time to say goodbye ?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Elyan

Re: time to say goodbye ?

Post by Elyan »

we are saying that to you children, you swallowed them you MONSTER !
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

DuLe91 wrote:Fix this stupid rollback and do it properly ...
>cmd open cd player
>cmd take out cd
>cmd insert new cd
>cmd play

congratulations! you achieved new sentence! you may use it now!
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

you can write a bibble with my words
anyway like made in poland i saw players from almost every corner of the world use trading bot ( except italians , we are noobs and i am 99.9% sure tha noone of us use trading bot )

trading bot is really stupid , make few gold and tell to enemy that you are off ( you should id and at this point it work )
autoid , still waiting for a prof ( send me a message in game with id of the player with auto id bot )
multiaccounts , no matter where you came from , same mac addres= ban ( don't know if ther are exception for big carders , and i don't thing , but in this case russians are not advantaged )
MMO , 90% of our enemy don't know they are playing an online game
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

Juris931 wrote:you can write a bibble with my words
anyway like made in poland i saw players from almost every corner of the world use trading bot ( except italians , we are noobs and i am 99.9% sure tha noone of us use trading bot )

trading bot is really stupid , make few gold and tell to enemy that you are off ( you should id and at this point it work )
autoid , still waiting for a prof ( send me a message in game with id of the player with auto id bot )
multiaccounts , no matter where you came from , same mac addres= ban ( don't know if ther are exception for big carders , and i don't thing , but in this case russians are not advantaged )
MMO , 90% of our enemy don't know they are playing an online game
the fact is they dont seem to keep the cheaters banned, we've had 10+ players from single group banned and only 2 stayed banned, and that wwas after the 2nd time they were banned
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”