Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Lunks

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by Lunks »

oh hahahahaha

We screwed with those guys so much. Everything from fake posts, threads, pictures, teamspeak coversations, fake 'bans' and just downright stomped on them.

However in the end we did lose, so I recognize the amount in-game politics but lack of skill it took them (H9 I think) to get there. H8 (pink) carried that world - some solid, resilient players in those factions. Much respect for those who held northeastern Ireland in W7.

Again, his posts go to show someone's true character.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

You guys had so many fewer razes than we did besides veng and logtree you all were pretty inept :)

Really it was just a few of you spouting off being rude, Custard, Stiggerz, and a couple guys were decent the rest of you including braveheart and Shmuu were all bark no bite. And you didn't control N.E. Ireland lol, you guys held one small county off and on, the other 2 counties there were in transit were H16.

But hey :) its alright, you destroy houses to win wars and servers, end of the day :) you folks were not even in our league as a whole. Some of you guys were top notch, but 13 was * near all talk and no walk, which is funny as you guys basically sat on your asses the entire map.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

I've always hated H13 there .... :D :D
even more than H16
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah its impressive to see people still fighting on eben though its going to prove pretty impossible to turn it around, I think most people in h10 now and others in h11 are just fighting because the thought off arming until the age is over does not appeal to them as if they give up now the server is over for most people as age 2 kind of sucks so a lot of people are only hre for age 1 and whats left is just people who want to see the age through without giving up and running to the next work or showing no balls and joining h19 like a lot of people have done.

I am pretty impressive with a lot fo the players in the faction I am in, there not huge carders and not super experienced but there fighting daily, working as a team and enjoying themselves. We a\re not deluded we know there is pretty much no hope to defeat h19 but we will also not allow them to farm there days away and pick up easy win so all those people who have jumped on for easy win will need to still log in daily ro they will find themselves reset.

Well done to Russians though they stuck around when the map was against them at start of the eyar and people where laughing because they where using VM but look at them now. I would like to say I hope people have learned from this and will never allow the Russians to grow so strong again in any map but due to egos and incapable leaders still taking up marshal spots on other worlds and still thinking there great chances are whichever world Spartak moves to next he will always get the better of everyone else as he runs a much tighter ship and is just far more organised.

I am happy for my 2 week break VM I have trust in my faction going hard until the end of the age, after all we have the mighty justarandom and wimpy.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

meatball2k wrote:Well done to Russians though they stuck around when the map was against them at start of the eyar and people where laughing because they where using VM but look at them now. I would like to say I hope people have learned from this and will never allow the Russians to grow so strong again in any map but due to egos and incapable leaders still taking up marshal spots on other worlds and still thinking there great chances are whichever world Spartak moves to next he will always get the better of everyone else as he runs a much tighter ship and is just far more organised.
The chance for learning was on Europe2. All what has been learned there, it should be applied on Gc1 .... but it did not happen.

And Russians, generally they aren't organized ... they are just stupid. Otherwise how to explain the fact that Russians from H2&H5&H6&H13 don't care when Spartak accept in main house (H19) : LesBarjots, Noname, MIP, Antrox Raze Group ..... INSTEAD OF THEM??? Russians from those houses are in war from the beginning, like H19, and now they have more points then H19 .... There are a lot of good factions among them, in my opinion better than some factions from H19, but obviously Spartak thinks they are not good enough to be a part of the winning house, although they fought for him in the most difficult moments for them .... Instead of them, Stelo and company became H19 :? :? :?
Because all of that, H2&H5&H6&H13 Russians are for me iddiots without brain and self respect. Russians from H19 don't respect them, and without them H19 wouldn't win those glory rounds I'm 100% sure.
I don't know russian language, otherwise i would simple ask H2&H5&H6&H13 generals/officers - where is your self-respect ??? To fight for someone whole server, and then that person accept in the house AntroxRazegroup faction who was your enemy over the past 200 days :shock:
You're stupid or you are blind, no third ....
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

marko7 wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Well done to Russians though they stuck around when the map was against them at start of the eyar and people where laughing because they where using VM but look at them now. I would like to say I hope people have learned from this and will never allow the Russians to grow so strong again in any map but due to egos and incapable leaders still taking up marshal spots on other worlds and still thinking there great chances are whichever world Spartak moves to next he will always get the better of everyone else as he runs a much tighter ship and is just far more organised.
The chance for learning was on Europe2. All what has been learned there, it should be applied on Gc1 .... but it did not happen.

And Russians, generally they aren't organized ... they are just stupid. Otherwise how to explain the fact that Russians from H2&H5&H6&H13 don't care when Spartak accept in main house (H19) : LesBarjots, Noname, MIP, Antrox Raze Group ..... INSTEAD OF THEM??? Russians from those houses are in war from the beginning, like H19, and now they have more points then H19 .... There are a lot of good factions among them, in my opinion better than some factions from H19, but obviously Spartak thinks they are not good enough to be a part of the winning house, although they fought for him in the most difficult moments for them .... Instead of them, Stelo and company became H19 :? :? :?
Because all of that, H2&H5&H6&H13 Russians are for me iddiots without brain and self respect. Russians from H19 don't respect them, and without them H19 wouldn't win those glory rounds I'm 100% sure.
I don't know russian language, otherwise i would simple ask H2&H5&H6&H13 generals/officers - where is your self-respect ??? To fight for someone whole server, and then that person accept in the house AntroxRazegroup faction who was your enemy over the past 200 days :shock:
thats why spartak is better hm than anyone else from west, because they all think like you, that means a stupid *
so let me get this straight
where was self-respect of h2/3/4/6/7/8/12/14/15/16/17/18/20 when you fought russians? erbaluna would take it all and you would be left as a bunch of losers because erbaluna thinks you are not good enough to be part of a winning house although they fought for her in mot difficult moments for them, instead of them now h19 will win because h10 couldnt take on the leadership

