Not Receiving Cards I Have Purchased Using Card Points:/

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
SirYoungg

Not Receiving Cards I Have Purchased Using Card Points:/

Post by SirYoungg »

Hi, I recently purchased points to buy cards to get card points, I purchased 6 master castle designer cards, but never received them. its been about an hour now, I am located in US Great Lakes. Fort Wayne,Peoria, And south bend. if somone can please direct me on exactly how I can get my cards back or atleast my points to try to re purchase them I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,
SY
meatball2k

Re: Not Receiving Cards I Have Purchased Using Card Points:/

Post by meatball2k »

Have you tried logging out and back in? If you have and there still not there then probably submit a ticket.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Do you mean that you purchased card packs that contained these, or that you swapped for them ?
SirYoungg

Post by SirYoungg »

i purchased the actual cards, still have not got them:( im just sitting here. i dont want to purchase any until i get the ones i previously purchased but did not receive
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

And your card points balance was changed? Youve been charged for purchase? Are you sure you didnt mark play card immediately?
erpages

Post by erpages »

I think that the problem with not receiving card after purchasing them is that you are doing it with lag and/or CTD (Crash to desktop). At least that is what happened when I bought a few cards, spent my CP and didn't got the cards.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”