Death of the Hulk

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Warped

Re: Death of the Hulk

Post by Warped »

W1 pre-age1 was great.

No OP cards, many bugs to abuse.

Good times.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Everyone fought everyone and minor and major wars going around, then centering about 2 big alliances fighting each other, with several smaller wars, almost like eu1 as they claim, but it went on for over 3 years ;p
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

When I first started playing this game in world 5 that was actually also decent there was various battles going on and many different houses contesting each land.

It seems first thing house Marshalls do these days is form alliances so its impossible to have those small battles around the map without everyone else joining in.

Even w6 had like 5 huses in Scotland all fighting each other and various houses ine gland battling each other.

These days its just super alliances trying to wipe out everyone within 100 days then farming the rest of the days, * *.

Plus you got crazy * cheaters which seems to be undetectable no matter how obvious it is. No the wonder FF lose so much money when people complain nd get there money back.

#frustrated
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
there was no such competetive and there never will be as competetive world as world 1

Unless FF got smart (what a novelty that would be lol) and recreated it, for those who wish to play by skill and not depend on cards . . . this would probably eliminate most of the heavy carders who lack the skill to compete on such a map while creating a place for those who feel let down by the P2W environment surrounding SHK. It would not be difficult to do, I suspect, and would make a great many players happy. If FF were to make such a world, I imagine it would be one of the most active and enjoyable maps to play. :D
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

:) I card because I work 80 hours a week, not because I want to. Do remember a lot of us carders are basically buying time to play the game, I have about hmmmmmm 6 hours a week I run trade carts, I have to card heavy to make those 6 hours count because I cant normal trade like some of these guys who seem to be online all the * time without a job.

On top of that you don't see my carts and scouts going unless I need them for something specific as I rather play other video games unless I really need to trade, hence the carts and scouts.

So do remember some of us card simply because if we didn't we wouldn't be able to play with our friends who have more time.
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

The Vengeful wrote::) I card because I work 80 hours a week, not because I want to. Do remember a lot of us carders are basically buying time to play the game, I have about hmmmmmm 6 hours a week I run trade carts, I have to card heavy to make those 6 hours count because I cant normal trade like some of these guys who seem to be online all the * time without a job.

On top of that you don't see my carts and scouts going unless I need them for something specific as I rather play other video games unless I really need to trade, hence the carts and scouts.

So do remember some of us card simply because if we didn't we wouldn't be able to play with our friends who have more time.
thats still not a good enough excuse for you to be able to buy such massive advantages over others

how about we just turbo the whole game...then what excuse will you have to buy advantages over others?
chaser9

Post by chaser9 »

waaa waa waaa, carders are part of the game, don't like it go play elsewhere.

Simple as that
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

chaser9 wrote:waaa waa waaa, carders are part of the game, don't like it go play elsewhere.

Simple as that
when theres another game similiar to this thats not pay-to-win,ill likely go play it for sure

until then the discussion goes on..and we will see in the end what most people like to play
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

underthunder wrote:
The Vengeful wrote::) I card because I work 80 hours a week, not because I want to. Do remember a lot of us carders are basically buying time to play the game, I have about hmmmmmm 6 hours a week I run trade carts, I have to card heavy to make those 6 hours count because I cant normal trade like some of these guys who seem to be online all the * time without a job.

thats still not a good enough excuse for you to be able to buy such massive advantages over others

how about we just turbo the whole game...then what excuse will you have to buy advantages over others?
Not my fault I have a good job :) why don't you ask Bernie sanders to give away free card packs as president to add onto all the other things hes gonna give away for free and make someone like me pay for.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I really dont know if Underthunder is the biggest forum troll going but the simple fact is if people didnt pay a load of money for packs then the chances are the developers wouldnt keep building the game when they get no return.

So as much as you dislike people "paying to win" its part of the game and not just part of this game but part of pretty much every game which is supposedly free to play, when a game is free to play you think the developers are sitting back doing it for nothing, they rely on people buying crowns/gold/diamonds/coins to help them improve the game and also pay them a wage.

If you dont like this type of game then go and find a game where you dont have to post 6000 times saying the same thing, its boring now. I dont think you have said anything constructive and just moan like a bitc*.

If you dont like it, uninstall the game and play on call of duty or something, I cant even dsay fifa anymore as people pay to win on that now....

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”