time to say goodbye ?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
KMMMAN

Re: time to say goodbye ?

Post by KMMMAN » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:28 am

its simple david....according to your graph at the start to every server their is a spike in log ins.. then what do they just stop playing untill the next server launch? or is just people creating new accounts to buff there own states through attacks and razes/caps... Steam is a joke anyway.. all you need is a BS email address and guess what you have another account... Just like that steam giveaway a few months ago.. Alot of people exploited the * out of that....just by making new steam accts. Check that data!!!! how many people that dont play through steam got that giveaway.... hmmmmm

Juris931

Post by Juris931 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:37 am

http://prntscr.com/baxcy7
12:00 server time , probably

but i think is sure , they already fixed all and gave us time to prepare imo

VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:37 am

madpro_01 wrote:Can FF give an indication on how long this investigation will take.
Would be good to know.
if there will be some investigation, lol :D

Bernd von Habsburg

Post by Bernd von Habsburg » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:41 am

Juris931 wrote:http://prntscr.com/baxcy7
12:00 server time , probably

but i think is sure , they already fixed all and gave us time to prepare imo
Yup

EDIT: Nope, Wrong - it's 12:00 UTC - Check out http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:56 am

KMMMAN wrote:its simple david....according to your graph at the start to every server their is a spike in log ins.. then what do they just stop playing untill the next server launch?
Yes, each time a new server launches the number of players increase and as the world wears on more of them gradually quit the game which is understandable.

or is just people creating new accounts to buff there own states through attacks and razes/caps...
I'm sure some users run their multis but that doesn't change the fact that the spike gradually falls as time goes on.

Steam is a joke anyway.. all you need is a BS email address and guess what you have another account...
How does this refute anything I've said? Just because you don't like steam doesn't mean it's analytics aren't of merit. I don't care what percentage of them are multis, we are looking at the overall usage over the course of a year by everyone who plays through the steam client.

Just like that steam giveaway a few months ago.. Alot of people exploited the * out of that....just by making new steam accts. Check that data!!!! how many people that dont play through steam got that giveaway.... hmmmmm
All the data shows is how many players are playing the game on steam. If you know anything about analytics then you know that we can take a sample of that size and extrapolate it across all clients of the game and see what percentage of the players have quit the game compared to this time last year.

For the last time, it has nothing to do with multis nothing zip zilch nada. You are trying to refute a point I never even attempted to make.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

madpro_01

Post by madpro_01 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:11 am

So if there is a roll-back. All gold, armies, fp and what not spend is returned? Id put back on villages? All villages will be same as they were at the point they will do roll-back on?

Or just the last part the villages will be same as they were on roll-back point.

VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:14 am

madpro_01 wrote:So if there is a roll-back. All gold, armies, fp and what not spend is returned? Id put back on villages? All villages will be same as they were at the point they will do roll-back on?

Or just the last part the villages will be same as they were on roll-back point.
Good point!

madpro_01

Post by madpro_01 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:55 am

Oh and I forgot an even more important thing.
All cards/cardpoints spend will also be returned if there is a roll back I suppose right?

madpro_01

Post by madpro_01 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:09 am

Well if anything we have this arejas to thanks for one thing.
He has exposed how vulnerable these servers are for cheating so now firefely will be forced to do something about it.

Eitherway we will see how firefly handles serious issues and what they are able/willing to do to correct these.

VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:11 am

madpro_01 wrote:Well if anything we have this arejas to thanks for one thing.
He has exposed how vulnerable these servers are for cheating so now firefely will be forced to do something about it.

Eitherway we will see how firefly handles serious issues and what they are able/willing to do to correct these.
I am not sure, because this happens 5 years ago and untill now they havent secured it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k8HE2TtgHE

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”