charterbuyer coalition against H1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Poseidon.
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by Poseidon. »

There are still a lot of people fighting the Russians. But all spread out over multiple houses and in broken factions.

Would be awesome if someone tried to unite us all and create some leadership.

Maybe you could attempt that, meatball? Cre Cre fun environment and prevent farmville.

I have basically just been farming for ever due to my leaders quitting the game just before we went back to war with the Russians. Was terrible timing lol.
I'm not drunk I said!

meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by meatball2k »

sent you mail poseidon
Image

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:Multi accounting is using 2 different accounts on the same world. You admitted to doing it in this thread. I am a CP on this server, would it be ok if I got all my towns razed and started a brand new account and got access to all the quest again for either glory or FP's? No that is against the rules. You are allowed to use different accounts on different worlds. tons of people do that. Why is it fair for you to get 2 sets of quests and not everybody else?

When I said I don't get involved in politics, I meant I don't talk to others as a diplomat. But yes, I can guarantee I knew what the plan was for our group from the beginning of the world and I knew more about what our plan was than you who was a general of one of our alliance houses. We knew from the beginning you were pro 19 and if we went to war with them, you would leave. I would think most HM do not tell everybody their plan and keep it among a few people who they know they can trust.
Then why do you claim to make a 3 HMs council at first to decide on the alliance fate if you from beginning want to do whatever you want to do? Why did you set gotchadude as a diplomat to make diplomacy with russians and at the same time you were doing everything against his agreements? SOS policy had been the WORST this server had ever seen, maybe even the whole game. Not even ashot policy is that bad, since he isnt nor wasnt aiming to win the server at any point of the game.

Once again, i think i need to quote you on what you said
*MIP general who had his first account banned for multi accounting comes on forum and acts like a badass when his faction did 2% of the amount of damage the good H19 factions did.
Once again, i want you to back up your words. You are implying, that MichaIsBack account had been banned because i was using a 2nd or more accounts at that time. FIRST ACCOUNT BANNED FOR MULTIACCOUNTING means exactly that. Doesnt mean that im multiaccounting now because i use only one account. Dont you think that owning one account per game world applies to accounts that you can access? Therefore if someone had been banned on world 1 at day 300, he cant come back to the game at day 700 with brand new account? Total BS.
If you want go and make new account, level it up, make all researches and collect all fp, buy cards and so on. I didnt choose to be banned nor i had any other choice than creating new account in order to play GC1 so your argument is invalid. I had been banned due to someone elses mistakes and because my account was connected, even though at the day when i got banned i was on positive crowns balance.

The difference between my account and your account is that you are a CP that can access his account. I am a duke that have no access to his account since 4.5 month. I didnt even spend any faith nor honor from my main account so quite funny. Have in mind that i went into a war with account created about 7 days earlier, i dont think youve done that.
Micha you can continue to spew what ever BS you want. You cheated by having multi accounts, you have admitted it in multiple post here on this forum. You are a cheater, plain and simple. If its ok to have multiple accounts on the same world everyone who spends any kind of money on this game would just use one account up by completing all the quests and then starting a brand new account. With a developed world with developed parish and guilds, you could rank to marquis or duke in a couple days easily with people sending you honor goods. It is not ok for people to have unlimited glory and FP by continually creating new accounts to do quests.

Yes I still have access to my account (because I didn't break the rules like you did). So would it be ok if I broke a rule to get my account banned and then started a new account? Using your logic that is ok to do?

And of course we sent someone to be a diplomat with H19, they were obviously the strongest group on the server. Do you think we would just ignore them? We had a 150 day nap with them, we sent diplomats to talk with all the strongest houses, and we had naps with most of them too. I am sure Slayer took your input into consideration, but he and all of us know you wanted to work with H19, you were very upfront about that. When we joined H9, the first thing I posted was noway MIP stays in H9 and fights H19.

