Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
melnikovvbg

Message to the developers

Post by melnikovvbg »

Dear Developers

June 19-20, were banned many players from my faction (PPN) for different periods (from 1 day to indefinite period). Perhaps you have already accustomed that all players do not agree with ban? So i will not say that all play fair (i just do not know it), but (!!!)... Some facts in this situation are make me think about admins honesty.

Firstly, drsepa learned about bans of our players earlier then we. Again... It is strange, is not it?

Secondly, someone log in the account of banned player (Diman1) and drop id, which other player has sent him, and then opened castle and drsepa razed this villages.

Third, when drsepa and friends decided monks indonesia (why not, when you exactly know that half faction was banned?), and one of our not banned players (__Lex) tried to stop their, she send the monks with votes in parish, at the same moment she just got banned for a day.

I thought that you must provide conditions for fair play, but do not help one of sides.

After the incident i would like to ask you to make internal investigation and wagged finger this brazen admin. Also, recheck please all banned accounts of PPN players and if possible - unban them.

Thanks for attention.

Regards, melnikovvbg , PPN officer.
Lord Darko900

Re: Message to the developers

Post by Lord Darko900 »

no one gets banned for no reason ....end of the story
Yoooooooooo
Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri »

Lord Darko900 wrote:no one gets banned for no reason ....end of the story
yeah, for example in third case the reason is obviously, she obstruct monks (:
-Zadrot-

Post by -Zadrot- »

very many coincidences
metroman

Post by metroman »

LOL! Like they are going to explain why a player is banned? And will those who are banned tell you the truth as to why they were? And if (by chance being friends with them) you knew they were banned and questioning why they were banned.....ummm....wouldn't that sound suspicious of multi accounts in itself?

Just saying......
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

melnikovvbg wrote:Dear Developers

June 19-20, were banned many players from my faction (PPN) for different periods (from 1 day to indefinite period). Perhaps you have already accustomed that all players do not agree with ban? So i will not say that all play fair (i just do not know it), but (!!!)... Some facts in this situation are make me think about admins honesty.

Firstly, drsepa learned about bans of our players earlier then we. Again... It is strange, is not it?

Secondly, someone log in the account of banned player (Diman1) and drop id, which other player has sent him, and then opened castle and drsepa razed this villages.

Third, when drsepa and friends decided monks indonesia (why not, when you exactly know that half faction was banned?), and one of our not banned players (__Lex) tried to stop their, she send the monks with votes in parish, at the same moment she just got banned for a day.

I thought that you must provide conditions for fair play, but do not help one of sides.

After the incident i would like to ask you to make internal investigation and wagged finger this brazen admin. Also, recheck please all banned accounts of PPN players and if possible - unban them.

Thanks for attention.

I am pretty sure WIFI told us about the bans. The message was mostly curse worlds from what we can tell. At least that what google translated them to.

When you get banned all your towns instantly drop ID. that is how we know when people are banned. all of their towns are unided. So in some cases if the player is offline we will know they are banned before they do.

None of diman's town were open, we busted them all and razed or capped them all. even with him banned for being a cheater it was some work to open them because most of them were good castles.

I am sure Lex got banned for breaking the same rules as the rest of the faction (including the HM of H19 at the time)

I'm not an admin, but from my experiences that should help you with your questions. And one more piece of advice, if you don't want to get banned, don't cheat. I doubt firefly will ban innocent people (especially half a faction of people).
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

When people cheat like Diman1 was they get caught. I can assure you I did send in a ticket about him and the other accounts and so I was watching to see if any actions were taken. Of course SHK does not respond to me or anyone with regards to the results of the ticket. When we noticed the bans we took action to raze those villages. Very simply put, if he was not cheating he would not have been banned. IF it were up to me those bans would be permanent. I am so sick of the blatant cheating by the H19 alliance! I have no desire to have to submit tickets but when it is so obvious and constant I must submit them.

The funniest part though is how angry your team gets about it. I have players on your side admitting to me about the cheating and some are even telling me they are glad that I got them caught. But then you have players like WIFI who go crazy and send me tons of messages basically crying on half and threatening on the other half. Then he goes on vaca mode and trust me I know he is still playing at the moment. I even have a very good idea on which account. I will get him banned too! WHY not because I am paying Admin like he accuses me of BUT BECAUSE YOU GUYS CHEAT!!!!

We are losing and you guys are winning yet you still cheat so pathetic.
KMMMAN

Post by KMMMAN »

Im so glad I hardly play this game anymore.. Its funny how those of us that got the raw end of the roll back (Russian players included) were the ones that were the conspiracy theorists. However now because a whole group of Russian players get banned. Its on the threads as an open conspiracy towards the them. And its all ADMINS FAULT.. LOL welcome to SHK. But truth be told. they dont just ban whole groups of players for nothing at all. And just because "SHE" was monking at the time of the ban does not mean "SHE" didnt do something earlier or even a day or two before that got her banned...... END OF RANT :mrgreen:
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

I will concur with Electrick Sabers. None of the castles were opened up. All still had defense up as well from what I recall. I have reports still so would have to double check but I know for a fact they were not walk-ins.

If you really think about it though the villages should really just be removed from admin. I had to spend cats, troops and gold to take out cheaters villages.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
melnikovvbg wrote:Dear Developers

Thanks for attention.

I am pretty sure WIFI told us about the bans. The message was mostly curse worlds from what we can tell. At least that what google translated them to.

When you get banned all your towns instantly drop ID. that is how we know when people are banned. all of their towns are unided. So in some cases if the player is offline we will know they are banned before they do.

None of diman's town were open, we busted them all and razed or capped them all. even with him banned for being a cheater it was some work to open them because most of them were good castles.

I am sure Lex got banned for breaking the same rules as the rest of the faction (including the HM of H19 at the time)

I'm not an admin, but from my experiences that should help you with your questions. And one more piece of advice, if you don't want to get banned, don't cheat. I doubt firefly will ban innocent people (especially half a faction of people).
No they dont.
You have 2 types of bans- the first one is "your account has been blocked", which means pretty much indefinite ban. The second one is harsher, and only the players that change ingame related stuff get- their villages drop ID, vassals, liege lords and automatically change names to Banned on ALL villages. I doubt there had been many of such cases, Ive seen only 3-4 cases in this regard over 6 years.
I know what im talking about because i was blocked/banned 3 times and never any of my villages would change name to banned nor would drop ID. Neither any of banned players would drop ID. When Terrible Loreq, who write that he has 3 accounts and some other stuff to get banned got BANNED in fact, he didnt drop ID. Neither did any of russian players in africa who were banned from a week to indefinite period.

TL;DR: you only drop ID when you get banned for moderating ingame scripts and codes abusing bugs like the 1800 captains guy did, otherwise your villages will have ID till it runs out

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”