Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
drsepa

Re: Message to the developers

Post by drsepa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:59 pm

For the record I have NEVER given actual money (only crowns gifted) for help with ID. The only person who ever even asked for money instead of crowns was Totallynotmicha and I have not done any deal with him or anyone for that matter with actual money versus gifting crowns.

Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:28 pm

drsepa wrote:Furthermore, I have done MANY contests for my factions where I have offered to gift crowns to the top razer. If that is breaking the Rules (me gifting crowns for people razing my enemies) I have done that at least 10 times in the past few years. So I guess I would be banned for that as well.
lol. did you even pay them? russian national football team would be perfectly joined your faction.))

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:34 pm

LuckyVogel wrote:
Elyan wrote:hey micha shake it shake it
wanna do me that job, too? your so trained at it, cant do much wrong i guess :P
I preffer polish, but sure, why not :lol: :lol: :lol:

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:35 pm

drsepa wrote:For the record I have NEVER given actual money (only crowns gifted) for help with ID. The only person who ever even asked for money instead of crowns was Totallynotmicha and I have not done any deal with him or anyone for that matter with actual money versus gifting crowns.
yeah he dont want to pay me ;_;

LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Elyan wrote:
LuckyVogel wrote:
Elyan wrote:hey micha shake it shake it
wanna do me that job, too? your so trained at it, cant do much wrong i guess :P
I preffer polish, but sure, why not :lol: :lol: :lol:
and i preffer european skinned hands, but when you only got a black hand i take that, too mate ;)

-Zadrot-

Post by -Zadrot- » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 pm

drsepa wrote:Furthermore, I have done MANY contests for my factions where I have offered to gift crowns to the top razer. If that is breaking the Rules (me gifting crowns for people razing my enemies) I have done that at least 10 times in the past few years. So I guess I would be banned for that as well.
What's the reward for the contest admins "ban H19". Also the crowns?))

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”