charterbuyer coalition against H1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
ElectrickSabers

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by ElectrickSabers »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:lmao of course the only one way to get any information on whats going on is to check all by yourself, surely once you leave the game you cant ask people that are your friends to check for you xD amazing logic, well, its classic
unlimited quests, i dont even bother to do quests, i had spinned 3 wheels on michainback account and 0 wheels on totallynotmicha since its worthless for knight to spin the wheels and michaisback wasnt participating in wars so didnt utilize anything neither
you can get yourself banned and create a brand new account and it wont be against a rules, rules state you may use 1 account per game world but according to some logic it applies possibility of creating new account for players who cant access their account for a reason. They dont ban you from a game world, they only ban your account with everything you had in there, starting from scratch when you use only 1 account that you can access is absolutely legal so your definition of multiaccounting and cheating is strange, however i dont understand why you cry so much about the fact that i made new account after i got banned for someone elses fraudulent actions being connected with that account although staying clean, you just shouldve reported me then and see whether i get banned or not.

http://scr.hu/1vkg/emsin
http://scr.hu/1vkg/4053a
they left because they found an opportunity to quit working in 1 house with sos not losing reputation and still fighting russians. they declared war on h15 factions and didnt care about h9 at that time, why would they leave because they didnt want to pull a whole house into a war? both me and you know that h15 wouldnt have declared on h9 and they left due to what i stated dont try to make a nice PR now

i dont think h10 would care a lot about breaking agreements with a house that is famous for breaking their agreements and deals, they stayed at war because they really have balls unlikely to h17, not to mention h17 hardly achieved anything in the war besides for taking h13 countries (xD) and keeping tibet occupied for a bit. Oh, and sepa with pookeey monking mongolia, h15 did really good job securing it, if we take into account bh and ded, then kazakstan was pressured aswell as they did most of the job.

MIP: H20-H9-H19
SOS: H17-H9-H10-H17-H10

Housejumping means switching houses often, sos switched house 5 times, not 3. Doesnt matter that those were houses theyve been returning to. After all we went from h20 to neutral, then after 2 months to h9 to find ourselves being pretty much cheated on, so we went there where we wouldnt need to change any sides, because h19 leadership at least know how to handle things.

MIP werent on a list that wasnt that much of a big deal, but honestly i were more surprised to find BA or SOS on that list, as they are and were at least 5 times worse compared to MIP.

TOP 12 non h19 factions on this server at that time were:
1. BH
2. HBO
3. Hulkamaniacs
4. Black Guard
5. Antrox
6. Cocaine Cowboys
7. Honey Badger XIII Legion
8. Sneaky
9. Battletoads
10. The Ancients
11. Death Squad
12. Dog Eat Dog as they were very close with BH and work as a unit, at least BH claims that
So let me get this right, you are talking to people through methods outside of the game about what I am doing inside the game? A game which you no longer play? That is honestly level 10 stalker actions. That might be the creepiest thing I have ever seen. So through an app, or text or some method you contacted somebody who still plays and said hey can you let me know where ES's towns are and how much ID they have on them?

The fact that you went to that much effort to find out information about me is just creepy.

I don't even understand what these screen shots are. H9 was never close to going to war with H11, it doesn't even make any sense. Why would we want to fight H11? Did we really need more enemies? Are you trying to show me somebody doesnt like Joe? Of course there are people that don't like Joe, there are tons of people that don't like Joe. There are days I don't like Joe.
i dont think h10 would care a lot about breaking agreements with a house that is famous for breaking their agreements and deals, they stayed at war because they really have balls unlikely to h17
westerners dont know how to play smart and when to make peace and regroup, staying in a war with russians for 150 days isnt plan, its dedication but whether thats smart its debatable, anyways
good logic except for the fact we are still fighting and they are not? So now we have balls and they don't or we are stupid to keep fighting and not get peace like you said in your previous post. Make up your mind, or reread your post before you post again. You have spewed some much nonsense you don't even know what you are saying anymore.

I'm almost afraid to ask this, but if we are "famous" for break deals, hit me with a couple examples of when we did.
Spoiler! :
And before you mention our NAP with H19 on this map, they broke that by attacking H4 and we stood up for our ally
Spoiler! :
If you mention something before USA that was over 3 years ago and I wasnt in SOS then, so I won't know if its true or not
Spoiler! :
If you mention something stupid like a parish dispute, I am not even going to respond
Spoiler! :
please don't show up at my house you stalker
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

As long as your faction knows you contribute and your enemys know your name then its all good, dont worry about stats in total over the last 2 month I have sent out so many captains and breakers because I time with a few of my team mates regularly we kind of all click raze and its total pot luck who gets the raze. The Vengeful loves his stats but im always a big believer in teamwork and as long as your contributing your doing a good job. You can only work within your means.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Lawl you are funny ES, me not playing the game anymore and not enjoying it nearly as much as in the past doesnt mean i dont enjoy forum ^^
I can ask about anything i want and my friends will always tell me, wonder why
are you trying to talk me into something that you have no clue about and something that joe told me personally on my own teamspeak? when me and rascher spoke with him about what he wants to do next, when we were still thinking * is going on and what should we do he said he wants to make peace with 19 and go after 11 so he can gain some useful land in africa and oh well after all he doesnt care how many people he fight he likes to fight, or were you on mip ts and spoke with us? or joe was lying, so we did the best thing leaving h9?
these screenshots are proving that any house sos touches instantly wants to disband, bh went to h11 because they couldnt stand sos and they wouldve done it way earlier if igor wasnt plain stupid with his honor thing

i was running diplomacy aswell with h19 at that time and believe me if it wasnt for me you would never get india or any other *. you knew you want war and you looked for any opportunity to find war when h2 and h10 and h15 declared on h19, you found your chance, you didnt care about agreements. when h9 fought h19 you played rabbit, hopping on house 19s * hoping to get something, and thinking whether its good enough to stab h9 in the back, then no issue was hard enough to solve, whether that was h17 or 19s fault. but when all declared on russians things changed and you knew this is your best shot so a, what, PARISH DISPUTE. Attacking h4, like you cared much about h4 when all you wanted to get is land, wonder why h4 left you so quickly when you were so good staying up for them
Mantle

