MIP reached the bottom

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
marko7

Re: MIP reached the bottom

Post by marko7 »

Just admit that you lost and go back study for your exam ...
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

I didnt lose anything. If i kept playing i would go back to mali anyways with all villages and you couldnt do anything to me if i didnt want you to do it.
On the other hand you had only 1 big country and 3 small, whereas 1 mip held 9 countries plus 3 large counties upon a time. We can clearly see that you are good at stacking your villages in 1 place and defending it like that but as conquerors you simply suck ^^
marko7

Post by marko7 »

Everyone enjoys in different things. Our thing is razing people, your thing is monking counties and delete buildings. So when you said that you had 9 counties that doesn't mean you conquered them, it's just means you ''monked'' them. After some time you lost them because you sucks/burned all faith. And then ofc you quit the game, that's how you guys do.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

And stop talking about Variante is alt, Variante is old player since Russian worlds , he played here too, then took s break, now is back ... talking around that Igor is playing on that account is such a BS, so what if Reese become active again I should say Reese is Xn???
TotallyNotMicha

DavidSpy wrote:I don't believe either side tbh, Micha himself admitted he'd have to be an idiot to clue anyone in to their long term plans. To this day I don't understand why MIP is one of the most mentioned factions here on the forums.
Nah, actually when its regarding staying in the game i wouldnt leak my plans except for few people whom i trust, but while we are officially leaving the game i dont care at this point.
I already had left. Reese hasnt been actively playing for a pretty long time because of amount of work he has and he only plays for few days when he has some time so he can help in some way, but its still rather inactivity than activity. Playing 4 days in 2 months cant really be called active playing.
Xn is going to leave after he makes sure he does with mali whatever he wants to do.
Olog, roberto are staying till they waste all ressourcess as they are never coming back.
Rascher didnt play for 2 months. He logged in to add some ID but i havent seen him in 2 weeks.
Narwi, genezis, someone, mucha, groger are bored of the game as well and dont have time to play, neither they have will to do that.
Thats the core of the MIP. Others are in MIP but cant really be treated as MIP as they are new additions. Some of them will stay, some will not, i dont really care at this point. As far as i know lucek is going to stay on GC1 but the rest might play but not actively, and probably the players taht stay will play for next 2 weeks, as may is rather warm here and everyone goes out of their caves. Including myself.
Of course, we only monked everything we got and did nothing else. We bought crowns for our enemies to leave their villages, so they dont have to monk it. Reese funded it, thats why he is the greatest player to ever touch the game. His wallet and bank account are so deep, that we can just buy the land from enemy, and claim we are good.
All razes mip done was on neutral nipples so we can brag around with our achievements. Black Hand are the greatest players and if i were near to them i would have my * wide open just to let them * me, so i can brag around that ive been * by greatest shk players.
You are good in razing inactive castles and staying up till 4 am so you can launch attacks. You have amazing anti-social skills and you are probably top no-life faction that had ever touched the game. If we believe, that all of you have no ID bots and dont share LC. Which me, and you know is total absurd, cuz you had been doing that ever since 2011 and Praetoriani days. Account sharing FTW!
Also you should go on logic classes, i call it absurd to follow your way of thinking: Lonley0 was polish->mip is polish->lonley0 was trash->mip is trash
http://scr.hu/1vkg/ptge9
http://scr.hu/1vkg/08b3y
http://scr.hu/1vkg/2nlb6
http://scr.hu/1vkg/dlvsz
http://scr.hu/1vkg/8sorm
http://scr.hu/1vkg/347wt
http://scr.hu/1vkg/yrvpw
http://scr.hu/1vkg/38wwr
"we are not monkers"
quite crazy as for people that dont monk at all.
On the other hand, lets jump into leaderboards:

TOP 100 annihilator:
BH: 3 players
MIP (without me) 4 players, (with me, 148 razes, wouldve been 22nd) 5 players

TOP 300 annihilator:
BH: 5 players
MIP: 8/9 players (without/with me)

TOP 500 annihilator:
BH: 6 players (7 if we count jovanovic, but i am not sure if he should be counted into BH or DED on this server)
MIP: 14/16 (without me&mattti/with me&mattti)

TOP 100 conqueror:
BH: 1 player
MIP (without Mattti, he isnt playing anymore, but was MIP player: 2 players, (with Mattti) 3 players

TOP 300 conqueror:
BH: 1 (2 with jovanovic, but same what up in top 500 annihilator)
MIP: 8/9 (with/without mattti)

TOP 500 conqueror:
BH: 6 (7 with jovanovic)
MIP: 14 (16 with mattti)

Here you have some FACTS about what faction does what. Maybe we monk a lot, but that doesnt change the fact, that you monk back a lot too. And we have much more players, who had razed/captured villages.
I might lie, but achievements does not.
The ranking was taken at day 192 21:15:00 server time.

