Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
LuckyVogel

Re: Message to the developers

Post by LuckyVogel »

Aisamieri wrote:http://prntscr.com/blm8o4

its screenshot where we can see that diman1 was online after getting ban.)

З.Ы. они там все святые ебанный врот, пиздец нахуй. а дрсепа просто сама девствиница! покупает интердикт за деньги и говорит что нужно бороться с читерами. ОН ГЛАВНЫЙ ЧИТЕР (с) KimirSen
that happens to everyone who gets banned. firefly is reading mails, checking which actions were taken by the player, checking if anything looks the way it shouldnt be and are investigating...
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

LuckyVogel wrote:Just wanna say something about that id dropping stuff.
There are different types of bans which the admins are using. Sometimes it says that the acc is blocked, sometimes it says paypal has found a problem please talk to the support, sometimes it says the acc is blocked for investigation and there are even more different types. for some of the bans you just arent able to login and nothing happens, for other bans your account gets deleted in the way that your id drops and your villages get set back to nipples( they dont get deleted though but got no buildings and castle anymore). from what i have seen this is decided by the admin himself and only take place on permanent banned accounts. accounts that are in investigation mode for 2 days or one week or whatever dont drop any id, they are just blocked. btw the villages wont be called banned then but new village just like you purchased a new charter. this thing happened on eu 2 to a really early duke in france on day 3 or something and also on my german world to some perma banned people already. it doesnt happen to everyone who gets perma banned though only randomly to some people.
No no, the banned village used to pop back in the day. I remember on world 6 when you had just regular chivalries and these were rare, a guy that became prince 1st in line with all researches completed within 1 day. The admins accessed his account, checked it and it turned out he had some script modyfing game code which allowed him to do that- he had 4 villages at that time, the names were changed to Banned
I remember also one more guy on world 8 that got banned with all his villages changing name. iirc igor got banned on eu2 with changed village names aswell, but i might be wrong at this one

if you get blocked- the message dont show "your account has been banned permanently" then the game itself wont take any actions- probably because the account could be reopened if it happened that the system was mistaken or there were certain circumstances allowing you to get unbanned- these things happen only when you have a ban for life on that account and on a list its being shown as account that cannot be reopened
the villages might be converted to nipples aswell but only if account went over the line so broke the rules so severly that cannot be reopened- same things what upon. on these "banned" villages, all of these were converted to lowlands nipples even though these were lowlands 100+ buildings

i know both serega and vitaliy for years now and i can only tell you that kimirsen is not wifi by any means nor ever were, im more interested with this warschau26 guy as lus7 send me some screenshot of a farmer suddenly resetting himself to go in warzone, strange things
anyways soon gotta go back to stronghold i think, finals are over and i need to control stuff to watch my forum :D
TotallyNotMicha

LuckyVogel wrote:
Aisamieri wrote:http://prntscr.com/blm8o4

its screenshot where we can see that diman1 was online after getting ban.)

З.Ы. они там все святые ебанный врот, пиздец нахуй. а дрсепа просто сама девствиница! покупает интердикт за деньги и говорит что нужно бороться с читерами. ОН ГЛАВНЫЙ ЧИТЕР (с) KimirSen
that happens to everyone who gets banned. firefly is reading mails, checking which actions were taken by the player, checking if anything looks the way it shouldnt be and are investigating...
btw, you can use your karoius magnus account on forum :-)
Dolcinium

Post by Dolcinium »

It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.
We obviously fought most of the time against cheaters factions and were locked as our territory became war-zone since day 40.

1. Severnoe Bratstvo (H19)
2. Severnoe Bratstvo 2 (H5)
3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Cheaters wanted to to prove their superiority and were caught sooner or later. No respect goes for any of them. You are * players. * players and * persons are also your faction friends who probably knew all this but kept it silent and supported you. I am sorry that your cheating managed to get on nerves to half of our faction friends and they stopped playing global1 months ago. If admins really clear the cheaters on regular basis, this game will still have reason to stay and play and maybe we can get them back.
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
LuckyVogel wrote:Just wanna say something about that id dropping stuff.
There are different types of bans which the admins are using. Sometimes it says that the acc is blocked, sometimes it says paypal has found a problem please talk to the support, sometimes it says the acc is blocked for investigation and there are even more different types. for some of the bans you just arent able to login and nothing happens, for other bans your account gets deleted in the way that your id drops and your villages get set back to nipples( they dont get deleted though but got no buildings and castle anymore). from what i have seen this is decided by the admin himself and only take place on permanent banned accounts. accounts that are in investigation mode for 2 days or one week or whatever dont drop any id, they are just blocked. btw the villages wont be called banned then but new village just like you purchased a new charter. this thing happened on eu 2 to a really early duke in france on day 3 or something and also on my german world to some perma banned people already. it doesnt happen to everyone who gets perma banned though only randomly to some people.
No no, the banned village used to pop back in the day. I remember on world 6 when you had just regular chivalries and these were rare, a guy that became prince 1st in line with all researches completed within 1 day. The admins accessed his account, checked it and it turned out he had some script modyfing game code which allowed him to do that- he had 4 villages at that time, the names were changed to Banned
I remember also one more guy on world 8 that got banned with all his villages changing name. iirc igor got banned on eu2 with changed village names aswell, but i might be wrong at this one

