Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
marko7
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by marko7 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:58 am

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
marko7 wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Well done to Russians though they stuck around when the map was against them at start of the eyar and people where laughing because they where using VM but look at them now. I would like to say I hope people have learned from this and will never allow the Russians to grow so strong again in any map but due to egos and incapable leaders still taking up marshal spots on other worlds and still thinking there great chances are whichever world Spartak moves to next he will always get the better of everyone else as he runs a much tighter ship and is just far more organised.
The chance for learning was on Europe2. All what has been learned there, it should be applied on Gc1 .... but it did not happen.

And Russians, generally they aren't organized ... they are just stupid. Otherwise how to explain the fact that Russians from H2&H5&H6&H13 don't care when Spartak accept in main house (H19) : LesBarjots, Noname, MIP, Antrox Raze Group ..... INSTEAD OF THEM??? Russians from those houses are in war from the beginning, like H19, and now they have more points then H19 .... There are a lot of good factions among them, in my opinion better than some factions from H19, but obviously Spartak thinks they are not good enough to be a part of the winning house, although they fought for him in the most difficult moments for them .... Instead of them, Stelo and company became H19 :? :? :?
Because all of that, H2&H5&H6&H13 Russians are for me iddiots without brain and self respect. Russians from H19 don't respect them, and without them H19 wouldn't win those glory rounds I'm 100% sure.
I don't know russian language, otherwise i would simple ask H2&H5&H6&H13 generals/officers - where is your self-respect ??? To fight for someone whole server, and then that person accept in the house AntroxRazegroup faction who was your enemy over the past 200 days :shock:
You're stupid or you are blind, no third ....
thats why spartak is better hm than anyone else from west, because they all think like you, that means a stupid *
so let me get this straight
where was self-respect of h2/3/4/6/7/8/12/14/15/16/17/18/20 when you fought russians? erbaluna would take it all and you would be left as a bunch of losers because erbaluna thinks you are not good enough to be part of a winning house although they fought for her in mot difficult moments for them, instead of them now h19 will win because h10 couldnt take on the leadership

you are so retarded its so amazing
you have no clue how russian houses work yet you talk
you have no idea how slots in h19 are being managed for the glory victories yet you still keep your mouth open
you still have lower IQ than bonobo, i can give you lessons for free to raise it because you are so dumb that it hurts me really


so let me get it straight
not all people in h19 will stay if someone is in h19 faction but did * he will not get the reward if someone from h13 will be more achieved
not everyone from h19 want and care to be in hall of fame
stelo and his faction deserve to be in winning house more than some farming * in h13 because since they joined h19 they razed many enemies and most important them joining was a strong tactical and political move securing victory
same goes for anyone else that joined midst the proccess
but you are too dellusional to realise that because for you only 'statistics' matter, when your faction * sucks and cant do anything at all besides for razing castles with no real impact on wars
i understand that not everyone was born smart but to be so stupid and disabled so far not to even be able to think logically is really saddening, why do i always have to explain such retard easy things because they cant think on their own and have to ask dumb questions instead and make whine posts 9/10 times
if i knew serbian i wouldve write to your mother and ask if she need financial support in order to give you full mental treatment and medicination because either you are disabled or just really retarded, and i havent seen dumber person even in polish hoods, where only trash humans live
kiddo got angry .... looks like I hit the point ;)
mention someone's mother publicly, in safety of your home in Poland, via internet .... I am not going to reply on that. It just shows me that you are frustrated kid who after got asss kicked from my faction in the game, probably failed his exam in real life .... or is on the way to do it

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:07 pm

marko7 wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
marko7 wrote: The chance for learning was on Europe2. All what has been learned there, it should be applied on Gc1 .... but it did not happen.

And Russians, generally they aren't organized ... they are just stupid. Otherwise how to explain the fact that Russians from H2&H5&H6&H13 don't care when Spartak accept in main house (H19) : LesBarjots, Noname, MIP, Antrox Raze Group ..... INSTEAD OF THEM??? Russians from those houses are in war from the beginning, like H19, and now they have more points then H19 .... There are a lot of good factions among them, in my opinion better than some factions from H19, but obviously Spartak thinks they are not good enough to be a part of the winning house, although they fought for him in the most difficult moments for them .... Instead of them, Stelo and company became H19 :? :? :?
Because all of that, H2&H5&H6&H13 Russians are for me iddiots without brain and self respect. Russians from H19 don't respect them, and without them H19 wouldn't win those glory rounds I'm 100% sure.
I don't know russian language, otherwise i would simple ask H2&H5&H6&H13 generals/officers - where is your self-respect ??? To fight for someone whole server, and then that person accept in the house AntroxRazegroup faction who was your enemy over the past 200 days :shock:
You're stupid or you are blind, no third ....
thats why spartak is better hm than anyone else from west, because they all think like you, that means a stupid *
so let me get this straight
where was self-respect of h2/3/4/6/7/8/12/14/15/16/17/18/20 when you fought russians? erbaluna would take it all and you would be left as a bunch of losers because erbaluna thinks you are not good enough to be part of a winning house although they fought for her in mot difficult moments for them, instead of them now h19 will win because h10 couldnt take on the leadership

you are so retarded its so amazing
you have no clue how russian houses work yet you talk
you have no idea how slots in h19 are being managed for the glory victories yet you still keep your mouth open
you still have lower IQ than bonobo, i can give you lessons for free to raise it because you are so dumb that it hurts me really


