Another example of H-10

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Killershyt

Re: Another example of H-10

Post by Killershyt »

" PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION!"

"HULKS NEVER DIE, WE ONLY GO TO * AND REGROUP!"

From a true Hulkimaniac.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Killershyt wrote:" PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION!"

"HULKS NEVER DIE, WE ONLY GO TO * AND REGROUP!"

From a true Hulkimaniac.
Not sure about all that mate, this whole display put quite a stench on hulks that many want to get as far away from as possible

Even players in H-10 talk in the shadows ;)

It was kind of interesting because when the threat came to remove some of my villages (and I offered those in Canada). I was curious who would be the one to step up and attach themselves to this odor . Certainly if I were on that side of the fence I would steer clear of being involved

Lets just say you are not aware of the feelings in all your house
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

Priest, you are a garbage player, you would never be able to 1 vs 1 me of any of the guys that are true Hulks, you might hemorrhage cards like a playboy and you might have played since this non existent alpha 5 you praise so highly but youre nothing but a scrub, so keep talking big boy, your FP will run out, and when it does, you can run, but you'll never truly hide
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

PG, everyone can see what you are trying to do... stop embarrassing yourself. If you seek drama I am sure you can find plenty of it running in your own threads. So, with all due respect, mind your own business!

The Hulks have shown that they are one of the most skillful and deadliest striking forces in this server. This smear campaign that you and others are running against them outside of the game is petty and shameful.

Why dont you try sending armies instead of empty and shallow statements? I would hope you will find it much more satisfying.
Priest Guardian

the only display here is what H-10 makes of themselves. Everyone can see that
Priest Guardian

Those directly involved in my relocation (with now teammates) into Central America. With help from Tess(H-15) who we are joining today

Will know the events that unfolded surrounding the whole event. Which led to very rude/vulgar forum posting of 1 individual. Unfortunately because of that players connection to H-10 it in some way indirectly blemishes a house as a whole. After all we are connected to the house we reside and any event as huge as this past one will reflect on others. No house is immune to it or faction of its own players

Its politics after all and SHK's is full of it and deep rooted in its play. All RL politic rules apply

As a general principle of game play, I know our faction does not tolerate such rude/vulgar individuals and immediately remove them from the fold. As they do not represent what we stand for ;)
Priest Guardian

DavidSpy wrote: Why should a lowly player who only joined the game a month ago assume the accusations you made against House 10 are anything but a smear campaign?
Well all of the offending accounts have been deleted and removed from these forums (as should be). So actual proof of some of my claims are forever gone (for those who missed out). Only a couple quoted sentences remain.

I suspect some new players who are salty and rough around the edges may be looking to join a group of players like that (their choice)

But yet others will read the comments posted by those remaining H-10 players and decide otherwise. It comes down to what a player wishes to be associated with when playing a video game for entertainment ;)
Chaosu

Post by Chaosu »

Priest Guardian wrote:As a general principle of game play, I know our faction does not tolerate such rude/vulgar individuals and immediately remove them from the fold. As they do not represent what we stand for ;)
I'm glad that prominent Ghosts of War member who had offensive village names removed by SHK was promptly excluded from your faction.
Priest Guardian

Chaosu wrote:
Priest Guardian wrote:As a general principle of game play, I know our faction does not tolerate such rude/vulgar individuals and immediately remove them from the fold. As they do not represent what we stand for ;)
I'm glad that prominent Ghosts of War member who had offensive village names removed by SHK was promptly excluded from your faction.
Unaware. As this is a temporary home for me until Northern Knights arrives in H-15 today at which time I will rejoin my teammates

However, as mentioned. One players actions does indeed reflect on all others connected to them. That is why the HM(House Marshal) position is such a difficult role to fill (for those who have been there or know of its responsibilities)
KamMik

Post by KamMik »

So much drama jeez, you people new to internet?

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”