MIP reached the bottom

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: MIP reached the bottom

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

prove these "150 villages" or i call total bs rofl
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

closing to 150 razes is not same as we did 150 razes
TotallyNotMicha

you are not even close to 50 yet
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

made in tickets
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

Hehe this guy is hilarious, Vari multiaccount xD

Anyway Micha remind me something, did I claim some 2 weeks ago that francus is banned and you said he wasn't, that he is just busy visiting his family due to Easter?

About capping villages from BH pls give us some evidence. I can say for people around me, cuz that's where I pay most attention. Boughessa parish - Narwi took out some inactive guy, while Mucha took 2 villages from Dawid88 (Polish guy, probably some of your multi or old friend, cuz he opened her path for cap).

Menaka parish - Olog capped H17 guy, later gave village to Maxi, while Lucek got village from that Russian dude claiming in messages that he is staying out of war, but later joined H5, then H19. His "girlfriend" is in H6 and in Boughessa parish under 24/7 ID.

Kidal parish there were 4 x H19 villages there and all of them were charters. SomeoneNW bought and passed them to ziba, Narwi, Olog and later another guy. Narwi got razed but he bought on same place again.

Kangare parish AKai47 capped Dundin who is neutral and not so active, but he got razed few days ago, while rom dude bought all his villages and is sitting under 2 days of ID always.

All in all I don't see any major BH player losing many villages.
TotallyNotMicha

Dawid88 was a multiaccount of RESET faction, h18 then h15.
Frankus is still not banned. He cant be banned because they have no evidence. Investigating an account should last 1 day, 2 days max, and thats what we were thinking, well, they found nothing, cant prove anything, yet refuse to close the investigation. Why would i tell you that someone cant access his account while at state of war? Retard xD
Kidal was a place to time quick timings so they found good spot for charters. Frankus went on 16 with charters due to honor penalty. But h17 faction frakcija which was either multiaccounts or retarded serbians just like you who you later acquired shouldnt be counted as BH? Oh well, you raze some french or God knows who and claim they are mip, while we still played you barely razed anyone outside mali. Now that people decided to quit and dont play besides few players you claim you are good becuause you just raze the villages of people who wont log in again, and if they will, they will not do that to play actively anymore xD
We all know that while MIP still played the game you lost far more villages than us. After all, who cares about villages. Its something easily replaceable. Well, you should be called kings of charters after all, bought 10000 charters in mali thinking it would stop country flipping.
We all knew that we will quit in may at last, some of us maybe even earlier. I dont want to play on GC1 actively anymore and that speeded my decision up which made more mip players decide to quit the game. Those who you see playing, 80% of them still play just to waste their ressourcess as they are never coming back, neither going on GC1. You will still have to wash more FP into mali, even though you will stay and we will leave and wont care at all.
On the other hand i want to see 150 villages of MIP players being razed while they played the game. Not after they left. Everyone can raze Rascher or manishe when all rascher did in last 2 months was go online for 5 minutes, prolong ID in mali and log out, while manishe logged once or twice into the game in past 3 months just to cuss groger out for taking flags from his parishes :D
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

yo, made in tickets, dont you have some multi accounts to report?
MIP IS DEAD.
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

By fighting you accomplished nothing, all you did is managed to flip Mali few times for short period and that is only by MONKING!

First Crown Prince, also Polish, LonleY0 was based in Mali along with his H16 and BH was fighing them from start of the server. After that without much rest continued fighting. For all that time MIP was FARMING and gathering FP's, which they later used to flip Mali and say they are best faction in game -_-

Also you say BH players are only buying charters, pls provide us few screenshots where any of BH players have more then 1 new village. If even they have any it's to prevent MIP from buying charter in parish and flip it with monks (later destroy castle and delete buildings in it). But those new villages get clean soon after by our guys.

If someone is "King of the charters" that should probably be competition between SomeoneNW, Roberto, Reese (I don't care that he is online 5 min, if it's even him and not any of you on his acc), Loreq ...

You started losing ground long before it was announced that GC2 is opening, probably due to the fact that you burned most of your FP's, but yea sure, use that as an excuse...
Dolcinium

Post by Dolcinium »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:Dawid88 was a multiaccount of RESET faction, h18 then h15.
Frankus is still not banned. He cant be banned because they have no evidence. Investigating an account should last 1 day, 2 days max, and thats what we were thinking, well, they found nothing, cant prove anything, yet refuse to close the investigation. Why would i tell you that someone cant access his account while at state of war? Retard xD
Kidal was a place to time quick timings so they found good spot for charters. Frankus went on 16 with charters due to honor penalty. But h17 faction frakcija which was either multiaccounts or retarded serbians just like you who you later acquired shouldnt be counted as BH? Oh well, you raze some french or God knows who and claim they are mip, while we still played you barely razed anyone outside mali. Now that people decided to quit and dont play besides few players you claim you are good becuause you just raze the villages of people who wont log in again, and if they will, they will not do that to play actively anymore xD
We all know that while MIP still played the game you lost far more villages than us. After all, who cares about villages. Its something easily replaceable. Well, you should be called kings of charters after all, bought 10000 charters in mali thinking it would stop country flipping.
We all knew that we will quit in may at last, some of us maybe even earlier. I dont want to play on GC1 actively anymore and that speeded my decision up which made more mip players decide to quit the game. Those who you see playing, 80% of them still play just to waste their ressourcess as they are never coming back, neither going on GC1. You will still have to wash more FP into mali, even though you will stay and we will leave and wont care at all.
On the other hand i want to see 150 villages of MIP players being razed while they played the game. Not after they left. Everyone can raze Rascher or manishe when all rascher did in last 2 months was go online for 5 minutes, prolong ID in mali and log out, while manishe logged once or twice into the game in past 3 months just to cuss groger out for taking flags from his parishes :D
Poor MIcha, You can just get on your knees and admit total defeat of your MIP. Your members were hunted down by BlackHand all over the map. Whole server can testify that ,) Your villages got razed/capped in Mali, Australia, Siberia and all over Asia. Now MIP is shattered in pieces and You all can just get lost to another world or stop playing because you have been served with humiliating defeat. Admit it and get lost from here as your faction members do these days one by one.
TotallyNotMicha

hunting inactive players is easy :D
and my players still have more than 300k fp, several of them have over 400-500k
we quit not because of lack of ressources but because of retarded firefly policy, weather and the game when you dont do anything else than attacking is boring
if i was going to make screenshots every time you buy charters i would need to buy several premium accounts on screenshot sites
anyways have fun getting rekt and razing inactives claiming you are better razing a castle of a player that hadnt logged in for 2 months than me razing active viscount or earl *wink*

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”