so let me get it straight
not all people in h19 will stay if someone is in h19 faction but did * he will not get the reward if someone from h13 will be more achieved
not everyone from h19 want and care to be in hall of fame
stelo and his faction deserve to be in winning house more than some farming * in h13 because since they joined h19 they razed many enemies and most important them joining was a strong tactical and political move securing victory
same goes for anyone else that joined midst the proccess
but you are too dellusional to realise that because for you only 'statistics' matter, when your faction * sucks and cant do anything at all besides for razing castles with no real impact on wars
i understand that not everyone was born smart but to be so stupid and disabled so far not to even be able to think logically is really saddening, why do i always have to explain such retard easy things because they cant think on their own and have to ask dumb questions instead and make whine posts 9/10 times
if i knew serbian i wouldve write to your mother and ask if she need financial support in order to give you full mental treatment and medicination because either you are disabled or just really retarded, and i havent seen dumber person even in polish hoods, where only trash humans live
kiddo got angry .... looks like I hit the point ;)
mention someone's mother publicly, in safety of your home in Poland, via internet .... I am not going to reply on that. It just shows me that you are frustrated kid who after got asss kicked from my faction in the game, probably failed his exam in real life .... or is on the way to do it
i can give you my address, come meet me *
if you claim that im frustrated for answering your retarded brainless questions that only retard could ask then you are even dumber than i thought
on the other hand the only frustrated kids are you all * from h11 and other houses that complain about russians killing the server, your faction kicked * when you shat yourself because you are not capable of doing anything other than sitting at nights and attacking people then claiming how great you are that you razed a village
fun fact: razed villages doesnt mean as long as you cant take control of the area and your funny faction was never capable of that stacking 15 villages in your pridepoint and moving 1 to warzone, razing 50 villages and claiming you are great
this is war game and war isnt about the amount of killed soldiers but occupied areas and same applies to stronghold, if you cant control a land you are * and you can only defend your * with no capability of capturing enemy land=*
i mentioned your mother because i can feel her pain and understand how burdened she is with such retard like you, im admiring her in some way, im sure its hard to take care of such big moron and it takes a lot of self-motivation to keep on doing it when you know that all your efforts to raise a normal kid were wasted
about my exams, its my thing to do and i will be fine believe me, and if i will fail it wont be because of stronghold nor because im dumb, but because of severe health issues that i cant fix due to its nature

marko7
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by marko7 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Yup. There is no cure for you ....

Hmm, even Zadrot thinks that BH is better then MIP, according to his top5 faction list. All this time you lick their assses, but he is an honest man, he can't deny obvious :D

Juris931
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by Juris931 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:36 pm

skill on a simple game like this are linked to time and/or money invested ( you just need to click mouse on right time and position xD )
strategy and diplomacy is important , but not so important when someone talk of " strongest factions "

so based on this this is not so positive be one of the strongest factions ahahahaha

ps: i love this vacation mode ,pity that this weekend rains :(

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:23 pm

marko7 wrote:Yup. There is no cure for you ....

Hmm, even Zadrot thinks that BH is better then MIP, according to his top5 faction list. All this time you lick their assses, but he is an honest man, he can't deny obvious :D
I cant deny obvious, especially that there is no MIP anymore rofl
you are just sinking deeper and deeper

marko7
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by marko7 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:01 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:I cant deny obvious, especially that there is no MIP anymore rofl
you are just sinking deeper and deeper
Oh yes... we killed you a few months ago... sry

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:26 pm

marko7 wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:I cant deny obvious, especially that there is no MIP anymore rofl
you are just sinking deeper and deeper
Oh yes... we killed you a few months ago... sry
if you manage weather, our studies/working schedule and you are all of our customers then i hate you and the guys with their own companies love you since they have so much work nowadays and make money
but i dont think you are since you are retarded * that sucks at everything so makes no difference
i love how you talk so much * but after all you never conquered anything and all you have is 1 country... * faction, useless in war, unless we collect forum warriors then i can rate you top 5

Lunks
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by Lunks » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:59 am

The Vengeful wrote:You guys had so many fewer razes than we did besides veng and logtree you all were pretty inept :)

Really it was just a few of you spouting off being rude, Custard, Stiggerz, and a couple guys were decent the rest of you including braveheart and Shmuu were all bark no bite. And you didn't control N.E. Ireland lol, you guys held one small county off and on, the other 2 counties there were in transit were H16.

But hey :) its alright, you destroy houses to win wars and servers, end of the day :) you folks were not even in our league as a whole. Some of you guys were top notch, but 13 was * near all talk and no walk, which is funny as you guys basically sat on your asses the entire map.

I said the best players in Ireland were the H9 players controlling NE Ireland. I was giving them kudos. (Take a minute to reread that, so you aren't confused)

You are still upset because we made you look like a fool at every turn. I remember one night we floated around the rumor that I was banned. I opened up all my castles backdoor. I knew it would be inviting for a bad like you.

You wasted so many armies trying to attack backdoor. You could have just went frontdoor and razed me, but I knew you were opportunistic to a fault.

Somewhere in your mind you have a fantasy story of how your skills won W7, but it was was our skills that made us lose it. We never invested in diplomacy because we didn't care. We have never cared for diplomacy. So we ended up fighting the majority of houses - which again - is nothing new for us.

You are even more laughable now than you were before because of the fact you hold on to this. I would never have thought much about that world except to say we lost it, but judging by your hurt we clearly stomped all over your ego. The irony is that we walked away the winner because we never cared, while you carry this innate pain.

- Globo


ps: I can't wait to put this thread on our listserv. Please respond with some more qq'ing. The guys will love it.

meatball2k
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by meatball2k » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:06 pm

I thought h16 won w7, where they not Scottish faction originally and absorbed what was left in h9.

I disagree though the north of Ireland was the weakest part, as that was like ex h11 and h8 who had a handful of decent players.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”