SHK's toxic "community"

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: SHK's toxic "community"

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:32 pm

drsepa wrote:I will agree that SHK has done a much better job lately on following up on the tickets and punishing those that are cheating. I just am sick of having to submit so many. On W2, W3, W6 and USA1 I am guessing I submitted a total of less then 5 tickets. On EU1 and GC1 I most likely have submitted close to 100. That is what is annoying.

Now with that said, I do think H19 alliance does not all cheat and overall I think they are just better at this game then most other groups. They tend to get along better for the most part and obviously those that oppose H19 do not. I also give credit to H19 Alliance with an excellent strategy that worked for them on EU1 and GC1 as well, in which that they rotate players in and out of war zones perfectly in my opinion.

I do find it comical that when I submit a ticket on a player that is obviously cheating and then he is banned, I get hate mail from his friends saying I buy the admin and that I am weak because I submit tickets. It's almost like I am the bad guy for pointing out the cheating. That to me is ridiculous but I have had many in H19 Alliance say that to me. There are some in that alliance though that are very honorable and have even thanked me for pointing out players on their side for alt accounts.

I appreciate that Lord Benevolent is saying they screwed up on the way the rollback was handled and I realize that they (SHK/FF) were in a tough spot due to the situation BUT I will not agree that I am using this as reason to quit due to losing or fps or being tired of worrying about my villages. If you notice I have over 45 Days of ID on many villages and I have monkers helping daily on others which has allowed me to be healthy with fps (plus I used 2 vaca modes which helps). Which I even get hate mail for having players monk all that ID to me, even though I have legitimately gifted crowns for them to provide that ID. Which to me is well worth the few bucks it cost me to not have to be tied to the game constantly. I have been able to play casually because of it and actually enjoyed the game more because of it.

I will now stop complaining about the roll back fiasco because apologies were made imo and we all make mistakes. Not sure what me and my friends will decide but I am sure we will decide soon.
actually i cant see why they complain that a cheater got banned if the ban was backed up with evidence but i still cant understand how deep into pay 2 win you have to go to purchase ID for whole faction
on the other hand i have some fp left and x2 card, i can id you for few months but you gotta pay better because 900crowns/50 days is really small payment.

Thanks_for_ban

Post by Thanks_for_ban » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Lord Benevolent wrote:
drsepa wrote:Bottom line is they should have not allowed players to take advantage of this situation. No notice of when it was coming back online after the rollback (simple email would have worked with an exact time and date), or they should have given protection to everyone.
Yes, this was admittedly something we didn't think of at the time. Luckily this rollback was the first to have ocurred in more than 6 years of Stronghold Kingdoms and our priority was to restore everything to how it was before. We apologise if some players felt disadvantaged over this and we know how to handle this type of situation better in case it should ever happen again.
Ellice wrote:@lord benevolet shame on you instead of being positive you look for redirection of SHK's grand ability to push ppl away. why are you even here?
He is right, though. Many players will accuse better players of cheating because they can't quite fathom losing. Not all, obviously. You'd be surprised about some of the reports and allegations that end up in Support. That obviously doesn't mean cheaters don't exist or that accusations are always false, but it's a noticeable trend that ruins the fun for everyone.

With banning me from forum you made some improvement on this? Removing also my post from feedback. Its my opinion, do you remove every post thats against your company? With that your showing your company is only week and will do nothing to improve business of your company.

It would be better that you made some improvement into game then banning people from forum. Next one is banning me from game? For a bit trolling on forums with micha, and posting my opinion on current situation.

Your not thinking as you should, your doing it just to fix situation and not watching for WHAT IF. Your fixing situation just because your getting spammed with tickets.

