charterbuyer coalition against H1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
ElectrickSabers

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by ElectrickSabers »

The Vengeful wrote:
meatball2k wrote:As long as your faction knows you contribute and your enemys know your name then its all good, dont worry about stats in total over the last 2 month I have sent out so many captains and breakers because I time with a few of my team mates regularly we kind of all click raze and its total pot luck who gets the raze. The Vengeful loves his stats but im always a big believer in teamwork and as long as your contributing your doing a good job. You can only work within your means.

:) active fighters kill active players.

Lets do a little H9 W7 throw back called lets read his palm!

Dule91

Razes - 21 - Not war winning numbers for a forum warrior. In SHK if you want to win you need lots of people razing and fighting. Trust me I know ive won :)
Captures - 11, Yikes. So every war you put 1 village into a war zone, and then sit on ID and help monk a little eh? Grats.
Warrior Silver, so killed less than 20k enemy troops.
Miser Silver, so never had over a million gold. Need gold to fight.
Viking Gold, so he doesn't pillage....
Charity Gold, doesn't send weapons to the fighters I guess...
Flag raider gold, doesn't flag raid, which is fine cause he doesn't donate, doesn't fight.

.......Got the wolf diamonds though so there is that.

Meatball2k

Raze - 18 - Pretty good for him, but not as violent as you need.
Captures - 44 - A good number :) hopefully not all hand offs ;)
Least his account shows he makes money which translates to some fighting.

Mantle - Your account just looks like an inactive squire that sits on the forum all day complaining about life not being fair......

Stats don't tell the whole story, but they will give you an outline.

End of the day :) the first H15 war vs. H19, I probably had more offensive kills and captures vs. 19 than the 3 of you combined. So come on lads perk up buy some cards, catch up and when you do let me know.
Is this like rate the SHK player: Vengeful edition?

Can you rate me?
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Electric Sabers lets seeeeeeeee

112 Razes
23 Captures

All the fight stats look good, little light on the bandit camps and wolf lairs to be in the 3 above league. The man would rather raze a village then cap it and why not, if the village is gone its gone, and he makes the gold and honor to back it up. Multiple villages in a war zone, with some in a safeish zone to back them up.

That boys is how you do it boys. You want to * about other people on the map not fighting the good fight you should have stats like his :)
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

i have 40k razes 8-)

anyway as you know achievements can mean a lot as they can mean nothing
is good thing compare leaderboard AI Killer with warrior achievement ,for example i have 67755 troops killed in total and 23068 are IA
they should make a leaderboards for human kills ( even if u can kill paesants in your friend castle , so like all others can be falsified )
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Ok so rate the guy who is nu,mber one on razes.

Ask the people who I have been fighting ober the last 50 days how my attacks have been or if I am aggresive enough. Many breakers sent, many captains sent, pot luck if I get the raze as we usualaly send 4-5 captain armies and only 1 can get the raze.

We put up great fight against ashots crew and I would hope they respect us a whole lot more now then they did when we started the war. You dont know how good someone is untill you fight them,
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Looks like h1 taken some land in russia...
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

DuLe91 wrote:
The Vengeful wrote: Dule91

Razes - 21 - Not war winning numbers for a forum warrior. In SHK if you want to win you need lots of people razing and fighting. Trust me I know ive won :)
Captures - 11, Yikes. So every war you put 1 village into a war zone, and then sit on ID and help monk a little eh? Grats.
Warrior Silver, so killed less than 20k enemy troops.
Miser Silver, so never had over a million gold. Need gold to fight.
Viking Gold, so he doesn't pillage....
Charity Gold, doesn't send weapons to the fighters I guess...
Flag raider gold, doesn't flag raid, which is fine cause he doesn't donate, doesn't fight.

.......Got the wolf diamonds though so there is that.
First of all I'm not warrior on forum or in game, I'm playing supporter this world. I'm not focusing on razes, like a lot people in this game. Yes i got 21 raze, 11 captures never had more then 1m gold. So what? At least I'm playing...

I doesn't need to sent weapons to fighters, if I fill up parish or capitols. That doesn't count in achievements, why would i sent them weapons so they can build troops when I'm able to sent troops by my self. If you get flag with parish flag doesn't count for achievement.
liar, forum warriors are the best and you are one of us

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”