time to say goodbye ?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
madpro_01

Re: time to say goodbye ?

Post by madpro_01 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:04 pm

Well I think I like the title of this topic if they dont fix this * i am out, because this is nuts xD

Joeblow5150

Post by Joeblow5150 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:08 pm

last time they did something like this they did put peacetime on all villages.

they are not going to rollback a rollback and make * even worse.. we have all been fed up with how this game has changed and for a lot of us we have been holding on for far too long hoping they would do something.. I think we will lose far too many over this to make staying logical anymore. hope I am wrong but I doubt it

B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:14 pm

HODOR?!

Juris931

Post by Juris931 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:16 pm

obviously no
but also h19 lost many villages , and as i told before you guys are the only ones that complain for everything everytime
octane faction made big damages in afrika , how many russians have came here to cry ?

firefly made a mistake today , but still better this solution that nothing

madpro_01

Post by madpro_01 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Losing villages is one thing, but losing villages because an account is on vm on all worlds but global and cant log in.
That is totally crazy * * xD

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:37 pm

DuLe91 wrote:
Lord Benevolent wrote:Thank you for alerting us to this situation. This game world has experienced a serious error and has been taken offline. We apologize for this problem and appreciate your patience while this issue is resolved. Please be aware that when the game world returns it will likely be reverted to a point before the attacks in question were sent and these villages will not have been razed. We do not yet have an exact estimate as to when the game world will be made available again, but we hope to have this issue resolved by 1200 UTC on June 1st. Once again we thank you for your patience while we address this critical situation and apologize for any negative impact this has had on your enjoyment of Stronghold Kingdoms.
Just one question at start are you f*****g serious about rollback!?

You can't do rollback, coz you had to reset each world to day 1! What about others cheater!? What about our lost villages!? THAT DOES MATTER!? What about trade bot!?

If this happen I want my village back and many villages from Dog Eat Dog faction back! Almost every village raze there had to do with some bot!
oh God shut up already crackwhore and stop whining, every village we razed from BH/DED was defended by someone else logging into that account, your 2 * factions had 75 accounts and 25 active players and at least 5 of your people played on 3 accounts at the same time
but yet account sitting isnt a cheat but trade bot or whatever else is and you have to whine about it
serbian * will never understand or is too delusional to stop crying that you * suck and cant win against russians so you gotta blame it on bots
on the other hand your pathetic factions went so deep into sos * that sepa used to pay people for interdicting your villages when you kept low faith count and needed to monk, does he fund your whole faciton too? because all i remember from past worlds is that you all were little * that couldnt scrape by card points for multiple x3s for army but now people like vlada card whole castles casually even though he is utter * and never played cards
for h10 this game isnt pay to win enough, they took it to whole another level, sepa buys ID left and right for real money, even my friends from MIP ID him for nasty $$$
now, while a bit more about how you are * enough to get rekt even with 3 times larger alliance and 24/7 account sitting which is almost the same what ID bot. ID bot covers you from attack, you not only do that but also play cards so you deal more dmg compared to a bot and can abuse that fact harder than a bot

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:13 pm

should i do the counting stuff again and tell you how many players from h19 whine on this forum and how many from h10?

i dont give a simple * if someone from my faction used trade bot, i dont give a simple * because i know that players in following factions used the same thing:
-black hand
-ded
-codelition
-hbo
-gow
-hulks
-sos
-several h19 factions
-lollygaggers
-black guard
-death squad
-pub
-clowns
-anonymous
-vengeance
-cdc
-the one faction that uncle shroomy was in i dont remember them
-antrox
and many many more im not going to count because it would take me too much time
its just amazing how you stupid * love to cry while pretending to be so tough
we both know that you stupid serbian * couldnt live without cheating and you were cheating ever since world 1, you were cheating and i was cheating too, i got banned for account sitting and igor got banned for multiaccounting several times, zemun confessed to being banned for multing 17 times, all of you * were multiaccounting and account sitting even on this server and we both know it
on the other hand you cant see how many of your friends are cheating and you will never say that someone else other than russians is cheating and needs to be banned you simply dont give a *
btw, isnt buying id from other player from money a form of cheating aswell? as far as i am concerned its pretty much the same what paying someone to run an account for you so its almost the same what alting
when russians use multi accounts they dont play on 2-3 account on monking and razing unlikely to antirussians who just throw money into the game like they are buying bread in store

write some more crying comments i like to read that a lot also jebem ti mamu retardianu too she said she would like for you to grow up as a real man because she cant stand hearing you whiing while you post on this forums and wonders how can you be so * retarded to complain over sucking in the game
first of all go tryhard a bit more and actually do some damage to russians before complaining that russians cheat, we are not on a cheating contest and its funny since both sides cheat and i do know that because i know players from both sides that use to cheat

btw just an information for you retard, russians didnt get card/card points back aswell, * *, use your birdbrain a little bit if you even have that

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:27 pm

I just have one question

Micha, do you still SWALLOW ?

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:31 pm

yes i still swallow every day as long as you deliever me that big load as usual, we can hook up one day i need some tasty stuff before exams
i dont need to hear your confession, i know your players for years and i played with and against them, so i know what they are doing
anyways its quite funny that you say look where are you now after mali since its summer and we were going to quit in late april/early may anyways, im surprised they even farm :D

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:32 pm

we are saying that to you children, you swallowed them you MONSTER !

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”