Post by Mantle »

Well yeah, few things in the past matter now. One of them is that 15 promised to their own people and people in other houses that they would fight 19 a time after war with 10. That time is up, where is the war?

you know, we can clearly see a trail of posturing, lies, deceit and manipulation from 15's leadership. and all for what? to come in number 2? like this new thing that they dont care and are leaving the game WHILE checking this forum DAILY.

if you had wheels you wouldnt be just any type of wagon. you would be a BANDWAGON... with spares. :)
ElectrickSabers

TotallyNotMicha wrote:tl:dr I have 0 proof of SOS ever breaking a deal and its totes legit that the first time I ever spoke to Joe on TS he revealed his plan to me. Especially after he knew I was in the bag for H19, he really had no reason to not trust me and give me miss information
Alright, I think I'm done here. I've grown bored destroying every post you make. So you can go back trolling everyone else how you single handily destroyed the most powerful house on the server.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

meatball2k wrote:As long as your faction knows you contribute and your enemys know your name then its all good, dont worry about stats in total over the last 2 month I have sent out so many captains and breakers because I time with a few of my team mates regularly we kind of all click raze and its total pot luck who gets the raze. The Vengeful loves his stats but im always a big believer in teamwork and as long as your contributing your doing a good job. You can only work within your means.

:) active fighters kill active players.

Lets do a little H9 W7 throw back called lets read his palm!

Dule91

Razes - 21 - Not war winning numbers for a forum warrior. In SHK if you want to win you need lots of people razing and fighting. Trust me I know ive won :)
Captures - 11, Yikes. So every war you put 1 village into a war zone, and then sit on ID and help monk a little eh? Grats.
Warrior Silver, so killed less than 20k enemy troops.
Miser Silver, so never had over a million gold. Need gold to fight.
Viking Gold, so he doesn't pillage....
Charity Gold, doesn't send weapons to the fighters I guess...
Flag raider gold, doesn't flag raid, which is fine cause he doesn't donate, doesn't fight.

.......Got the wolf diamonds though so there is that.

Meatball2k

Raze - 18 - Pretty good for him, but not as violent as you need.
Captures - 44 - A good number :) hopefully not all hand offs ;)
Least his account shows he makes money which translates to some fighting.

Mantle - Your account just looks like an inactive squire that sits on the forum all day complaining about life not being fair......

Stats don't tell the whole story, but they will give you an outline.

End of the day :) the first H15 war vs. H19, I probably had more offensive kills and captures vs. 19 than the 3 of you combined. So come on lads perk up buy some cards, catch up and when you do let me know.
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

people use alts even in forums to blame h15 :lol: :lol:
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:tl:dr I have 0 proof of SOS ever breaking a deal and its totes legit that the first time I ever spoke to Joe on TS he revealed his plan to me. Especially after he knew I was in the bag for H19, he really had no reason to not trust me and give me miss information
Alright, I think I'm done here. I've grown bored destroying every post you make. So you can go back trolling everyone else how you single handily destroyed the most powerful house on the server.
i should be done, as you are trying to quote me on something i didnt say. thats your own line. who said i dont have the proof?
ElectrickSabers

The Vengeful wrote:
meatball2k wrote:As long as your faction knows you contribute and your enemys know your name then its all good, dont worry about stats in total over the last 2 month I have sent out so many captains and breakers because I time with a few of my team mates regularly we kind of all click raze and its total pot luck who gets the raze. The Vengeful loves his stats but im always a big believer in teamwork and as long as your contributing your doing a good job. You can only work within your means.

:) active fighters kill active players.

Lets do a little H9 W7 throw back called lets read his palm!

Dule91

Razes - 21 - Not war winning numbers for a forum warrior. In SHK if you want to win you need lots of people razing and fighting. Trust me I know ive won :)
Captures - 11, Yikes. So every war you put 1 village into a war zone, and then sit on ID and help monk a little eh? Grats.
Warrior Silver, so killed less than 20k enemy troops.
Miser Silver, so never had over a million gold. Need gold to fight.
Viking Gold, so he doesn't pillage....
Charity Gold, doesn't send weapons to the fighters I guess...
Flag raider gold, doesn't flag raid, which is fine cause he doesn't donate, doesn't fight.

.......Got the wolf diamonds though so there is that.

Meatball2k

Raze - 18 - Pretty good for him, but not as violent as you need.
Captures - 44 - A good number :) hopefully not all hand offs ;)
Least his account shows he makes money which translates to some fighting.

Mantle - Your account just looks like an inactive squire that sits on the forum all day complaining about life not being fair......

Stats don't tell the whole story, but they will give you an outline.

End of the day :) the first H15 war vs. H19, I probably had more offensive kills and captures vs. 19 than the 3 of you combined. So come on lads perk up buy some cards, catch up and when you do let me know.
Is this like rate the SHK player: Vengeful edition?

Can you rate me?
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Electric Sabers lets seeeeeeeee

112 Razes
23 Captures

All the fight stats look good, little light on the bandit camps and wolf lairs to be in the 3 above league. The man would rather raze a village then cap it and why not, if the village is gone its gone, and he makes the gold and honor to back it up. Multiple villages in a war zone, with some in a safeish zone to back them up.

That boys is how you do it boys. You want to * about other people on the map not fighting the good fight you should have stats like his :)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”