It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:40 pm



Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Death of the Hulk 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:16 am
Posts: 164
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
underthunder wrote:
The Vengeful wrote:
:) I card because I work 80 hours a week, not because I want to. Do remember a lot of us carders are basically buying time to play the game, I have about hmmmmmm 6 hours a week I run trade carts, I have to card heavy to make those 6 hours count because I cant normal trade like some of these guys who seem to be online all the * time without a job.

On top of that you don't see my carts and scouts going unless I need them for something specific as I rather play other video games unless I really need to trade, hence the carts and scouts.

So do remember some of us card simply because if we didn't we wouldn't be able to play with our friends who have more time.


thats still not a good enough excuse for you to be able to buy such massive advantages over others

how about we just turbo the whole game...then what excuse will you have to buy advantages over others?


Not my fault I have a good job :) why don't you ask Bernie sanders to give away free card packs as president to add onto all the other things hes gonna give away for free and make someone like me pay for.


Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:46 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2253
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
I really dont know if Underthunder is the biggest forum troll going but the simple fact is if people didnt pay a load of money for packs then the chances are the developers wouldnt keep building the game when they get no return.

So as much as you dislike people "paying to win" its part of the game and not just part of this game but part of pretty much every game which is supposedly free to play, when a game is free to play you think the developers are sitting back doing it for nothing, they rely on people buying crowns/gold/diamonds/coins to help them improve the game and also pay them a wage.

If you dont like this type of game then go and find a game where you dont have to post 6000 times saying the same thing, its boring now. I dont think you have said anything constructive and just moan like a bitc*.

If you dont like it, uninstall the game and play on call of duty or something, I cant even dsay fifa anymore as people pay to win on that now....

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:40 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 pm
Posts: 184
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
meatball2k wrote:
I really dont know if Underthunder is the biggest forum troll going but the simple fact is if people didnt pay a load of money for packs then the chances are the developers wouldnt keep building the game when they get no return.

So as much as you dislike people "paying to win" its part of the game and not just part of this game but part of pretty much every game which is supposedly free to play, when a game is free to play you think the developers are sitting back doing it for nothing, they rely on people buying crowns/gold/diamonds/coins to help them improve the game and also pay them a wage.

If you dont like this type of game then go and find a game where you dont have to post 6000 times saying the same thing, its boring now. I dont think you have said anything constructive and just moan like a bitc*.

If you dont like it, uninstall the game and play on call of duty or something, I cant even dsay fifa anymore as people pay to win on that now....


oh just cuz i keep hitting to the bone with my sword of common sense you got to call me a troll haha

come on man...u think pay-to-win is the way this gaming world is gonna end up?......and thats it...the end?

you should be thanking me for trying to return some health to the spirit of gaming snapsnap wake up u zombie u su ck at this game...time to put some money in!


Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:59 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 106
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
They should just remove politics card from the game and it all will be good.. Most retarded cards ever even thought i use them every time i monk.. Give far too big advantage.


Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:20 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm
Posts: 332
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
meatball2k wrote:
I really dont know if Underthunder is the biggest forum troll going but the simple fact is if people didnt pay a load of money for packs then the chances are the developers wouldnt keep building the game when they get no return.

So as much as you dislike people "paying to win" its part of the game and not just part of this game but part of pretty much every game which is supposedly free to play, when a game is free to play you think the developers are sitting back doing it for nothing, they rely on people buying crowns/gold/diamonds/coins to help them improve the game and also pay them a wage.

If you dont like this type of game then go and find a game where you dont have to post 6000 times saying the same thing, its boring now. I dont think you have said anything constructive and just moan like a bitc*.

If you dont like it, uninstall the game and play on call of duty or something, I cant even dsay fifa anymore as people pay to win on that now....

aint nobody bigger than me


Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 7163
Location: WI, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
Always get a good chuckle at the comments to the effect of "Man, we sure had some good times playing SHK didn't we?" "Yeah.... But FÜCK Firefly".

I'm not saying the game doesn't have it's issues or that I agree with all the decisions made by Firefly but take a step back, if you enjoyed the game for a good solid six months, it's a good effin' game! Most games struggle to hold my attention for 2 hours.

And the "P2W" crowd, what's your point? Rockstar just released the figures on what they earned just from micro transactions, it's massive, the system isn't changing because it works whether you like it or not. Even Clash is heavily pay to win if you want to be a contender for the top bracket of global players, stronghold kingdoms abuses this a bit more than most but any game you take a look at that isn't core is usually heavily laden with microtransactions these days.

_________________
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage


Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:19 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 pm
Posts: 184
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
DavidSpy wrote:
Always get a good chuckle at the comments to the effect of "Man, we sure had some good times playing SHK didn't we?" "Yeah.... But FÜCK Firefly".

I'm not saying the game doesn't have it's issues or that I agree with all the decisions made by Firefly but take a step back, if you enjoyed the game for a good solid six months, it's a good effin' game! Most games struggle to hold my attention for 2 hours.

And the "P2W" crowd, what's your point? Rockstar just released the figures on what they earned just from micro transactions, it's massive, the system isn't changing because it works whether you like it or not. Even Clash is heavily pay to win if you want to be a contender for the top bracket of global players, stronghold kingdoms abuses this a bit more than most but any game you take a look at that isn't core is usually heavily laden with microtransactions these days.


key words being "these days"

today top bracket of any pay-to-win game means NOTHING...but it SURE would mean something if someone was top bracket of a balanced game...players would actually know if they are good or not...and that could lead into world competitions for real life money and fame


Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 7163
Location: WI, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
underthunder wrote:

key words being "these days"

today top bracket of any pay-to-win game means NOTHING...but it SURE would mean something if someone was top bracket of a balanced game...players would actually know if they are good or not...and that could lead into world competitions for real life money and fame


These days are relevant because it's the time period we are currently talking about, now, in the present. Why would I bother about what gaming was like 10 years ago? It's entirely irrelevant to the discussion taking place in this thread. The market has spoken, micro transactions are mainstream for pretty much any game that's not core, there are exceptions but it's few and far between.

_________________
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage


Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:09 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm
Posts: 1047
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
underthunder wrote:
..and that could lead into world competitions for real life money and fame


So yesterday here with that. Koreans have been paying players and holding televised events for years now with the faster play team based games where a match lasts 20minutes to resolve a victor

U.S opened its first university this year to focus on training players to become professional gamers . I am sure if you google it you will find more about it.

However SHK's is not that kind of a game and fits in the gaming niche that it shares with so many others which so many people demand to play

wake up

_________________
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's


Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:19 am
Posts: 936
Location: World 2
Reply with quote
Post Re: Death of the Hulk
underthunder made me not to come to the forums for a month or 2 ...whenever there is a new post you see him b*tching about pay to win * .....

_________________
Royal Flush forever


Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:10 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.