MIP reached the bottom

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
marko7

Re: MIP reached the bottom

Post by marko7 »

J.J Watt wrote:Y'all are like pesky children.

Humble in victory, gracious in defeat.

Who cares who won or who didn't, HBO would beat anyone 1on1. :D
I doubt in that .... maybe you would, with me :D
marko7

Post by marko7 »

Naah I am done. There is no global will for fight against the Russians, so I just can't see the point of playing this game anymore.
I always consider myself as a warrior, I'm not interested for apples and cheese .... I was hoping I will die in battle, but when you fight against MIP and the others it's just impossible :D :D
So I decided to save my time.
I had 1 village lost ( attacked without a declaration of war at the beginning of the server by cp Lonely ), many razes and captures, an infinite number of breakers sent ... With BlackHand destroyed everything in West Africa, then killed Last legion in Libya, supported our house members in Kazakhstan with heavy artillery from Mali, and last and my favorite - made MIP quit the game :D
I think it's enough. Now it's time for a real life only.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

marko7 wrote:made MIP quit the game
10/10 standup practiced well enough
stated it before, mip leaving the game has nothing to do with things related to the game, maybe except for investigation on frankus account remaining forever although no evidence was found.
you are funny guy i will miss having fun reading your comments and claiming how good you are, too bad you never tried attacking me. i would taste that garbage catapult placement like in all bh.
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

J.J Watt wrote:Y'all are like pesky children.

Humble in victory, gracious in defeat.

Who cares who won or who didn't, HBO would beat anyone 1on1. :D

id love to fight anyone u guys 1 on 1...especially the vengeful as he just stab me in the back to remove me from argentina yhahahaha

unfortunatly thats imposs in this game and if it was possible it would just end in a credit card war that FF would LOVE!
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

TotallyNotJVC.com wrote:Haha J.J. Watt thinks HBO is actually good in any way ;) maybe even true now though when every real good players have left already or are leaving soon;)

David even when you dont play anymore you just randomly login to the forums from time to time and look how people you defeated make up crazy stories about how they bullied you out;)
BTW i am still watching your weekly videos so i know whats going on hehe. i guess i have been a bit too honest in my last posts with my chat account so i just found both my accounts banned now also on forums hahaha.

Russians won and MIP had good strategy and won too. the rest did not win and everything that happens from now is not to count anyways as FF opened a new world and so the competiotion on every further gc worlds is gone again;)

BTW Micha told me on whatsapp like one month ago that they were only staying and monking in mali to destroy BHs parishes and seats as they would also leave in a bit. Game is quite dead anyways lets all just move on right.
i knew i will be trendsetter in some way...but you took it to whole another level xD

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”