MIP reached the bottom

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: MIP reached the bottom

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:42 pm

DuLe91 wrote: I recorded some of your players using that bot. So with your logic if player get new village, its like they never lost one?

What did you get with that information? You just payed for nothing, its better to get unbanned old account then pay for some * info.

If you check that first link that you sent, he's not saying he's banned... he cant write msg's.
I dont see any point with 2nd and 3th link. Is that something that should matter? Also sewena is sending ID to frankus is he paying him/her with crowns? If i would sell my fp-s I would do it for real money not for some * crowns.
I heard you came on our TS you would see Countess on TS at that time.

About neutrals im not thinking on Zemun, and this players that you named. This players are not that active but raze is raze. Im not deffending them for low activity. As you can see they stopped playing but they are not banned so they are not alts (as you thinking). Some of them got health issue, but they will come back.

Vacation mode? Are you sure that elyan is the only one that didnt use VM?

Yes your totally right on only one thing. I should focus more on my last examp xD Then on this game.
Then show me the videos and i want to see where they are using this mighty tinytask you all claim.
Also, then if he is not banned, why he isnt playing on IgorGrozni or Igor Grozni accounts that he had back on w1 and eu2? Why did he suddenly went inactive and his village names were changed to Banned? Just because he has a mail ban? NO. His account is permanently banned or blocked. For cheating.
If you call players that are online 20h a day like zemun not active then i dont know who is active.
Nevertheless the villages that we lost were not carded, somehow your players, no matter if they were active or not, for 20 days, until you stopped sharing accounts on such large scale always carded their castles. No matter who they were or how many villages they had, if the attack went 3h or 3 min, always logged in, popped ID and cards.
Health issue but will come back. My guys have issues with prolonged work times but they will not come back. * this game.
With my logic if a faction loses 200k points because of removing 4 players and 2 players being reset which perfectly fits the number and hearing that we lost 100 villages and bought up 100 another charters and laid down 100 another castles and carded up 100 castles is really ridiculous statement
Who said that i paid for informations? XD I dont spend money in the game and i will purchase informations xD 10/10 would laugh again
Sewena is one of old polish players coming back from pl1 one and he is almost a mip player, except for he plays periodically, so him helping with interdicts on frankus for free is not a big deal. Its a teamwork. But purchasing interdicts is almost cheating, its not the same what cards, but its nearly the same what creating alt accounts to send you interdicts.

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Waiting for your mosaic of 100 razes on mip players.

Juris931

Post by Juris931 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:57 am

this is the player that is sending id in the screenshot
http://prntscr.com/aqrwoa

trading bot :D
( i posted this screen on forum so i deleted name , but was him in yemen lol )

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 am

Juris931 wrote:this is the player that is sending id in the screenshot
http://prntscr.com/aqrwoa

trading bot :D
( i posted this screen on forum so i deleted name , but was him in yemen lol )
Cmon juris, no way... he isnt in h19

Unhope

Post by Unhope » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:17 am

Misha, why always where you show up - the scandals, intrigues, investigations?
I stock up popcorn
very interesting debate

always your friend Artem =)))

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Unhope wrote:Misha, why always where you show up - the scandals, intrigues, investigations?
I stock up popcorn
very interesting debate

always your friend Artem =)))
Artem because im thug *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMdmPZ4Xk1w* xD
There were no scandals intrigues or investigations in H19 after all nor on raidcall nor on eu2 so not always, and i like to troll forums but oh well sometimes you cant just troll
присоединиться к нам иногда Макс вернулся в игру =D

on the other hand we see very interesting situation happening on the map
>variante inactive for 50 days
>igor goes on VM
>variante resets next day and spawns in australia and starts attacking mip

we both know its igor on variantes account but oh well yeah variante is a player from eu2 and he surely randomly started playing super active as soon as igor went on holidays so thats right 100% legit

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:12 pm

I really cant write as much as micha, I am spending my time ingame not * on forum..
Lets make it short
MIP uses tinytask
MIP cant win after 130 days of farming.
BH did raze more than 100 villages of MIP
I am NOT THE ONLY ONE who didnt go to vacation mode, I might do that for some 30 days. Some polish girls are stopping by(and they really like beach :lol: :lol: )
Didnt read all this crap u wrote so cant answer on any other quesitons u might asked.

P.S.
Tell mucha to ask some russians or germans who is variante98 and no, his name is not Igor.
Igor is working these days, he wants to visit Krakow and few other towns( he likes traveling)

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:16 pm

http://prntscr.com/aqzeka
I know you will check for that other printscreen, its ex h19 villa :twisted:

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:27 pm

lawl i can put variante98 on ts aswell and pretend im him
i know who is he, explain why he started being active immediately after igor went on vm
btw, you still hadnt delievered any proof of razing/capturing over 100 mip villages. told you, you are ridiculous if you claim to have razed 1/3rd of whole faction
your faction has less than 350 razes in total (they counted till 700th place or so)
i call that absolute bs that you razed 1/3rd of total FACTION razes using 3 people
funny stuff because yet you didnt deliever screenshot of not even one raze and you claim to have razed 100 villages of mip
as i said
deliever then screenshot with these 100 razes.

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:39 pm

well report variante lol, the only thing you are getting is more razes on your villages, closing to 150 !!!!!!

p.s.
lucek should rename faction to Made in Tickets

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”