MIP monking:
lus7: triple diamond (but to be fair she monked everything when she was house 10 member, she barely monked anything in MIP)
xn: sapphire
akai: double diamond
someone: diamond
kumbas: diamond
olog: double diamond
reese: triple
roberto: double diamond

So, both faction has 8 members with diamond+ diplomat achievement. As i said before, Lus7 is a mip member, but joined us already with triple diamond achievement. You might as well count her in or out, as much as you please. But here are some facts:
1) MIP monked a lot, but BH aint worse- they in fact have as many, or even more players with diamond+ diplomat achievements
2) MIP has more players in top 100, 300 and 500 in BOTH annihilator and conqueror rankings.
3) To give you view into that, top 500 conqueror numbers:
MIP top 500 conqueror ranking players had captured 531 villages so far (including mattti it would be 601).
BH top 500 conqueror ranking players had captured 177 villages so far (including Jovanovic it would be 208)
MIP top 500 annihilator ranking players had razed 663 villages so far (including me and mattti it would be 834)
BH top 500 annihilator ranking players had razed 340 villages so far (including Jovanovic it would be 360)

You can decide if you want to count me, mattti or jovanovic in. Its up to every one and each from you to do or not do that. Oh, and i just want to clarify, that ziba is counted into MIP rankings, as he is MIP player, stayed in MIP for most of the time, uses MIP ts and plays with MIP players, just stays in PPN so its easier to swap flags without jumping in and out of the faction the entire time, as he, mattti and loreq used to work together in australia.

I might lie and be not objective about that but i deeply believe that ranking is objective in that regard and i even asked friends to count me numbers so i can give you exact details. Those are FACTS not opinions and for me its hard to believe that BH had razed, as Elyan loves to claim, 5-10 villages of MIP ever since war started, while that faction should have around 500 razes in total, with their top players having 340 razes, it makes me wonder, if they had not razed anyone else before in their previous wars. So, here you have facts, which i didnt prepare myself, you can go into leaderboards and check it yourself.
I would rather like not to hear things like DED and BA are also 1 group, i can claim that PPN and SP are the same group what MIP therefore their razes and captures should be taken into account aswell. BH and MIP are 2 separate factions and thats the status regarding monking and their war activities at day 192 21:15:00 server time.
You can claim all you want all we do is capture neutrals and raze inactive nipples but believe me this is total BS and we raze both active players and inactive players. Raze everything you can, why bother leaving enemy village inside of the land you want to capture, when he can come online every time and leave the easy opportunity to get rid of him? But oh well, we all know the truth, BH leaves all inactive players and attacks only active players that play cards, otherwise they are not worthy their time. Right?
Thats the end of my conversation on this thread, im not going to bother with it no more, but i can read some qqing and spreading lies from my beloved serbians again, you have facts and numbers, try to turn them around now, and try to deny that you are monking as often as we do.
Nevertheless the real MIP already said goodbye or is in process. Have fun in front of PC, n3rds, i rather take my exams seriously and have a rest during holidays, instead of staring at this * game and then have no sleep for next 3 months due to stress.

EDIT. wording
EDIT 2. I think i wouldve been top 500 in conqueror aswell, but i am not sure whether i had 24 or 22 captures. Cant tell so i dont take myself into sure numbers, but you can keep track of that too.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

First I want to say that was quite impressive post from someone who doesn't have time for the game because of his finals :)
First things first:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:Of course, we only monked everything we got and did nothing else. We bought crowns for our enemies to leave their villages, so they dont have to monk it. Reese funded it, thats why he is the greatest player to ever touch the game. His wallet and bank account are so deep, that we can just buy the land from enemy, and claim we are good.
All razes mip done was on neutral nipples so we can brag around with our achievements. Black Hand are the greatest players and if i were near to them i would have my * wide open just to let them * me, so i can brag around that ive been * by greatest shk players.
You are good in razing inactive castles and staying up till 4 am so you can launch attacks. You have amazing anti-social skills and you are probably top no-life faction that had ever touched the game.
Tnank you Sir ;)

2. Yup, we are monking hard too but only because we have to .... because if you. We don't like that. On the other side, you guys enjoy in that. I assume that when you delete a baraka from the parish you monked from us you experience orgasm ....

3. Annihilator leaderboard is generally BS. You can't compare our razes of fully carded castles, with online people who defend it, with razes you guys made. You just can't. You will never know what mean when you launch 10 attacks all in 5 minutes on the village on the other part of the map .... you just have not reached such perfection.

