charterbuyer coalition against H1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Post Reply
J.J Watt
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:49 am

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by J.J Watt » Wed May 04, 2016 10:42 am

Who cares. SHK sucks :)

Juris931
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by Juris931 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:25 am

italians joined h19 not because u removed them from h9 and started war with russians without any advice , but because the marshall of h17 , killaknife , attacked their parishes and stole their gold with a * excuse

meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by meatball2k » Wed May 04, 2016 12:48 pm

But this is shk, hoem of the tards who haven't got a clue

So instead of sorting out 1 player attacking a parish for gold or numerous parishes you join the Russians, very temperamental, we just need 1 Russian player to do the same then we might get that faction back.
Image

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed May 04, 2016 12:49 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:Multi accounting is using 2 different accounts on the same world. You admitted to doing it in this thread. I am a CP on this server, would it be ok if I got all my towns razed and started a brand new account and got access to all the quest again for either glory or FP's? No that is against the rules. You are allowed to use different accounts on different worlds. tons of people do that. Why is it fair for you to get 2 sets of quests and not everybody else?

When I said I don't get involved in politics, I meant I don't talk to others as a diplomat. But yes, I can guarantee I knew what the plan was for our group from the beginning of the world and I knew more about what our plan was than you who was a general of one of our alliance houses. We knew from the beginning you were pro 19 and if we went to war with them, you would leave. I would think most HM do not tell everybody their plan and keep it among a few people who they know they can trust.
Then why do you claim to make a 3 HMs council at first to decide on the alliance fate if you from beginning want to do whatever you want to do? Why did you set gotchadude as a diplomat to make diplomacy with russians and at the same time you were doing everything against his agreements? SOS policy had been the WORST this server had ever seen, maybe even the whole game. Not even ashot policy is that bad, since he isnt nor wasnt aiming to win the server at any point of the game.

Once again, i think i need to quote you on what you said
*MIP general who had his first account banned for multi accounting comes on forum and acts like a badass when his faction did 2% of the amount of damage the good H19 factions did.
Once again, i want you to back up your words. You are implying, that MichaIsBack account had been banned because i was using a 2nd or more accounts at that time. FIRST ACCOUNT BANNED FOR MULTIACCOUNTING means exactly that. Doesnt mean that im multiaccounting now because i use only one account. Dont you think that owning one account per game world applies to accounts that you can access? Therefore if someone had been banned on world 1 at day 300, he cant come back to the game at day 700 with brand new account? Total BS.
If you want go and make new account, level it up, make all researches and collect all fp, buy cards and so on. I didnt choose to be banned nor i had any other choice than creating new account in order to play GC1 so your argument is invalid. I had been banned due to someone elses mistakes and because my account was connected, even though at the day when i got banned i was on positive crowns balance.

The difference between my account and your account is that you are a CP that can access his account. I am a duke that have no access to his account since 4.5 month. I didnt even spend any faith nor honor from my main account so quite funny. Have in mind that i went into a war with account created about 7 days earlier, i dont think youve done that.

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed May 04, 2016 12:53 pm

marko7 wrote:I can't blame that guy Joe because scettro you and your faction didn't do nothing, but farming only. And suddenly, when he asked you to leave the house, you got a desire for playing ....
With MIP is different thing, everyone who played Eu2 knew that they will play with Spartak at the end, but like you they didn't have balls to fight from the beginning of the server

And Misha you little * if my faction played in H19 like you did, we would conquer half of the map so stfu I was playing without ID in Mali most of the day and you pussies have never dared to attack me and during that time you have been under ID all the time so once again STFU
And ofc when we came for you in Asia you quit the game
lawl we did quit way before that but fine
we play when we want to and we dont when we dont want to if it was for me i couldve played a war style since day 1 but since they didnt want to do that then why would i force anyone into something
if you played in h19 you would suck spartaks * more than anyone else so stfu and dont rage, why you heff to be mad bad bad boy

TotallyNotMicha
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Wed May 04, 2016 12:55 pm

meatball2k wrote:But this is shk, hoem of the tards who haven't got a clue

So instead of sorting out 1 player attacking a parish for gold or numerous parishes you join the Russians, very temperamental, we just need 1 Russian player to do the same then we might get that faction back.
instead of sorting out your housemarshalls you blame others for joining the russians
mip had no clue about whats going on in h9 aswell even though there were deals and promises made

ElectrickSabers
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by ElectrickSabers » Wed May 04, 2016 2:58 pm

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:Multi accounting is using 2 different accounts on the same world. You admitted to doing it in this thread. I am a CP on this server, would it be ok if I got all my towns razed and started a brand new account and got access to all the quest again for either glory or FP's? No that is against the rules. You are allowed to use different accounts on different worlds. tons of people do that. Why is it fair for you to get 2 sets of quests and not everybody else?

