys^^
when you wanna get someone perma banned you needa try to hit merepatras( hope thats the right spelling) working time. she is just a beast in deleting peoples accounts xD
confirmed, banned me 2 times for nothing ;-;
Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri »

LuckyVogel wrote:you need to write to those admins who support the world you wanna get someone banned on. if i report to german support they only really do something on the german worlds though, never seen someone really ban anyone of those guys^^
Yes, we also came to conclusion that merepatra the only admin who is doing something. xD
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

Elyan wrote:hey micha shake it shake it
wanna do me that job, too? your so trained at it, cant do much wrong i guess :P
TotallyNotMicha

Aisamieri wrote:
Yes, we also came to conclusion that merepatra the only admin who is doing something. xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdxgCt2mLko
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

I believe the rule you are posting is in regards to offering someone your actual account. If someone wants to be my monker and I gift him crowns that does not apply to that rule. Maybe if you were sending them money and not gifting crowns it might apply but even then I believe they are talking about accounts and or property not a service.

I do not believe that to be breaking the rules. Even if I did not do it as formal as I have what would stop someone from gifting crowns to their friends/teammates and then in return them helping their friends/teammates with monking or setting up razes or helping to level up with sending them banquet goods.

I think you guys are grasping at straws to be honest. BUT if I am breaking the rules then so be it. I will accept the ban and move on from the game. Might be the best thing to ever happen to me. I would not play this game like I used to where I am online 24x7. If I am breaking that rule I am sure they will either ban me or clarify to me that I can no longer do that going forward...which then I will have to decide if I want to continue playing or not.

I sincerely believe you are not correct though in your interpretation of that rule you are posting.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

Furthermore, I have done MANY contests for my factions where I have offered to gift crowns to the top razer. If that is breaking the Rules (me gifting crowns for people razing my enemies) I have done that at least 10 times in the past few years. So I guess I would be banned for that as well.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”