Death of the Hulk

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
IkeTurner

Re: Death of the Hulk

Post by IkeTurner » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:06 am

Alright folks thats all the time i have for today, Ill be back next month for the "Monthly Roast Session"

IsmalDovisally

Post by IsmalDovisally » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Well kreen all respect for you and your faction but sorry mate hulks quit the server so you won nothing else

13th was a nightmare for you guyz and you know that very well

The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:29 pm

IsmalDovisally wrote:Well kreen all respect for you and your faction but sorry mate hulks quit the server so you won nothing else

lol good to know that at any point I can quit something and not consider it a loss.

BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:10 pm

The Vengeful wrote:
IsmalDovisally wrote:Well kreen all respect for you and your faction but sorry mate hulks quit the server so you won nothing else

lol good to know that at any point I can quit something and not consider it a loss.
If you play chess for example, you can flip the table and quit :arrow: :arrow: draw

IsmalDovisally

Post by IsmalDovisally » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:49 am

13th quit because he has something to do with his family, you want to consider it as a loss ?
one day you will release how much time you wasted on a game and forget about your real life
veneful you`re always trying to make a storm in a tea cup

Juris931

Post by Juris931 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:28 am

in this game you win if you have time
if you don't have time to play you lose , you can chose to lose fp or villages ..... 13th has left all villages , so he lost all villages yes :D

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:23 pm

yup sit at your computer 24/7 and your indestructible, sit at your computer for 2-3 hours a day and stay off ID chances are you will come home to very little left standing.

The skill is in who you can get timing with you and working as a team with what you have got in your faction and making every player in your faction able to defend attacks and join in with attacks, thats where the russians excel and the non russians fall to pieces. Most factions recruit higher ranked players just because of the rank then when war comes those players leave, get reset or do nothing but farm. They would not last 2 minutes in russian factions. Thats why I have to respect what h19 does but still love to destroy them.

Back on topic, Hulks are still going strong at around 1,4 million points seems decent enough to me. One player doesnt make a faction.

erpages

Post by erpages » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 pm

meatball2k wrote:Back on topic, Hulks are still going strong at around 1,4 million points seems decent enough to me. One player doesnt make a faction.
I agree with you. A strong faction is not because a few players, is because they have organization. Ofc money help but if the rich guy in your team suddenly stops to play whatever the reason is, then, you are * if you can't stand for your self.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:49 pm

erpages wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Back on topic, Hulks are still going strong at around 1,4 million points seems decent enough to me. One player doesnt make a faction.
I agree with you. A strong faction is not because a few players, is because they have organization. Ofc money help but if the rich guy in your team suddenly stops to play whatever the reason is, then, you are * if you can't stand for your self.
unless if he keeps whole north of South America strong and tight pretty much by himself

erpages

Post by erpages » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

In that case, if the faction can't survive without him, they are going to have a pretty hard moment lol
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”