Good Bye SHK!

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Homeless_Ninja99

Re: Good Bye SHK!

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

this world was a disappoint on all fronts, full of retarded leaders, complete lack of interesting events, and when * went bad all these "legends" rolled over, russians played well and are the only house that deserves anything
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

the biggest problem is the * company that runs this game, made your game as pay to win as you want, but dont impose rules you cant enforce, most of the punishments for * that ruins that game is ridiculous, bots and cheats are completely anti-fun, i dont even care about alts as long as its some * running those accounts by himself without help from some computer program
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Homeless_Ninja99 wrote:this world was a disappoint on all fronts, full of retarded leaders, complete lack of interesting events, and when * went bad all these "legends" rolled over, russians played well and are the only house that deserves anything
Loving the "legends rolling over" comment, so true.

Top players that have quit because they cant handle the heat. No doubt they will go on to other worlds and smash farmers then again think themselves as great players, GC1 is where is matters, everyone was here and most of the big non Russian players curled up into a ball and shi* there pants when they realised they actually had ti time armies and couldn't roll in with 1 captain and get easy raze. Hats off to all the people that have stayed and are still fighting against the terrible odds.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

rather than difficulty of a war itself its just motivation issue, its not so hard to fight 1vs40 but its hard to win against such odds, all you do is just kill people and nothing else. you pretty much know that you lost but stay strong and make trouble because there is far too many people that you can capture
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:rather than difficulty of a war itself its just motivation issue, its not so hard to fight 1vs40 but its hard to win against such odds, all you do is just kill people and nothing else. you pretty much know that you lost but stay strong and make trouble because there is far too many people that you can capture
Yes its even harder to win when all your allies (faction members/house members) join other worlds rather then fight because they think its over.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Meatball they join others server because 90% of the players , including those that claim to be strong , like start world , cards , make big alliance and win easy
before of this server i heard many things about many players , so when i joined russians on day 30 i was sure to play 3 months , lose all and play as a jumper for some months before finish all resources.... that's because i heard of super strong players with lot of cards , 10000 raze and 50 kingships making alliance against russians
what i saw ? only players that like win easy , and with win easy i mean win war with words and alliance and not with catapults

we fought disorganized players , while we were killing a faction their close allies never moved a single monk because they don't give a * of other factions in their house
but few days ago i have seen the top, vikings switched from h15 to h10 , they lost more than 150 villages in 1 day because they didn't advised in time their players....

ps: russians have lot of neutral players because they respected a lot neutrals in their land so now they respect h19 , instead for example h10 killed neutrals in south america, and i am sure because i had some friends that lost villages on the first month because were not in h10 :D
marko7

Post by marko7 »

Homeless_Ninja99 wrote:this world was a disappoint on all fronts, full of retarded leaders, complete lack of interesting events, and when * went bad all these "legends" rolled over, russians played well and are the only house that deserves anything
+1
The Vengeful wrote:
Gaming is meant to be fun, not a full time job.

S.R.
++1
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Juris931 wrote:Meatball they join others server because 90% of the players , including those that claim to be strong , like start world , cards , make big alliance and win easy
before of this server i heard many things about many players , so when i joined russians on day 30 i was sure to play 3 months , lose all and play as a jumper for some months before finish all resources.... that's because i heard of super strong players with lot of cards , 10000 raze and 50 kingships making alliance against russians
what i saw ? only players that like win easy , and with win easy i mean win war with words and alliance and not with catapults

we fought disorganized players , while we were killing a faction their close allies never moved a single monk because they don't give a * of other factions in their house
but few days ago i have seen the top, vikings switched from h15 to h10 , they lost more than 150 villages in 1 day because they didn't advised in time their players....

ps: russians have lot of neutral players because they respected a lot neutrals in their land so now they respect h19 , instead for example h10 killed neutrals in south america, and i am sure because i had some friends that lost villages on the first month because were not in h10 :D
Yup those players who thought they where great and ran off to the next world or who lead houses into the ground and made terrible decisions time after time. Its all down to one thing and that's ego, no one wants to be lead by 1 person and they all want to make there own decisions, to many people where scared to say they where beating so instead they fought on and watched there factions get decimated. At lest what we have got now in h10 is a decent group of people who are determined and we have lost all the dead wood. Its pretty much over but we fight on regardless. Its still pretty fun and lots of targets.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah if you plan on heading straight into a war when most of your players are surrounded give a few days notice, let people drop neutral if there not ready, let people put plenty id on, conduct activity check and clear out barely actives.

H13 didn't have no problem, attacking every single neutral in sight in arabia either, but to be fair I would attack anyone who's village was of slight importance whether it be in a parish we needed or looked like he could be easy pillage to restock on weapons.

Its just the game, if your neutral it doesn't give you the right to sit with shi* castle undefended, make sure your defended as good as possible so people don't wanna hit you.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Dule first months china and syberia were full of farmers that joined our enemy later, i was here so i know a little bit better :D
and is full of enemies that went neutral and russians didn't razed them from their "safe zone "

about counties under invasion , if there are neutrals with bad castles/no troops they deserve to be razed , because also enemies aim to neutral , and don't say no ehehe

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”