4. When you invaded Mali, it was all good, awesome. But when we strike back, suddenly you don't have anymore time to play :D :D :D
Not to mention that you are part of the wining house ... you will be the first faction that lost the war and was in the winning house:D

5. NOW you are free to leave. YOU LOST A WAR. I WON. SUCK IT!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

H19 Won though and everyone else lost, thats the war that matters.

3 houses of players happy to play 2nd fiddle to h19. The rest of the houses against them decent individually but unable to work as a team due to bad leaders, and huge egos.

1 thing I like about my faction, egos are left at the door when they walk in.
TotallyNotMicha

marko7 wrote:First I want to say that was quite impressive post from someone who doesn't have time for the game because of his finals :)
First things first:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:Of course, we only monked everything we got and did nothing else. We bought crowns for our enemies to leave their villages, so they dont have to monk it. Reese funded it, thats why he is the greatest player to ever touch the game. His wallet and bank account are so deep, that we can just buy the land from enemy, and claim we are good.
You are good in razing inactive castles and staying up till 4 am so you can launch attacks. You have amazing anti-social skills and you are probably top no-life faction that had ever touched the game.
Tnank you Sir ;)

2. Yup, we are monking hard too but only because we have to .... because if you. We don't like that. On the other side, you guys enjoy in that. I assume that when you delete a baraka from the parish you monked from us you experience orgasm ....

3. Annihilator leaderboard is generally BS. You can't compare our razes of fully carded castles, with online people who defend it, with razes you guys made. You just can't. You will never know what mean when you launch 10 attacks all in 5 minutes on the village on the other part of the map .... you just have not reached such perfection.

4. When you invaded Mali, it was all good, awesome. But when we strike back, suddenly you don't have anymore time to play :D :D :D
Not to mention that you are part of the wining house ... you will be the first faction that lost the war and was in the winning house:D

5. NOW you are free to leave. YOU LOST A WAR. I WON. SUCK IT!
I have time for the game, but i dont want to play it also because of my finals. For me its a waste of time.
I am not sure if you realised that not even most of us played in mali. Quite funny, huh? Reeses activity, 3 times in 2 months, but you would say that he was active the entire time, especially with 20 days ID on the 4 villages he had left.
You can ask spartak, ive told him that MIP is going to quit in april/may because of the summer time and we all had discussed that in faction and agreed upon that. But funny policy where you can block a player without any evidence and giving him any reasons, or giving most retarded excuse ever, that is entirely not true, like groger, is just making us not willing to play the game no more. And the weather is better than expected.
"when we strike back", we started leaving the game BEFORE you had any village in our lands (mattti), its not a thing that is game related in terms of ressources of war; we dont have people with no faith points, everyone has at least 200k, thats not a problem. Even inside of mali people didnt want to play anymore after some period of time, you didnt have any influence on that, thats why we went into mali, because we knew we will quit and you have to wash your fp for monking or you lose your country, if someone wants to delete barracks then he will, i dont have any influence on that ^^
Your fully carded castles are funny, i dont recall anyone from mip being razed who would even log in to card their castles, and i dont think that russians in kazakhstan or anywhere else would also card their castles every single time. You are claiming we raze offline nipples, but thats hilarious, generally everyone we had razed in thailand, india, myanmar, mali, canada, australia, tibet, africa was active player either online or caught offline, statistics dont lie, we are better in terms of everything, except for anti-social skills.
Oh, and didnt plenty of you diamond achievements from monking in russian lands, where you barely flipped any countries?
http://scr.hu/1vkg/axbpw
launched within 4 minutes. Busted.
10 attacks in 5 minutes aint a big deal really, you are kinda noob if you claim thats perfection, no, thats not, thats just correct placement of villages and good angle of parishes towards the village, learn the game mechanics, noob.
Btw, 60% of the attacks in mali were launched within 3-8 minutes window, so either you are retarded, or you forgot you used to log into every account to send id from excommed village. 4h id everywhere, send id, play all cards, go inactive again, not AS.
Anyways, im not going to use imgur because i dont care, you can click on link or you can not do that its up to you.
I am donezo with answering in forum at all for some time and i might come back in few weeks to see you crying.
MIP are like hulks, they never die, they go to other game to regroup, because some are just too boring after period of time.
Again, be proud of the natural clock creating winter and in late march/april/may spring, because if not for that and funny ff policy you wouldnt have won anything. We will log in sometimes to watch how you struggle with russians anyway ^^
marko7

Post by marko7 »

Why do you think I will fight Russians in the future?
Now when I am done with you coccksuckers I can quit too.... or visit some * .... a lot of them have big mouth like you, they will end like you
erpages

Post by erpages »

@Dule91

There is a little difference between Hulks and MIP: One fought and joined and the other went neutral and joined.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”