Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
drsepa

Re: Message to the developers

Post by drsepa »

As far as those players deciding to quit....I say good. The less cheaters in SHK the better the game will be. It always amazes me how many players get angry for getting caught cheating. :roll:
здесь есть WIFI

Post by здесь есть WIFI »

drsepa wrote:When people cheat like Diman1 was they get caught. I can assure you I did send in a ticket about him and the other accounts and so I was watching to see if any actions were taken. Of course SHK does not respond to me or anyone with regards to the results of the ticket. When we noticed the bans we took action to raze those villages. Very simply put, if he was not cheating he would not have been banned. IF it were up to me those bans would be permanent. I am so sick of the blatant cheating by the H19 alliance! I have no desire to have to submit tickets but when it is so obvious and constant I must submit them.

The funniest part though is how angry your team gets about it. I have players on your side admitting to me about the cheating and some are even telling me they are glad that I got them caught. But then you have players like WIFI who go crazy and send me tons of messages basically crying on half and threatening on the other half. Then he goes on vaca mode and trust me I know he is still playing at the moment. I even have a very good idea on which account. I will get him banned too! WHY not because I am paying Admin like he accuses me of BUT BECAUSE YOU GUYS CHEAT!!!!

We are losing and you guys are winning yet you still cheat so pathetic.
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

drsepa wrote:@Micha - that is not true about the bans. They absolutely can ban players and break ID even for account sharing and alt accounting. I have seen it done many times and even years ago on W6 I saw it happen.

@Aisamieri - why are you posting that instead of KimirSen? I absolutely believe WIFI is playing that account. Within hours of WIFI hitting vaca mode that KimirSen account went from 5 villages to 17. Plus that KimirSen account was helping WIFI and his buddies about a month ago and we submitted a ticket on KimirSen and that account was banned temporarily. Now the KimirSen account is houseless and farming fps. That to me is the flaw with bans. With all that said I am not 100% sure that is the account WIFI is playing and that is why I have not submitted a ticket yet. One thing I am sure is that WIFI is still playing SHK on another account during his vaca mode. And if he is playing another account and SHK finds out I will have no doubt they will break his vaca mode and ban him.

There is no way SHK will allow him to farm fps and use his vaca mode while playing another account and if they do then I will quit the game forever for sure. My job is to find out what account he is using. But based on all the messages he sent me within 24 hours of hitting vaca mode there is no way he just is not playing the game at this time lol

Vacation mode isnt dropped even when they player gets deleted(set back) but you will see his villages turn to newly bought nipples then so thats a sign for you to raze it after vm drops lul. have also played for long enough and seen all those things happen;)
здесь есть WIFI

interdict with Diman 1 who was shooting?
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

LOL ya WIFI is not playing another account but he is on this forum at the moment Do not worry WIFI I will catch you cheating as always. BTW thank you for the 200 flags you donated to us when you hit vaca mode.

@Lucky - long time no talk. but trust me I have seen them break vaca mode and if they catch WIFI they will do it. There is no way they will allow him to farm fps on vaca mode while they know he is using another account. I have seen that situation you are speaking about though as well with regards to the villages turned to nipples. And yes they will also remove any amount of ID as well. As Electrick Sabers pointed out when we caught cheaters on Sri Lanka, SHK removed months of ID basically between 4-6 villages. Which is the right thing to do. In that situation, the players General admitted to me that they were cheating and that he did not condone it.
Last edited by drsepa on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

Juris931 wrote:No Marko, this player wasn t the one you said
You are talking of spaccapietre's brother, and he was a real Player with his own account
He got banned but only thing he did was play with his notebook with same connection of his brother
But his brother got no ban at all

Anyway the player that got banned for no reason was a girl that was fight against old school faction, but I can't remember her name lol
Yes I remember now, it was because IP conflict .... you are right. They told me later about that, while I was trying to explain that Im not in mafia :D
I was *, you can't capture charters of your house member's brother who doesn't play for a while and then suddenly pops up in Macedonia with charters for friendly capture .... :lol:
I think I was talking about that with some girl, kyah or kia ... .something like that. She was very furious :lol: , I think she called me a hacker, can't remember who said that I control mafia :D :D
Ehhh it was a good game on Mondo at that time, a lot of emotions on both sides :lol:
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

drsepa wrote:LOL ya WIFI is not playing another account but he is on this forum at the moment Do not worry WIFI I will catch you cheating as always. BTW thank you for the 200 flags you donated to us when you hit vaca mode.

@Lucky - long time no talk. but trust me I have seen them break vaca mode and if they catch WIFI they will do it. There is no way they will allow him to farm fps on vaca mode while they know he is using another account. I have seen that situation you are speaking about though as well with regards to the villages turned to nipples. And yes they will also remove any amount of ID as well. As Electrick Sabers pointed out when we caught cheaters on Sri Lanka, SHK removed months of ID basically between 4-6 villages. Which is the right thing to do. In that situation, the players General admitted to me that they were cheating and that he did not condone it.
yeah it happens quite often. but sadly most often for multiaccounting only the alt gets blocked permanent and the real one just temporary. wifi is blocked already (he just turned on vaca mode to hide as you can still do anything you want till you log out and then back in again). as he is already blocked ff wont touch that account to turn of vaca mode. its legit to use it for the block time when the account is planned to get active again. it might be different when they decide to now after the next cheat perma ban him and end his temorary ban to a perma and then drop vaca mode with the set back. that might work yeah.
здесь есть WIFI

drsepa I'm not so stupid and slacker like you to have an 2 account )))
Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri »

drsepa wrote:@Micha - that is not true about the bans. They absolutely can ban players and break ID even for account sharing and alt accounting. I have seen it done many times and even years ago on W6 I saw it happen. And if H10 players are cheating then send in tickets on them. I have no issue with them getting banned.

@Aisamieri - why are you posting that instead of KimirSen? I absolutely believe WIFI is playing that account. Within hours of WIFI hitting vaca mode that KimirSen account went from 5 villages to 17. Plus that KimirSen account was helping WIFI and his buddies about a month ago and we submitted a ticket on KimirSen and that account was banned temporarily. Now the KimirSen account is houseless and farming fps. That to me is the flaw with bans. With all that said I am not 100% sure that is the account WIFI is playing and that is why I have not submitted a ticket yet. One thing I am sure is that WIFI is still playing SHK on another account during his vaca mode. And if he is playing another account and SHK finds out I will have no doubt they will break his vaca mode and ban him.

There is no way SHK will allow him to farm fps and use his vaca mode while playing another account and if they do then I will quit the game forever for sure. My job is to find out what account he is using. But based on all the messages he sent me within 24 hours of hitting vaca mode there is no way he just is not playing the game at this time lol
Just kimirsen is lazy a_s_s. xD seems now he read this forum.)

P.S. Serega better go dig beds. Take a rest from SHK. ;)
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

I saw more than 500 bans, only 2 times they removed Id and for my team those ban were not legit
Last time firefly roll back global 1 the hacker was on map with all villages, castle and id on 2 villages, even if permabanned

I am sure admin are not corrupted and I don't know who got banned so I won't say they are not cheater Ecc ecc, but you know, we live in a world where 99% of politicians are corrupted, is not a good example

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”