When I'm saying russians cheating im not thinking on everyone. Only faction that is cheating is faction Severno Bratstvo, but ofc not every single player, and few players from Made in Poland. Also there's non russians cheaters, but I'm just saying what i can see at that moment. I'm not covering whole map like Juris so he can check for everything. And yes I'm for that to ban everyone who's using something, not just russians also non russians (as you call them westeros). I would fight rather on russian side then westeros side. I'm first time in Black Hand, and our politic is to fight russians, and as member of BH I'm just following my general.

I'm not reporting anyone because, your not talking with support after you report something its like talking with wall. They needed 10 days to ban player from Severno Bratstvo, with strong evidence.

I will ID your as much as you want but 4h=10e. If you want contact me :P

I'm on pc more then 18 hours per day. So yes its almost 20 hour :)

Have a nice day xD Kisses to Micha

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Thanks_for_ban wrote:
Lord Benevolent wrote:
drsepa wrote:Bottom line is they should have not allowed players to take advantage of this situation. No notice of when it was coming back online after the rollback (simple email would have worked with an exact time and date), or they should have given protection to everyone.
Yes, this was admittedly something we didn't think of at the time. Luckily this rollback was the first to have ocurred in more than 6 years of Stronghold Kingdoms and our priority was to restore everything to how it was before. We apologise if some players felt disadvantaged over this and we know how to handle this type of situation better in case it should ever happen again.
Ellice wrote:@lord benevolet shame on you instead of being positive you look for redirection of SHK's grand ability to push ppl away. why are you even here?
He is right, though. Many players will accuse better players of cheating because they can't quite fathom losing. Not all, obviously. You'd be surprised about some of the reports and allegations that end up in Support. That obviously doesn't mean cheaters don't exist or that accusations are always false, but it's a noticeable trend that ruins the fun for everyone.

With banning me from forum you made some improvement on this? Removing also my post from feedback. Its my opinion, do you remove every post thats against your company? With that your showing your company is only week and will do nothing to improve business of your company.

It would be better that you made some improvement into game then banning people from forum. Next one is banning me from game? For a bit trolling on forums with micha, and posting my opinion on current situation.

Your not thinking as you should, your doing it just to fix situation and not watching for WHAT IF. Your fixing situation just because your getting spammed with tickets.

When I'm saying russians cheating im not thinking on everyone. Only faction that is cheating is faction Severno Bratstvo, but ofc not every single player, and few players from Made in Poland. Also there's non russians cheaters, but I'm just saying what i can see at that moment. I'm not covering whole map like Juris so he can check for everything. And yes I'm for that to ban everyone who's using something, not just russians also non russians (as you call them westeros). I would fight rather on russian side then westeros side. I'm first time in Black Hand, and our politic is to fight russians, and as member of BH I'm just following my general.

I'm not reporting anyone because, your not talking with support after you report something its like talking with wall. They needed 10 days to ban player from Severno Bratstvo, with strong evidence.

I will ID your as much as you want but 4h=10e. If you want contact me :P

I'm on pc more then 18 hours per day. So yes its almost 20 hour :)

Have a nice day xD Kisses to Micha
haha forum ban, take my hand :D

drsepa

Post by drsepa » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:37 pm

@Micha - you are accusing me of pay 2 win....W T F am I winning???? LOL Last I checked I am getting my butt kicked by H19 Alliance. I thought you quit and yet you are on these forums more then the players that actually still play.

BTW - I of course will pay you with crowns to ID my friends. Pm me in game and I will work out the details. I am shocked you want crowns though as I thought you were done with this game. maybe I was wrong though???

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:20 pm

drsepa wrote:@Micha - you are accusing me of pay 2 win....W T F am I winning???? LOL Last I checked I am getting my butt kicked by H19 Alliance. I thought you quit and yet you are on these forums more then the players that actually still play.

