charterbuyer coalition against H1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
scettro

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by scettro »

marko7 wrote:If you joined Russians at the beginning of the game, like Juris did, I would say nothing. This way, you are the same * like MIP, french.... farming for 100+ days then joined Russians and conquered some empty counties, if I am you I wouldn't brag about it ....

http://prntscr.com/azwptc

looks at the screen, had nothing, h19. when we enter in h19)))) is not our fault if your leaders are idiots, I do not play with idiots, and the Russians had nothing !!! your house had all the servers, but not know how to play in a team !!! I can also make war for 1,000 days !!!! it is not my problem, rather i am glad that your leaders have sent us away from your alliance and attack my village, from that day on I started playing here !!! We accustomed to make war. you don tknow : your leader send off my faction of your alliance!!!

Empty counties? we raze the sheriffs, your who had been chosen by you to be in h9 !!!!: I))))) were the great fighter h9 hahahahh if you do not know history is not our fault ....
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:90% of your * post has nothing to do with what I said, and you forgot to say you kicked the crap out of H6 10 more times in the post. You are missing your daily allotment of that reference. Please point to the part in my post where I said SOS has done a good job on this server? I didn't say that because we havn't, I said we have done more and lasted longer than MIP, which is true, all of you left the server after fighting for 1 month out of 200 days.

Here some more facts for you. In the beginning when alliances were being made, we were offered to join H19 alliance, we said no because we knew we would be second fiddle to the russians in H19, we wanted to do our own thing. Did it work out in our favor? No. Have we tried to make new alliances to turn the tide? Yes. Have we given up? No, we are still a Top 25 faction point wise, and the highest non H19 or H15 faction. Is the map decided? Most Likely, especially with more front runners flipping to the winning side.

And i was in Bhutan for a couple days. I saw a neutral prince buy a couple charters and put 30 days of id on 2-3 of Terribles towns, 20 days on Lus7's town and 10 days of excomm on 3 of my towns. Where do you think we got the idea from?

The only person I accused of cheating is you and you admitted to using 2 accounts on this world, if thats not multi accounting I don't know what is? Please explain what mutli account is, if having 2 accounts on the same world is not multi accounting.

I will await your answer on the definition of multi accounting.
Isnt multiaccounting running 2 accounts at the same time? That is multiaccounting. And you told ive been banned for that. But hey, i can show you the date of my first ticket to support after being banned and the date of creating my current account and you will find out that the 2nd account was created 2 weeks after getting banned. You told i got banned for multiaccounting, if i were banned for multiaccounting, tell me, what account i used along with MichaIsBack, that caused me to get banned? Back it up boy.

90% of your * is some random trash with funny claims. I actually had been your 'sister house' housemarshall so i think i know more, or at least should know more about your politics in early stage before you declared a war and when i left h20. Or you have funny politics of not talking with your sister house HMs that you claim are in the so called high council in order to make decision within sos officers?

Cratonex wasnt a player that was being paid to ID someone. Cratonex played with mip for a while and was taught by us how to play, donated towns and explained basic mechanics. He didnt have time to play actively and wanted to repay to loreq for the villages in Ngoring Lake, so he IDed his towns. You know that you have 2 kinds of people, monkers and fighters in a faction, but purchasing ID for everyone the whole time, like for Kleopatraaa, again, funding 3x30days ID to funny player in mali who then is threatening his allies in asia that either they give her village or faction mark this player with swords is again amazing allies making politics.

As far as i am concerned there are still few MIP players left and faction still exists even though most of us did quit. And still own as much land as sos do. Had they willed to keep their countries MIP would posses way more. WHy? Because MIP killed H6 ^^
scettro

Post by scettro »

scettro wrote:
marko7 wrote:If you joined Russians at the beginning of the game, like Juris did, I would say nothing. This way, you are the same * like MIP, french.... farming for 100+ days then joined Russians and conquered some empty counties, if I am you I wouldn't brag about it ....

looks at the screen, had nothing, h19. when we enter in h19)))) is not our fault if your leaders are idiots, I do not play with idiots, and the Russians had nothing !!! your house had all the servers, but not know how to play in a team !!! I can also make war for 1,000 days !!!! it is not my problem, rather i am glad that your leaders have sent us away from your alliance and attack my village, from that day on I started playing here !!! We accustomed to make war. you don tknow : your leader send off my faction of your alliance!!!

