SHK's toxic "community"

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
marko7

Re: SHK's toxic "community"

Post by marko7 »

drsepa wrote:@Micha - you are accusing me of pay 2 win....W T F am I winning???? LOL Last I checked I am getting my butt kicked by H19 Alliance. I thought you quit and yet you are on these forums more then the players that actually still play.

BTW - I of course will pay you with crowns to ID my friends. Pm me in game and I will work out the details. I am shocked you want crowns though as I thought you were done with this game. maybe I was wrong though???
Don't buy him anything let him die in apartment.
You said you would play other servers, but I have news for you .... there are no other servers :D . You don't look like someone who would play age IV dead servers, right? And GC2, well ..... have you been there? :D
drsepa wrote:even though I have legitimately gifted crowns for them to provide that ID. Which to me is well worth the few bucks it cost me to not have to be tied to the game constantly. I have been able to play casually because of it and actually enjoyed the game more because of it.
Sry, I have nothing against this, I know it's legal, just remember some time ago, Europe1, Pais Vasco county in Spain, someone said to me then: ''Don't worry Marko, there is one thing he can't buy, faith! '' :lol: :lol:
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

I agree with DrSepa.

About the toxic community - who cares? If FF isn't making the community adhere to the game rules, then why would they with these 'toxic' comments.

I have nothing against Russian players. Some of the best players I've met are Russian, but these aren't the players you see with 1 or more alt accounts.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

@Marko - I have been very fortunate on past servers with having personal monkers. But never did I think I could buy faith and I would have agreed with you or whomever said that on EU1.

As far as other servers....I agree nothing else will be as competitive as this server. Truth be told though I actually like age 4 concept (I have not had a chance to play it much though). The fast armies and the fact that on most servers I have more honor, gold and fps then I know what to do with might make it interesting. But overall you are right.

The funny thing is I had a fun night on the game tonight and razed a bunch of villages and had good teamwork. Then all of a sudden I see 2 players from H19 in which both were banned not that long ago and the fact they are back again after being caught cheating is very demoralizing.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Prcam Vam Guzu wrote:Micha I wish you a child like Marko7 coz E. doesnt want to be your child in his 2nd life xD If you marry some pretty woman. :)
not gonna happen quickly, my only love is spartak and elyan

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”