When I said I don't get involved in politics, I meant I don't talk to others as a diplomat. But yes, I can guarantee I knew what the plan was for our group from the beginning of the world and I knew more about what our plan was than you who was a general of one of our alliance houses. We knew from the beginning you were pro 19 and if we went to war with them, you would leave. I would think most HM do not tell everybody their plan and keep it among a few people who they know they can trust.
Then why do you claim to make a 3 HMs council at first to decide on the alliance fate if you from beginning want to do whatever you want to do? Why did you set gotchadude as a diplomat to make diplomacy with russians and at the same time you were doing everything against his agreements? SOS policy had been the WORST this server had ever seen, maybe even the whole game. Not even ashot policy is that bad, since he isnt nor wasnt aiming to win the server at any point of the game.

Once again, i think i need to quote you on what you said
*MIP general who had his first account banned for multi accounting comes on forum and acts like a badass when his faction did 2% of the amount of damage the good H19 factions did.
Once again, i want you to back up your words. You are implying, that MichaIsBack account had been banned because i was using a 2nd or more accounts at that time. FIRST ACCOUNT BANNED FOR MULTIACCOUNTING means exactly that. Doesnt mean that im multiaccounting now because i use only one account. Dont you think that owning one account per game world applies to accounts that you can access? Therefore if someone had been banned on world 1 at day 300, he cant come back to the game at day 700 with brand new account? Total BS.
If you want go and make new account, level it up, make all researches and collect all fp, buy cards and so on. I didnt choose to be banned nor i had any other choice than creating new account in order to play GC1 so your argument is invalid. I had been banned due to someone elses mistakes and because my account was connected, even though at the day when i got banned i was on positive crowns balance.

The difference between my account and your account is that you are a CP that can access his account. I am a duke that have no access to his account since 4.5 month. I didnt even spend any faith nor honor from my main account so quite funny. Have in mind that i went into a war with account created about 7 days earlier, i dont think youve done that.
Micha you can continue to spew what ever BS you want. You cheated by having multi accounts, you have admitted it in multiple post here on this forum. You are a cheater, plain and simple. If its ok to have multiple accounts on the same world everyone who spends any kind of money on this game would just use one account up by completing all the quests and then starting a brand new account. With a developed world with developed parish and guilds, you could rank to marquis or duke in a couple days easily with people sending you honor goods. It is not ok for people to have unlimited glory and FP by continually creating new accounts to do quests.

Yes I still have access to my account (because I didn't break the rules like you did). So would it be ok if I broke a rule to get my account banned and then started a new account? Using your logic that is ok to do?

And of course we sent someone to be a diplomat with H19, they were obviously the strongest group on the server. Do you think we would just ignore them? We had a 150 day nap with them, we sent diplomats to talk with all the strongest houses, and we had naps with most of them too. I am sure Slayer took your input into consideration, but he and all of us know you wanted to work with H19, you were very upfront about that. When we joined H9, the first thing I posted was noway MIP stays in H9 and fights H19.

Why has our policy been the worst? Because we didn't roll over for other houses that were bigger than us? Because we tried to unite other people on our side to fight against the strongest threat? Because we weren't a subservient house? Because we don't do what you want?

Mantle
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:54 am

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by Mantle » Wed May 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Everyone should join H19 and H15 so that we can have a world peace summit on a Medieval WARFARE MMO! :)

Apparently some people don't understand why balance makes this game so much more fun and interesting. Pitty, that unlike EU1, GC1 (the first of his kind and the last server for many) was killed this way. Fear took-over and people became sheep. I guess we can all spend our time musing at our digital real estate and listening to our court jester when in need of amusement.

meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by meatball2k » Wed May 04, 2016 3:10 pm

"MIP had no clue what was going on"

I agree it wasn't handled greatly but also I was in the general thread and never once heard there general ever even ask about plans for the house or visit teamspeak, In my opinion they where in our house simply because we where neutral then when war comes they use the reason they where not told to join Russians.

Exactly the same as the Italian faction, quiet as a mouse but as soon as war comes joins ther strongest house and makes excuses as to why they joined, I do think the merge with h10 could have been handles better and communication was not great but then to jump to h19 is just low.

I expect more people to jump onto the h19 bandwagon as time goes by then claim there great. The only strong people are the guys in h19 who where there fromt he start and did not drop when tiems where tough. The people who have attached them selfs like cling ons will not be respected or feared there just saving there own skin looking for easy way out.
Image

meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by meatball2k » Wed May 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Mantle wrote:Everyone should join H19 and H15 so that we can have a world peace summit on a Medieval WARFARE MMO! :)

Apparently some people don't understand why balance makes this game so much more fun and interesting. Pitty, that unlike EU1, GC1 (the first of his kind and the last server for many) was killed this way. Fear took-over and people became sheep. I guess we can all spend our time musing at our digital real estate and listening to our court jester when in need of amusement.
well said, balance does make great servers but what I notice in this game is people do not like it when the war is balanced because then there nto guaranteed victory, people like easy wins and then clock up there raze stats on players who simple cannot be bothered anymore so activity becomes non existent.

I will plod on as a frustrated gamer, but someone has to keep fighting we cant all join h19 can we,,,,,,whos next to join h19 though that is the question

place your bets now
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”