Empty counties? we raze the sheriffs, your who had been chosen by you to be in h9 !!!!: I))))) were the great fighter h9 hahahahh if you do not know history is not our fault ....

http://prntscr.com/azwygj

this is tread joeblow ahaahahhah after we have kill the warriors h9 haahhahha is simple...........controll map after .....is no my problem if joeblow sen off my faction out h9 ahhaahh
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

scettro wrote:
scettro wrote:

http://prntscr.com/azwygj

this is tread joeblow ahaahahhah after we have kill the warriors h9 haahhahha is simple...........controll map after .....is no my problem if joeblow sen off my faction out h9 ahhaahh
well, im still curious who was in H9 leadership at that time, since MIP didnt know * neither about merging houses nor had any voice in that even being in a house, lmao
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

Multi accounting is using 2 different accounts on the same world. You admitted to doing it in this thread. I am a CP on this server, would it be ok if I got all my towns razed and started a brand new account and got access to all the quest again for either glory or FP's? No that is against the rules. You are allowed to use different accounts on different worlds. tons of people do that. Why is it fair for you to get 2 sets of quests and not everybody else?

When I said I don't get involved in politics, I meant I don't talk to others as a diplomat. But yes, I can guarantee I knew what the plan was for our group from the beginning of the world and I knew more about what our plan was than you who was a general of one of our alliance houses. We knew from the beginning you were pro 19 and if we went to war with them, you would leave. I would think most HM do not tell everybody their plan and keep it among a few people who they know they can trust.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

I can't blame that guy Joe because scettro you and your faction didn't do nothing, but farming only. And suddenly, when he asked you to leave the house, you got a desire for playing ....
With MIP is different thing, everyone who played Eu2 knew that they will play with Spartak at the end, but like you they didn't have balls to fight from the beginning of the server

And Misha you little * if my faction played in H19 like you did, we would conquer half of the map so stfu I was playing without ID in Mali most of the day and you pussies have never dared to attack me and during that time you have been under ID all the time so once again STFU
And ofc when we came for you in Asia you quit the game
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

that champppy guy from EU1 was the best player ever
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

J.J Watt wrote:that champppy guy from EU1 was the best player ever
pretty cute too
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

marko7 wrote:I can't blame that guy Joe because scettro you and your faction didn't do nothing, but farming only. And suddenly, when he asked you to leave the house, you got a desire for playing ....
With MIP is different thing, everyone who played Eu2 knew that they will play with Spartak at the end, but like you they didn't have balls to fight from the beginning of the server

And Misha you little * if my faction played in H19 like you did, we would conquer half of the map so stfu I was playing without ID in Mali most of the day and you pussies have never dared to attack me and during that time you have been under ID all the time so once again STFU
And ofc when we came for you in Asia you quit the game
100% true

This faction did absolutely nothing when in h9,. they did not join us on teamspeak, they did not give any input on what they wanted, they barely said any words in general threads so yes your faction would be assumed as the weak links which was why joe did what he did. I don't agree though I think it could have been handled way better, but lets be honest when you where in h9 you did absolutely nothing to show you had any desire to fight and when there was a fight you dropped and join the enemy then blame h9 for joining h19 with the old yeah they respect us blah blah blah, You earn respect and in h9 you did nothing to earn anyone's respect. maybe h19 respected you because you where building all there parishes.

Sp Scettro please don't try and say it was everyoens fault, you did nothing, deserved nothing then when the there is barely anyone able to fight you due to al your eenmys being stretched all over you talk like your faction is great when in reality there average at best with the exception being your Leader who left you early then rejoined you when you went back to h19....im sure he wasn't asking you to join h19 all the time either....
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

Who cares. SHK sucks :)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”