Zadrot most stupid marshall in game

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
N3st1

Re: Zadrot most stupid marshall in game

Post by N3st1 »

Yuuup but not yet.. I'll write at august/september
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

N3st1 wrote:Yuuup but not yet.. I'll write at august/september
on vk or i can give u my phone number <3
N3st1

Post by N3st1 »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
N3st1 wrote:Yuuup but not yet.. I'll write at august/september
on vk or i can give u my phone number <3
Gemme ur number in skype or vk c:
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

And he was banned again....

This says a lot about H19 leaders as they continue to let cheaters lead their factions.
Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri »

Lunks wrote:And he was banned again....

This says a lot about H19 leaders as they continue to let cheaters lead their factions.
nope, it says only about violation paragraf 2 of game rules. :)
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Does not matter. Stop cheating, stop breaking the rules, you are not exempt from the rules.

Does anyone else find it ironic that these ignorant players think rules don't apply to them? You agreed to these terms when you started to play the game. Stop arguing about it.

Edit: I remove the word Russian and placed "ignorant players" because it would be *wrong* to assume all Russian players are ignorant. However, I don't think its wrong to point at the trend of bans in the Russian community. Lack of honor, lack of honesty.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

if russians think rules don't apply to them they are wrong , rules don't apply to h10 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri »

Lunks wrote:Does not matter. Stop cheating, stop breaking the rules, you are not exempt from the rules.

Does anyone else find it ironic that these ignorant players think rules don't apply to them? You agreed to these terms when you started to play the game. Stop arguing about it.

Edit: I remove the word Russian and placed "ignorant players" because it would be *wrong* to assume all Russian players are ignorant. However, I don't think its wrong to point at the trend of bans in the Russian community. Lack of honor, lack of honesty.
I will not say anything about the most stupid marshal in game... xD But i unlike you know who violated rules and who is not. Thats why you will never convince me. :)
N3st1

Post by N3st1 »

Aisamieri wrote:
Lunks wrote:Does not matter. Stop cheating, stop breaking the rules, you are not exempt from the rules.

I will not say anything about the most stupid marshal in game... xD But i unlike you know who violated rules and who is not. Thats why you will never convince me. :)
Tim , tu che tyt zabul , bratik ? :з
GrandEmperorKurts

Post by GrandEmperorKurts »

This thread is almost a year and a half old. It doesn't need to be dug up.

Thread closed.
Senior Moderator. Serving since October 2010.

SHK Volunteer Support Staff/Moderator,

Kurts

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”