BTW - I of course will pay you with crowns to ID my friends. Pm me in game and I will work out the details. I am shocked you want crowns though as I thought you were done with this game. maybe I was wrong though???
well, not exactly crowns but i would gladly take the dollars amount into my paypal account :D
i spend a lot of time because i have to study from pdfs that are on my pc (overload of pages, unable to print and bind it all- would cost too much) so when my brain is dead i come here to relaaaaaaaaaaax and take it eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyy as the well known song goes :D :D :D

well p2w eventually as it stands its pay to lose xD

altuf

Post by altuf » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:52 pm

TotallyNotMicha, you're opinion about russians is too hard :)
Russia is cold and big but still not Sparta and parents dont kick their children (maybe a little)) and there are no bears on our streets.

I just want to say pair of words about that win of 1 glory round in EU1 by questing. One more time. As one of russian leaders I calculate all amount of glory and we ordered all people to take glory instead of FP, spins etc. I myself gained ~25k of glory during 2 days. There were about 300 of us in house. Let say 50% were active and let say average ~10k of glory from 1 active player (this was not much really until FF cut glory from quests by 50% :) ). 150 players * 10k glory - 1.5 mln. And only 1 mln was needed for winning glory round. And we had about x2 numbers of neutrals who did not want to participate in wars but was happy to help with glory from quests.
All is simple. Just need to organize this.
And there were no any alts for gaining glory. Good amount of glory for quests is starting after about 100 quests. Who is that idiot who will build alts, spend many many hours of time just to gain some glory from quests.

marko7

Post by marko7 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:37 pm

drsepa wrote:@Micha - you are accusing me of pay 2 win....W T F am I winning???? LOL Last I checked I am getting my butt kicked by H19 Alliance. I thought you quit and yet you are on these forums more then the players that actually still play.

Don't buy him anything let him die in apartment.
You said you would play other servers, but I have news for you .... there are no other servers :D . You don't look like someone who would play age IV dead servers, right? And GC2, well ..... have you been there? :D
drsepa wrote:even though I have legitimately gifted crowns for them to provide that ID. Which to me is well worth the few bucks it cost me to not have to be tied to the game constantly. I have been able to play casually because of it and actually enjoyed the game more because of it.
Sry, I have nothing against this, I know it's legal, just remember some time ago, Europe1, Pais Vasco county in Spain, someone said to me then: ''Don't worry Marko, there is one thing he can't buy, faith! '' :lol: :lol:

Prcam Vam Guzu

Post by Prcam Vam Guzu » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:31 am

Ahahah imagine that security when you can create account at some troll email. Lord * unban me or I will inform your boss about banning me for no reason. Everyone can type his oppinion on this forum. and general... Its democracy.

http://prntscr.com/bboa3c

Nice power you got here, but you can't remove my post from other forums... I'm getting game ban for this post or what? I mean you wrote in rullles that you can ban everyone.... If you wonder how much time you need to * up gamers here... you need max 10 minutes.. create short email address,register on site hack and troll around. SECURITY IS over 9000.

Micha I wish you a child like Marko7 coz E. doesnt want to be your child in his 2nd life xD If you marry some pretty woman. :)

Lunks

Post by Lunks » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:21 am

I agree with DrSepa.

About the toxic community - who cares? If FF isn't making the community adhere to the game rules, then why would they with these 'toxic' comments.

I have nothing against Russian players. Some of the best players I've met are Russian, but these aren't the players you see with 1 or more alt accounts.

drsepa

Post by drsepa » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:41 am

@Marko - I have been very fortunate on past servers with having personal monkers. But never did I think I could buy faith and I would have agreed with you or whomever said that on EU1.

As far as other servers....I agree nothing else will be as competitive as this server. Truth be told though I actually like age 4 concept (I have not had a chance to play it much though). The fast armies and the fact that on most servers I have more honor, gold and fps then I know what to do with might make it interesting. But overall you are right.

The funny thing is I had a fun night on the game tonight and razed a bunch of villages and had good teamwork. Then all of a sudden I see 2 players from H19 in which both were banned not that long ago and the fact they are back again after being caught cheating is very demoralizing.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”