Why has our policy been the worst? Because we didn't roll over for other houses that were bigger than us? Because we tried to unite other people on our side to fight against the strongest threat? Because we weren't a subservient house? Because we don't do what you want?
Whatever, i might be cheating now because i play on new account since other one was banned due to NOT MY FAULT but paypal connection to someone who cancelled transactions from HIS account, while my account was still on positive balance.
Then, explain me again. I want you to tell 2 things, you said that i got banned for multiaccounting, come on, explain everyone now, what account did i use that caused me to get banned. You didnt say that i am multiaccounting because i use 2 accounts on the same game world, skipping the fact that i am banned on one account. You can create new one and play on new one if you get banned and its simple, if not, im wondering why i didnt get banned if FF automatically detects the same IP and bans people, especially when they are no-spenders.
Your policy had been the worst because you destroyed every single house you led, isnt that simple as that? SOS is irrelevant in terms of diplomacy and proven incapable of leading a house on a serious server, its not eu1 anymore when everyone would get outshadowed by sepas money, people had wolf and new carders came in, they can card up to sos.
MIP wasnt informed about anything, neither our general who was lucek at that time, nor me who was doing diplomacy with house 9 at the same time aswell. I heard certain rumors from my informators and asked jwilson who was h9 HM at that time straight exact questions regarding things that had happened. All of his answers werent adequate to the real state of things, not even mentioning excluding MIP from voting about H9 merging wiht h17 (but somehow mercman who was H17 general had right to vote if H9 wants to merge???????????????????????????), saying, that its being considered to pull H17 factions into H9 ONLY if they make peace with russians. Next morning i see all troublemaking factions from H17 pulled into H9 without any word, having H9 in state of war with H19 with MIP having 95% of villages in front, not even telling us to be careful and put ID on our villages, if russians were unfair towards us then they probably would have razed 60% of our faction since people didnt feel like they needed to be careful at that time. 0 respect given to us, why would we stay and die for people that cant even show smallest amount of respect?

Anyways, i want you to prove everyone here that i got banned for multiaccounting, you said that straight and clear, back it up now.

ElectrickSabers
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by ElectrickSabers »

TotallyNotMicha wrote: Whatever, i might be cheating now
Thank you for admitting you are a cheater. In all honesty, I did not know why your first account was banned, but I knew you used 2 accounts on GC1. I figured I could manipulate you into admitting you were a cheater, which you did. I believe that is what the kids refer to as REKT.

You can deflect all you want. Your account got banned, you are responsible for your account. Its not fair to the rest of the people on the map you got 2 sets of quests to complete.

I am not sure why you are blaming us for the leadership of H9 not communicating stuff to you? How in * is that our fault? At least 6 factions voted us into H9 and at least 6 factions voted Joe as HM. Perhaps you should talk to them about not communicating things to you. Or maybe as meatball said you guys did not take part in the house communication. Once we were in H9 we had generals threads, some people posted in them, some did not. But sure go ahead and blame SOS for your inability to communicate.

And I would be willing to bet H19 would have destroy way more than 60% of your factions towns if they wanted to, because they are much better than MIP.

Every house move we have made is to improve our chances against our enemy which is currently H19. Number of allies means a lot in this game, we made moves to try to get more people on our side. Please explain how its SOS's fault if our allies or housemates decided to leave this world or go neutral because they no longer wanted to fight? I don't have a problem with people leaving our house to go neutral, but we didn't want peace and wanted to continue to fight. But somehow its SOS's fault those people left. Ask anybody that has played along side with me, I work my butt off to help allies.

We took the fight to the biggest threat on the map continuously for 6 months. All the houses (H15, H2 and H10) that agreed to fight H19 with us dropped out one by one while we continue to fight and somehow we are the * because of this.

Tons of people complain about the world being one sided and dying and SOS (and several other factions) are still here fighting while being outnumbered massively and somehow we are the *.

We could have had peace long ago or even joined H19 alliance from the beginning, and maybe we would still be in H17 and on the winning side. we could have been the first house out of the initial group to get peace with H19 and sit around farming for months, but we keep fighting. We could have sat out of the initial fight with H19 since we had a Nap with them, but we decided to fight with the other houses. But according to the forum warriors its SOS's fault our allies and housemates stopped fighting

You guys have some sick twisted view of reality.

meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by meatball2k »

At the end of the day its easy to join the winning side, I respect people that stick around fighting untill the end no matter what the odds are.

I am having more fun playing the game now then I have ever had and also think I am a much better player. So I will fight untill its no longer possible then when that time comes I will farm if allowed or leave the sever. There will be no peace from the faction I am in with the Russians even though they recently tried to make peace we will fight on.
Image

Juris931
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by Juris931 »

I joined Russians when I heard of the global alliance against them, because fight against more enemies is always funny.... Now after 170 days of war non stop and with few enemies on map start to be boring, especially because they are always online when I try to send timed :(

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote: Whatever, i might be cheating now
Thank you for admitting you are a cheater. In all honesty, I did not know why your first account was banned, but I knew you used 2 accounts on GC1. I figured I could manipulate you into admitting you were a cheater, which you did. I believe that is what the kids refer to as REKT.

You can deflect all you want. Your account got banned, you are responsible for your account. Its not fair to the rest of the people on the map you got 2 sets of quests to complete.

I am not sure why you are blaming us for the leadership of H9 not communicating stuff to you? How in * is that our fault? At least 6 factions voted us into H9 and at least 6 factions voted Joe as HM. Perhaps you should talk to them about not communicating things to you. Or maybe as meatball said you guys did not take part in the house communication. Once we were in H9 we had generals threads, some people posted in them, some did not. But sure go ahead and blame SOS for your inability to communicate.