if you get blocked- the message dont show "your account has been banned permanently" then the game itself wont take any actions- probably because the account could be reopened if it happened that the system was mistaken or there were certain circumstances allowing you to get unbanned- these things happen only when you have a ban for life on that account and on a list its being shown as account that cannot be reopened
the villages might be converted to nipples aswell but only if account went over the line so broke the rules so severly that cannot be reopened- same things what upon. on these "banned" villages, all of these were converted to lowlands nipples even though these were lowlands 100+ buildings

i know both serega and vitaliy for years now and i can only tell you that kimirsen is not wifi by any means nor ever were, im more interested with this warschau26 guy as lus7 send me some screenshot of a farmer suddenly resetting himself to go in warzone, strange things
anyways soon gotta go back to stronghold i think, finals are over and i need to control stuff to watch my forum :D
yeah right. i guess the admins really just do it randomly. i got perma banned account infos( screenshots) where it say the account is blocked, but already for like 4 years or something. so the actions can be the same but often it shows different messages at login screen. as the admins manually set back those villages they also change the names. so some might call them banned others call them something else. it stays the same. same goes for dropping id. admins log into those accounts so dropping id isnt hard when that account would never be free again anyways^^
however there are way too many cheaters around for a long time now on both sides. nice that some get taken out hihi.
TotallyNotMicha

serega net nuzhno im obyasnat durak nikogda ne poymet

talk whatever you want and believe me or not but i talk to both wifi and kimirsen in person multiple times since the server started, usually every 1-2 days, now less because i dont access their teamspeak
TotallyNotMicha

Dolcinium wrote:It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.
We obviously fought most of the time against cheaters factions and were locked as our territory became war-zone since day 40.

3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Cheaters wanted to to prove their superiority and were caught sooner or later. No respect goes for any of them. You are * players. * players and * persons are also your faction friends who probably knew all this but kept it silent and supported you. I am sorry that your cheating managed to get on nerves to half of our faction friends and they stopped playing global1 months ago. If admins really clear the cheaters on regular basis, this game will still have reason to stay and play and maybe we can get them back.
i think top 1 cheating faction is still funny BH
you all use ACCOUNT SHARING, and thats proven for a fact, trade bot, id bot, logging to other accounts, its all cheating, blatant cheating, and you do it way more than anyone else
clicker in fact is not a bot so mip isnt cheating, but its funny how you talk big about yourself when you tl;dr suck
learn to play serbian * and when you stop cheating and play fair then you can complain someone else is not 100% clean
Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri »

Dolcinium wrote:It is clear to me now why Black Hand had so much struggle in this world.

3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Do you want to see cheater? Look in mirror. I never seen someone who has more alts than h11.
TotallyNotMicha

Aisamieri wrote:

3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

Do you want to see cheater? Look in mirror. I never seen someone who has more alts than h11.
+1. funny words from a faction that had their general banned 3 times for multiaccounting and several faction members banned multiple times for using alts to complain someone use clicker to trade :D
Dolcinium

Post by Dolcinium »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:

3. MIP (H19)
4. PPN (H19)
5. PPN2 (H5)

i think top 1 cheating faction is still funny BH
you all use ACCOUNT SHARING, and thats proven for a fact, trade bot, id bot, logging to other accounts, its all cheating, blatant cheating, and you do it way more than anyone else
clicker in fact is not a bot so mip isnt cheating, but its funny how you talk big about yourself when you tl;dr suck
learn to play serbian * and when you stop cheating and play fair then you can complain someone else is not 100% clean
Not one of us cheats, not one of us share accounts, not one of us got banned on gc1. I have repeated this to you many times. Find another excuse for your and yours * friends urge to cheat.
I am sure tho that you have reported us many times but we payed admins or something.
(clicker is not a bot? Why you got banned then, what else have you used? Admit it, you cheat junkie.)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”