MIP reached the bottom

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
marko7

MIP reached the bottom

Post by marko7 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:46 am

As the subject says, it's about MADE IN POLAND faction. It was a lot of hard words between us before, but their last move has left me speechless .... What did they do you wonder, so I made whole new topic !?
I will explain. Almost 2 months of war between us, all they did was monking, monking, monking ... tons of faith they spent, but from now one they have new strategy. Monk parishes from us again and this time- delete buildings! :D
I know there is a topic already here about this subject, but hey I am now talking about MASSIVE deleting, in every parish they monked today they deleted barracks ..... so my question is, ARE WE SO SUPERIOR then you in every way, so your only chance to save your villages in China, Thailand, Myanmar ..... IS TO DELETE OUR PARISHES???

IF YOU MONKED US FROM OUR PARISHES, ATTACK US THEN WITH THOSE PARISHES YOU STUPID NOOBS!

Xn is on vacation. He used to attack with parishes, as I know. Micha isn't general anymore, does he have something with this? I doubt, but he is here so he can replay. There are also some good players there too, but the others ..... majority ... ARE YOU SERIOUS? Terrible Loreq ( quit the game, abaddoned all his villas, took 10 charters in Mali + talking about his alts to us in game mails, will see what admins will tell about that), Olog-Haii, Roberto721 ( I call him one-night Roberto cuz he's losing one village per night ), Groger 75 ( came back from vacation, delete barakka, went again on vacation), frankus_19 ( banned 10 days ago I think, his friends are ID-ing his villages since then ), and many others ....

The point of this topic is that I wanted clearly and loudly to say what I think about this faction. And there were moments before when I thought that they even know something, how to play .... I was wrong.

And for the end -TY MIP FOR GIVING THIS CREDIT TO BLACK HAND. No matter what will happen in the future, with this server&GC2&other things, I will always know that ''great'' Made in Poland faction needed to delete buildings in parishes cuz that's the only way to stop BlackHand from smashing them. And now I am going to sleep, with smile on my face ;)

Regards.

snoopynb1

Re: MIP reached the bottom

Post by snoopynb1 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:59 am

http://prntscr.com/aq12lc

http://prntscr.com/aq12uj

Most of MIP faction (apart from a very few honorable exceptions) is obviously supporting this player by following his lead and doing the same things he is. Developed parishes are less relevant at this point of the game, but the fact if you can't win the war fairly you result to insulting, cheating, griefing and intentionally trying to destroy the game experience for others should not be condoned by admins or the community.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:21 am

Not to jump on inslting and name calling but some factions in this game are unreal, just blatantly cheating.

i dont care what anyone says, if any player can react to a monk within 90 seconds on a regular basis at various times of the day or as soon as attacks are launched players appear online without any trading, scouting, attacking or anything else. They sit online for hours but do little trading or scouting but within minutes they respond to monks or any sort of timed attack.

Players in there faction appear to go neutral and go inactive and with no actiivty and captain launched 4 minutes out this duke with 1 village appears online within 4 minutes to defend and pass of the village to his former team mates or another player who was inactive appears with nipple caps alderman and squire then hands villages off to vanish again.

Frustrating when your facing blatant cheaters but what can you do, submit a ticket but chances are there is very little to detect this type of cheating.

Either they are chetaing but I may be wrong maybe they just sit glued to there attack screen and do nothing else, must be pretty boring though just watching a screen I have heard there is various ways to keep an eye on other peoples accounts which is what I believe they do then when they see something timed they just ID village, as thats what happens daily, send a monk ID, time attack ID then they sit off ID all day. there is no skill involved and no respect given to these type of players, people say there studs, there not studs there * the worst type of cheater you can get in the game more so they people using bots for abit of extra gold or using the odd alt account for a vassal just pure horrible cheating which is very hard to play against.

RANT OVER, I hope my ticket is picked up and the people who look into this act accordingly. (I doubt it)

Juris931

Post by Juris931 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:36 am

when i am at home sometimes i sit here for hours and don't move anything , because i have 500 trops into my castle :cry:

anyway if you guys are angry because they are deleting your parishes means that they are causing damage to you
but most important thing is that mip are slowing the strongest faction , i think they did a good job because we all know how hard is invade your homeland .... is pretty impossibile find BH players offline

snoopynb1

Post by snoopynb1 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:57 am

Not about the parishes, they were doing this on and off since the war started, its about negative attitude towards the game and a player openly stating he farms multiple accounts with faith points just to have an edge. I think that's a bit beyond having an effective strategy to hurt your opponent.

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:02 am

Juris, I dont see how are they doing damage to us when they lose 5-10 villas every 24h...Destor your parishes? Ok, np, there is pleanty of flags in Qinghai, Myanmar, Thailand, India, that can be rebuilded very fast :)
Unfortunately, they cant repear their razed villages xD
The only thing they are showing now is that they are angry and * because of our activity, our teamplay and their stupidity.
I sometimes just sit and do nothing, or maybe I write messages, reubilding my villages...a lot of things can be done without relising traders, scouts, attacks...
Apparently MIP's helper TinyTask makes them think everyone else is cheating like they do. Sorry, not us. Not even one member of BH was banned here, we got couple of messages restrictions but thats it :lol:
I love to see 130day farming faction cant do anything to faction that was in war from day 5. Except delete parish castles xD

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:50 am

Lol i love how you claim that at least 60 villages that youve lost in mali is nothing and all we do is monking monking monking when you raze people that dont even play the game that much at 4am
they do it because they leave the game
frankus is not banned, he is investigated and there are no proofs that he is cheating because he is not but apparently ff wants him to confess to something that he didnt do (and on top of that they cant prove it) and leaves the game
i already left with one leg and second leg will go in few days but if they decide they want to make your faction irrelevant with deleting parishes its their own thing
also i would like to figure out where this 5-10 villages every night comes from, since so far you razed only 6 villages of active players and rest was inactive like manishe lol
elyan the person who hasnt razed any mip member talking about razing mip, thats hilarious, but we all knoow that

YOU ARE RETARDED

KamMik

Post by KamMik » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Report that mail and dude and boom should be banned :D Some people are really stupid xD

Elyan

Post by Elyan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:06 pm

ahhahahaha, you took 60 villages from mali? thats even bigger lie than loreq claiming he has 450k faith ahahahaha
frankus IS BANNED, because he was using tinytask bot for trading for more than 48h.
You little shiity liar.
I dont understand how oleg, rascher, roberto, akai, genezis, richip, sulekpl, henryk V are inactives?
P.S. There are 4 factions invading our terriories, you are not only ones we raze, and If I didnt raze or cap any MIP member, at least I sent at least 2 breakers per village that was razed/caped :)
What do you know? Lying? You are good at it, but you dont have a single fact backing up any of your stories, faction of cheaters and hack user, thats all what you are, and ofc, you are best at reporting us for multi accounts, but none of us is banned because we dont have multies u little *.

DIE FROM JEALOUSY !

marko7

Post by marko7 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:34 pm

KamMik wrote:Report that mail and dude and boom should be banned :D Some people are really stupid xD
We did.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”