you are so retarded its so amazing
you have no clue how russian houses work yet you talk
you have no idea how slots in h19 are being managed for the glory victories yet you still keep your mouth open
you still have lower IQ than bonobo, i can give you lessons for free to raise it because you are so dumb that it hurts me really

so let me get it straight
not all people in h19 will stay if someone is in h19 faction but did * he will not get the reward if someone from h13 will be more achieved
not everyone from h19 want and care to be in hall of fame
stelo and his faction deserve to be in winning house more than some farming * in h13 because since they joined h19 they razed many enemies and most important them joining was a strong tactical and political move securing victory
same goes for anyone else that joined midst the proccess
but you are too dellusional to realise that because for you only 'statistics' matter, when your faction * sucks and cant do anything at all besides for razing castles with no real impact on wars
i understand that not everyone was born smart but to be so stupid and disabled so far not to even be able to think logically is really saddening, why do i always have to explain such retard easy things because they cant think on their own and have to ask dumb questions instead and make whine posts 9/10 times
if i knew serbian i wouldve write to your mother and ask if she need financial support in order to give you full mental treatment and medicination because either you are disabled or just really retarded, and i havent seen dumber person even in polish hoods, where only trash humans live
marko7

Post by marko7 »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
marko7 wrote:

thats why spartak is better hm than anyone else from west, because they all think like you, that means a stupid *
where was self-respect of h2/3/4/6/7/8/12/14/15/16/17/18/20 when you fought russians? erbaluna would take it all and you would be left as a bunch of losers because erbaluna thinks you are not good enough to be part of a winning house although they fought for her in mot difficult moments for them, instead of them now h19 will win because h10 couldnt take on the leadership

you have no idea how slots in h19 are being managed for the glory victories yet you still keep your mouth open
you still have lower IQ than bonobo, i can give you lessons for free to raise it because you are so dumb that it hurts me really

not all people in h19 will stay if someone is in h19 faction but did * he will not get the reward if someone from h13 will be more achieved
stelo and his faction deserve to be in winning house more than some farming * in h13 because since they joined h19 they razed many enemies and most important them joining was a strong tactical and political move securing victory
but you are too dellusional to realise that because for you only 'statistics' matter, when your faction * sucks and cant do anything at all besides for razing castles with no real impact on wars
i understand that not everyone was born smart but to be so stupid and disabled so far not to even be able to think logically is really saddening, why do i always have to explain such retard easy things because they cant think on their own and have to ask dumb questions instead and make whine posts 9/10 times
if i knew serbian i wouldve write to your mother and ask if she need financial support in order to give you full mental treatment and medicination because either you are disabled or just really retarded, and i havent seen dumber person even in polish hoods, where only trash humans live
kiddo got angry .... looks like I hit the point ;)
mention someone's mother publicly, in safety of your home in Poland, via internet .... I am not going to reply on that. It just shows me that you are frustrated kid who after got asss kicked from my faction in the game, probably failed his exam in real life .... or is on the way to do it
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

marko7 wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
marko7 wrote: The chance for learning was on Europe2. All what has been learned there, it should be applied on Gc1 .... but it did not happen.

kiddo got angry .... looks like I hit the point ;)
mention someone's mother publicly, in safety of your home in Poland, via internet .... I am not going to reply on that. It just shows me that you are frustrated kid who after got asss kicked from my faction in the game, probably failed his exam in real life .... or is on the way to do it
i can give you my address, come meet me *
if you claim that im frustrated for answering your retarded brainless questions that only retard could ask then you are even dumber than i thought
on the other hand the only frustrated kids are you all * from h11 and other houses that complain about russians killing the server, your faction kicked * when you shat yourself because you are not capable of doing anything other than sitting at nights and attacking people then claiming how great you are that you razed a village
fun fact: razed villages doesnt mean as long as you cant take control of the area and your funny faction was never capable of that stacking 15 villages in your pridepoint and moving 1 to warzone, razing 50 villages and claiming you are great
this is war game and war isnt about the amount of killed soldiers but occupied areas and same applies to stronghold, if you cant control a land you are * and you can only defend your * with no capability of capturing enemy land=*
i mentioned your mother because i can feel her pain and understand how burdened she is with such retard like you, im admiring her in some way, im sure its hard to take care of such big moron and it takes a lot of self-motivation to keep on doing it when you know that all your efforts to raise a normal kid were wasted
about my exams, its my thing to do and i will be fine believe me, and if i will fail it wont be because of stronghold nor because im dumb, but because of severe health issues that i cant fix due to its nature
marko7

Post by marko7 »

Yup. There is no cure for you ....

Hmm, even Zadrot thinks that BH is better then MIP, according to his top5 faction list. All this time you lick their assses, but he is an honest man, he can't deny obvious :D
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

skill on a simple game like this are linked to time and/or money invested ( you just need to click mouse on right time and position xD )
strategy and diplomacy is important , but not so important when someone talk of " strongest factions "

so based on this this is not so positive be one of the strongest factions ahahahaha

ps: i love this vacation mode ,pity that this weekend rains :(

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”