And I would be willing to bet H19 would have destroy way more than 60% of your factions towns if they wanted to, because they are much better than MIP.

Every house move we have made is to improve our chances against our enemy which is currently H19. Number of allies means a lot in this game, we made moves to try to get more people on our side. Please explain how its SOS's fault if our allies or housemates decided to leave this world or go neutral because they no longer wanted to fight? I don't have a problem with people leaving our house to go neutral, but we didn't want peace and wanted to continue to fight. But somehow its SOS's fault those people left. Ask anybody that has played along side with me, I work my butt off to help allies.

We took the fight to the biggest threat on the map continuously for 6 months. All the houses (H15, H2 and H10) that agreed to fight H19 with us dropped out one by one while we continue to fight and somehow we are the * because of this.

Tons of people complain about the world being one sided and dying and SOS (and several other factions) are still here fighting while being outnumbered massively and somehow we are the *.

We could have had peace long ago or even joined H19 alliance from the beginning, and maybe we would still be in H17 and on the winning side. we could have been the first house out of the initial group to get peace with H19 and sit around farming for months, but we keep fighting. We could have sat out of the initial fight with H19 since we had a Nap with them, but we decided to fight with the other houses. But according to the forum warriors its SOS's fault our allies and housemates stopped fighting

You guys have some sick twisted view of reality.
welp i even realised i made a grammar mistake, i couldve been cheating since i dont play anymore so present tense shouldnt work or sth like that, im not familiar with grammar i go with the spelling and the feel

joe has to be blamed aswell when the truce was signed i saw his ridiculous peace claims and he knew there will be no peace still he did it not to give peace to russians as he still had upper hand and didnt inform us that the peace talks wont finish well, there was 0 information to mip all way along not only from old h9 leadership but after joeblow became a hm too
he met with me and rascher once and mostly spoke about how fun it was to fight on eu1 and how he is willing to take on anybody and would have preffered to go on h11 instead but he dont care who and how many houses he fights blblabla nothing really important

also didnt h9 lose the best factions that fought against russians on this map, bh and their barefoots to h11 when h11 came into war aswell? when we fought bh and i used to talk with igor he admitted multiple times that if there had been any house he could go to and fight russians he woudlve done that instantly because sos and joeblow are unable to manage a house and incapable of anything and thats a fact aswell

anyways believe all you want twisted view of reality is and always was believing that sos is capable of doing anything else than killing bunch of nonspenders on a worlds then people didnt know how to play yet. give them opposition of people with some cards and they suck * to the point when they have to buy id again :D

Mantle
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:54 am

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by Mantle »

you can say all you want about joeblow BUT he made real, repeated efforts to build an united front vs h19 alliance and make the server interesting. Unlike H15 leadership, he tried to bring balance and make a positive impact on the map.

there are several reasons why it didnt work (in addition to H15 allying with H19). One being people using this excuse that they werent told or dont understand why they are at war. it was quite obvious why, certain people just didnt want to fight. other being that I dont think his core factions are as strong as they once were.

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Mantle wrote:you can say all you want about joeblow BUT he made real, repeated efforts to build an united front vs h19 alliance and make the server interesting. Unlike H15 leadership, he tried to bring balance and make a positive impact on the map.

there are several reasons why it didnt work (in addition to H15 allying with H19). One being people using this excuse that they werent told or dont understand why they are at war. it was quite obvious why, certain people just didnt want to fight. other being that I dont think his core factions are as strong as they once were.
blablabla, the real efforts to build front vs h19 made erbaluna. it was her choice to stay in a war with h19 instead of pulling all ressources to go on h15 and kept company to h17/h9, also even gave up marshal spot in h10 for joeblow and after all that house was ruined when he left
sos changed house 5 times within 1 month, real housejumpers though xD
people suck sos * because they think others are still irrelevant to sos having forgotten that wolf and new carders came in and sos arent the only exclusive big spenders or big carders anymore, people suck joeblows * because they see him as sos and think its some usa world, thats no-no
westerners dont know how to play smart and when to make peace and regroup, staying in a war with russians for 150 days isnt plan, its dedication but whether thats smart its debatable, anyways, most of those who are still in war with russians and fight not just hide in canada like our friend sabers whose only villages on front are those which arebeing ided by guys paid by sepa have balls, like h11 guys

Annini
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by Annini »

@Juris
It’s time to join the weak than. Just explain your Russian friends that now you want to help your fellow westerners. You’ll never run out of targets in Siberia ;)

@meatball2k
Unite us all!!!!!


Cheers

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”